Liberals went too far!!!

I've said before and i'll say it again, most racists are Republicans. I know because it has been my experience for 23 years living here as an immigrant. Liberals are generally more accepting that I'll give it to them.
The reason why in my opinion because of ignorance, most republicans/conservatives tend to live in suburbia, red states and are generally not surrounding by immigrants as much as liberals in big cities hence the fear of the other kicks in.

You are simply 100% wrong on this.

You seem to realize your mistake in other areas, hopefully you will on this too.

The same peoe who cry "no ody wants to work anymore" can't figure out why people are looking for and filling higher paying jobs. They actually want peoe to work hard for $12 per hour. Hypocrites all of them.

I still think Trump is an idiot, don't get carried away. America can do better than him and his loonies, I know a handful of people that can run this country way better than him and Biden and i'm sure there are thousands of others that can. Let's not settle for the worst.
Yet you can’t name what policies of Trump are so terrible. He gave us the best economy we ever had, no new wars, brought manufacturing jobs back to the US, secured our border, and drew down our wars overseas he inherited.

All you uniparty idiots support open borders, “free trade” meaning shipping jobs to China, and of course endless wars (like we got with Ukraine now). So why don’t you enlighten us who is going to be better than President Trump on these issues?

It's rare but I totally disagree with you.

When I was younger I was a liberal: long hair, bell bottom jeans, called our police pigs, wore an army jacket, smoked pot, against our military and war, played lead guitar in rock bands.

When I got a few adult years under my belt, I started to change my views. I was a registered Democrat, but it took time until I fully converted to conservatism.

By the time I reached my late 20's, I did a 180 from how I seen things as an 18 year old. It was not overnight even though I knew the party I supported was wrong in many ways. But all it takes is the final straw that broke the camels back.
That’s called being red-pilled. Nothing wrong with that. Issa is not, he is a TDS deranged idiot, which means he is Uniparty RINO at best, or just an all-out lefty lunatic.

That’s called being red-pilled. Nothing wrong with that. Issa is not, he is a TDS deranged idiot, which means he is Uniparty RINO at best, or just an all-out lefty lunatic.

Yes he is TDS, but so are a percentage of other Republicans. Once you start making the conversion you become more interested in right-wing news outlets and learn a lot of things the MSM kept from you.

For some of you here know how much I was anti Trump and the GOP establishment and was cheering for the only other party that can stop those maniacs.

But I have to say last couple of years, I opened my eyes on so many things. Like many immigrants like myself we are conservative but we vote liberal because of the racist approach of the right.

But seing what are the liberals priorities in my city and state lately I have to say I was wrong all along.

From the governor to the DA all their efforts is for protecting criminals, illegals who take advantage of the system not the hard working ones, taxing the shit out of hard working people. And don't get me started on laws against businesses and small landlords.

Also catering to the LGBTQ more than the majority and brainwashing our kids with values that defy nature and threatens the family structure.

Imagine you own a property and you can't evict someone because they don't pay, but you still pay inssurance, taxes and upkeep.
Imagine you get robbed and the criminal gets released and you get jailed for beating him up.
Imagine illegal family gets free food, Free education, free health care and they work under the table and don't pay taxes. While veterans and others are homeless.
Imagine you want to buy clothes and they tell you Its gender fluid and unisex that you need to go try it first and see if it fits you or not.
Imagine criminals going to stores grab what they want and leave unbothered.

It is too much and is turning this place to a nightmare. I completely admit that I was wrong and fooled by the left.

Mind you I live in the best part of LA I let you imagine what goes down in the rest of LA.

What "racists approach?"

Yet you can’t name what policies of Trump are so terrible. He gave us the best economy we ever had, no new wars, brought manufacturing jobs back to the US, secured our border, and drew down our wars overseas he inherited.

All you uniparty idiots support open borders, “free trade” meaning shipping jobs to China, and of course endless wars (like we got with Ukraine now). So why don’t you enlighten us who is going to be better than President Trump on these issues?
Trump cut taxes. That makes him worse than Satan.

All the restaurants are still understaffed here, some are closed 1 day a week, now.
And we are a red state, even though we have a blue goober gov.

Same here. There was a franchise place I used to go to nearby to get a hair cut. Since covid it closed down. I went to the next place of the same franchise and asked them about the store near me. They said the salon did great money wise, but the problem is they can't find hair dressers to open it back up.

The Democrats have finally done it. They've conditioned Americans not to work.

It's every restaurant
Most every business
Asshole

Exactly. Even jobs that pay very well can't find people to do them. I'm a retired truck driver. Our industry needs over 50,000 drivers they can't find. You can make into the six figures driving a truck depending on what you're willing to do. Can't find people to do the job.

Even UPS delivery drivers make into the 80K range with overtime. They too are having a hard time finding package delivery people.

If we can't draw people into the big buck jobs, how in hell can we get them to do the lesser paying jobs? It's not about money at this point, it's about laziness.

It's every restaurant
Most every business
Asshole
Then the business needs to do better on what they offer. It's called capitalism. Do you think businesses should have an easy time filling jobs? I for one do not. It's good when they have to compete against each other.

Exactly. Even jobs that pay very well can't find people to do them. I'm a retired truck driver. Our industry needs over 50,000 drivers they can't find. You can make into the six figures driving a truck depending on what you're willing to do. Can't find people to do the job.

Even UPS delivery drivers make into the 80K range with overtime. They too are having a hard time finding package delivery people.

If we can't draw people into the big buck jobs, how in hell can we get them to do the lesser paying jobs? It's not about money at this point, it's about laziness.
More and more people retiring will help big time. Another mass exodus will be a boon.

Then the business needs to do better on what they offer. It's called capitalism. Do you think businesses should have an easy time filling jobs? I for one do not. It's good when they have to compete against each other.

No.
The problem is that the Government has been paying mass quantities of people to not work.
The best Capitalist system can't compete against that.

Forum List

Back