Less than 3% would date a transgender

I wouldn't because trannies are mentally ill. And because if I date a tranny woman it's not a woman, it's a man pretending to be a woman. So not only am I dating a dude, but I'd be dating a crazy dude. Also because I'm not a fag, I like women, real women.

In other words 3% of the population are faggots.

Crazy fags at that. They don't even want a real man or a real woman that's a fag, they want a crazy person that's the opposite sex of what they want that's pretending to be the other sex.

I wouldn't because trannies are mentally ill. And because if I date a tranny woman it's not a woman, it's a man pretending to be a woman. So not only am I dating a dude, but I'd be dating a crazy dude. Also because I'm not a fag, I like women, real women.

Crazy fags at that. They don't even want a real man or a real woman that's a fag, they want a crazy person that's the opposite sex of what they want that's pretending to be the other sex.
Who Sponsors This Bombardment of Freak Shows?

You can be charged with hate thinking if you don't accept the fairyphiles' new in-group of "gynosexuals."

Sounds about right. Women are crazy enough as is, add in a man who thinks they are a woman and that’s a level of psycho no reasonable person would want to deal with.

Few Democrats on here will state that they - as a straight man - would have sex with a transwoman.

Hollywood rarely casts transwomen as "women," only as "transwomen."

My guess would be that at the private schools to which Democrat elites send their children, their daughters are not required to change in front of boys, and they have privacy in the bathroom.

Few Democrats on here will state that they - as a straight man - would have sex with a transwoman.

Hollywood rarely casts transwomen as "women," only as "transwomen."

My guess would be that at the private schools to which Democrat elites send their children, their daughters are not required to change in front of boys, and they have privacy in the bathroom.

A man isn't straight if he has sex with a transwoman, because a transwoman isn't biologically a woman at all. The fellows who go for transwomen are Homos, by definition

A man isn't straight if he has sex with a transwoman, because a transwoman isn't biologically a woman at all. The fellows who go for transwomen are Homos, by definition
True, and that goes double for grown men who show so much interested in "helping" boys become transgirls.

Let's be blunt. They like dick, but prefer it come on a more femine package. Maybe they think they can date "Bobbi," and no one will notice the Adams apple or that "she" is taller than they. Or a fake "girl with something extra" is what gets their motor running.

I don't care, too each his their own. So long as doctors doctors don't lie and say that kind of thing "prevents suicide" (as if), or they get kids involved.

You have to define transgender. Does it include castrated genetic males and females or only sexual fantasies? You could probably get an idiot 3% to agree to date a convicted mass murderer so the data is virtually zero.

Forum List

Back