Liberals went too far!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
For some of you here know how much I was anti Trump and the GOP establishment and was cheering for the only other party that can stop those maniacs.

But I have to say last couple of years, I opened my eyes on so many things. Like many immigrants like myself we are conservative but we vote liberal because of the racist approach of the right.

But seing what are the liberals priorities in my city and state lately I have to say I was wrong all along.

From the governor to the DA all their efforts is for protecting criminals, illegals who take advantage of the system not the hard working ones, taxing the shit out of hard working people. And don't get me started on laws against businesses and small landlords.

Also catering to the LGBTQ more than the majority and brainwashing our kids with values that defy nature and threatens the family structure.

Imagine you own a property and you can't evict someone because they don't pay, but you still pay inssurance, taxes and upkeep.
Imagine you get robbed and the criminal gets released and you get jailed for beating him up.
Imagine illegal family gets free food, Free education, free health care and they work under the table and don't pay taxes. While veterans and others are homeless.
Imagine you want to buy clothes and they tell you Its gender fluid and unisex that you need to go try it first and see if it fits you or not.
Imagine criminals going to stores grab what they want and leave unbothered.

It is too much and is turning this place to a nightmare. I completely admit that I was wrong and fooled by the left.

Mind you I live in the best part of LA I let you imagine what goes down in the rest of LA.

For some of you here know how much I was anti Trump and the GOP establishment and was cheering for the only other party that can stop those maniacs.

But I have to say last couple of years, I opened my eyes on so many things. Like many immigrants like myself we are conservative but we vote liberal because of the racist approach of the right.

But seing what are the liberals priorities in my city and state lately I have to say I was wrong all along.

From the governor to the DA all their efforts is for protecting criminals, illegals who take advantage of the system not the hard working ones, taxing the shit out of hard working people. And don't get me started on laws against businesses and small landlords.

Also catering to the LGBTQ more than the majority and brainwashing our kids with values that defy nature and threatens the family structure.

Imagine you own a property and you can't evict someone because they don't pay, but you still pay inssurance, taxes and upkeep.
Imagine you get robbed and the criminal gets released and you get jailed for beating him up.
Imagine illegal family gets free food, Free education, free health care and they work under the table and don't pay taxes. While veterans and others are homeless.
Imagine you want to buy clothes and they tell you Its gender fluid and unisex that you need to go try it first and see if it fits you or not.

It is too much and is turning this place to a nightmare. I completely admit that I was wrong and fooled by the left.

Mind you I live in the best part of LA I let you imagine what goes down in the rest of LA.

Both sides live for "too far". They're destroying their own country for their own personal gains.

I've become more liberal of late oddly, because I don't see conservatives in Canada at least, as being more libertarian in nature. It is costing them as our nation and provinces continue to lose on the world stage of innovation.

Welcome to the beginnings of conservatism.

I know all too well what goes down in LA, both its best and worst parts.

Are there racists on the Right? Yes. Do most of us condone a "racist approach" to govt? Nope. At root, conservatism believes in local, limited govt. When you elect someone, it's best if you can walk down the street--or at best, take a short drive--to see them eye to eye. Liberals are in favor of strong federal govts with a lot of power. Historically, that's a bad plan.

California has become a liberal utopia--where the ideas SOUND great but never work.

We have two choices. With a lot of issues intertwined in those choices. We keep passing legislation with hundreds of different variations and things we do not even know. and then over the months and years all of it is part of our laws. To try to fix this, we have to take things singular. Remove the tentacles of forced compliance that affects all levels of what was passed like a great surgeon. A small percentage of a time if that is what it takes.

ita about time issa....i remember arguing with you many a time about this very same shit.....i moved out and dont see any of that shit were i am at....at least not yet...

You can't box politics or politicians into your boxes of labels not all people elected are one and the same.

Racist

Are there racists on the Right? Yes. Do most of us condone a "racist approach" to govt? Nope. At root, conservatism believes in local, limited govt. When you elect someone, it's best if you can walk down the street--or at best, take a short drive--to see them eye to eye. Liberals are in favor of strong federal govts with a lot of power. Historically, that's a bad plan.

California has become a liberal utopia--where the ideas SOUND great but never work.
Show me a place in the US where they are perfect..

Both sides live for "too far". They're destroying their own country for their own personal gains.
Both sides?
Seems to me you have one party running the show with the other party who can barely decide on who should be Speaker of the House.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic here or not, but if not, welcome to the dark side.

You may not agree with the entire conservative agenda and neither do I, but they most fit my value system. I don't want the minority taking over the majority. I think girls should play sports against other girls and not sissies in dresses. Yet the left gives the cross dressers (minority) power over the majority (normal girls). They allowed these freaks and weirdos to steal trophies and even college scholarships that these hard working girls deserve.

The results are clear of being soft on crime which the Democrats support. Dividing people by race is in itself racist; wanting to pay every black person 5 million dollars in your state because of the color of their skin.

You said you came from another country, apparently did things by the book, and I'm sure it was a lot of waiting and money involved. The Democrats are allowing other foreigners into the country without so much as showing proof of vaccination. This is extremely unfair to you and every other person that came to this country the legal and proper way.

But I take issue with your comment about race. Take Trump and Biden for instance. Who said the most racist things in their lifetime about blacks? What have Democrats done for blacks besides holding them back? They let black criminals out of jail to cause more destruction in the black communities. Democrats love government dependents, that's why they never addressed the major problem of black communities which is single-parent households. Many single-parent households depend on one or several government programs to raise a family, and Democrats are tickled pink over that.

I give you credit for being so open minded about your decision. Most people that vote Democrat will never change over no matter what kind of evidence you show them that Democrats are the heart of our problems in this country.

Up until not that long ago I lived in LA. There is no best part of LA and I lived in the very best parts of LA, next to Brentwood and next to Beverly Hills. A woman was shot on the street I used to live on and her dog was stolen. I used to walk my dog on that very same street. LA is gone.

amen

I've become more liberal of late oddly, because I don't see conservatives in Canada at least, as being more libertarian in nature. It is costing them as our nation and provinces continue to lose on the world stage of innovation.
What is happening is that the left are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far, which encourages the far right. Give it some thought. The left have just gone too woke and it is hurting them.

The 2nd most important set of human needs are safety and security.
'Woke-ism' and Dimm's ignore this and Soros funds them!!

What is happening is that the left are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far, which encourages the far right. Give it some thought. The left have just gone too woke and it is hurting them.

They're like children really. Children like to see how far they can push the adults to see where the line is drawn. So they throw out ideas like banning gas stoves and defunding the police hoping it will be acceptable to their constituents. When people push back they know they went too far.

But what they don't realize is that even some of their constituents won't take it anymore. Or as Ronald Reagan said, I didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left me.

They're like children really. Children like to see how far they can push the adults to see where the line is drawn. So they throw out ideas like banning gas stoves and defunding the police hoping it will be acceptable to their constituents. When people push back they know they went too far.

But what they don't realize is that even some of their constituents won't take it anymore. Or as Ronald Reagan said, I didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left me.
While I do not lean left, I am a moderate and used to sometimes consider democrats in voting and, in fact, voted for some in the past. But, 99% of the democratic party has veered way off course for me. I'm really not a Trump supporter at all but even he is better than just about every democrat out there. Woke progressivism needs to be stopped and even someone labeled a liberal is too much for me. Now the liberals have become the moderates on that side.

Forum List

Back