liberals think America is a shithole. theyre racist against their own country

So prove it....
Obama wanted to transform America. And I don't know one liberal, that didn't want to polish his knob. Racist.
Sincer when do we owe a politician anything?
Obama was your man, he could do no wrong in liberal eyes. Until now, his treasonous ways are being exposed. Are you trying to back peddle on your support?
I didn't suck his ass with the ferocity you do Trump...
I don't, if Trump does something I don't approve of. I will call him out on it. Something you couldn't say with Obama.l

What prevented you from calling Obama out for anything you didn't approve of?

spare me the lectures about Trump, you disgusting racists!

Which liberals think that America is a shithole? Oh right you are just being a lying idiot again.

Remember- liberals think America was and is great- Trump doesn't think America is great- but is hoping to make it great again.
compared to a lot of shitholes it ain't bad here...

America isn't a shithole, but republicans are fastly turning it into one.

Obama wanted to transform America. And I don't know one liberal, that didn't want to polish his knob. Racist.
Obama was your man, he could do no wrong in liberal eyes. Until now, his treasonous ways are being exposed. Are you trying to back peddle on your support?
I don't, if Trump does something I don't approve of. I will call him out on it. Something you couldn't say with Obama. Normally I'd say the tweeting thing is stupid, but the way it drives you liberals nuts. I applaud it. Because it is very entertaining. If you wouldn't get your panties in a wad about everything he does. Republicans like me would call him out more. Just like if you didn't run Hillary, there would be no Trump. Liberalism is a mental disease. Lol
I didn't run Hillary I have no control over who runs for president duh...And I can hear the sucking sound coming from your posts....
Lol, but your party did, even cheated against Sanders. Lol

I don't, if Trump does something I don't approve of. I will call him out on it. Something you couldn't say with Obama.l

The race card? Lol

So prove it....

Sneaky Dick Durbin once compared U.S. soldiers to Nazis

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent." - Crazy Uncle Joe Biden

if you still dont beleive me, just check Wacky Tariq Nasheed's or Disgusting Linda Sarsour' twitter feed.

So no link.....and no liberal calling America a shithole.

So you were just lying.

The race card? Lol

The race card? Why are you playing the race card?

Or were you just so terrified that if you criticized President Obama for anything you never criticized Obama?

I don't, if Trump does something I don't approve of. I will call him out on it. Something you couldn't say with Obama. Normally I'd say the tweeting thing is stupid, but the way it drives you liberals nuts. I applaud it. Because it is very entertaining. If you wouldn't get your panties in a wad about everything he does. Republicans like me would call him out more. Just like if you didn't run Hillary, there would be no Trump. Liberalism is a mental disease. Lol
I didn't run Hillary I have no control over who runs for president duh...And I can hear the sucking sound coming from your posts....
I don't have a party in politics but I do in my house...I voted for Trump, I can't stand Hillary....I used to live in Arkanass...

spare me the lectures about Trump, you disgusting racists!
upload_2018-1-12_10-6-26.png
indeed.

So prove it....
Obama was your man, he could do no wrong in liberal eyes.

There were plenty of things I disagreed with President Obama on. Of course you just never noticed when liberals disagreed with President Obama because of your partisan blindness.

President Obama was attacked by liberals for not ending don't ask don't tell fast enough, for not closing Gitmo, for not shutting down the 'war on drugs', for the vast numbers of illegal immigrants that were deported under his administration.

The race card? Lol

Or were you just so terrified that if you criticized President Obama for anything you never criticized Obama?
Lol, if you disagreed with Obama you were considered a racist. One of you loons are on here today are calling Trump racist because he didn't believe Obama was born here. Oh and I did call out Obama, only to be called, you got it. A racist!

The race card? Lol

Lol, if you disagreed with Obama you were considered a racist.!

So is that why you were too terrified to disagree with President Obama?

The race card? Lol

Lol, if you disagreed with Obama you were considered a racist. One of you loons are on here today are calling Trump racist because he didn't believe Obama was born here. Oh and I did call out Obama, only to be called, you got it. A racist!
No one ever called me a racist when I cracked jokes about him or said he was weak and girly...

So prove it....

Obama did want to transform America- so does Trump.

And Conservatives are standing in line for their chance to polish Trump's nob. Racist.
Trump wants to make America great again by bringing jobs back. Read today fiat Chrysler is bringing jobs back, and a billion dollars to spend. How did Obama put it? Something like manufacturing jobs are gone, not coming back. Transforming America, Obama style. I think I will stick with Trump.

So prove it....

And Conservatives are standing in line for their chance to polish Trump's nob. Racist.
Trump wants to make America great again by bringing jobs back. Read today fiat Chrysler is bringing jobs back, and a billion dollars to spend. How did Obama put it? Something like manufacturing jobs are gone, not coming back. Transforming America, Obama style. I think I will stick with Trump.
If the cartels weren't shooting up Mexico and killing workers then they'd never come back....

I don't have a party in politics but I do in my house...I voted for Trump, I can't stand Hillary....I used to live in Arkanass...
Wow, congratulations.

So prove it....

Glad to see you are in line to polish is nob.

Forum List

Back