liberals think America is a shithole. theyre racist against their own country

So prove it....
Obama wanted to transform America. And I don't know one liberal, that didn't want to polish his knob. Racist.

Obama did want to transform America- so does Trump.

And Conservatives are standing in line for their chance to polish Trump's nob. Racist.
Trump wants to make America great again by bringing jobs back. Read today fiat Chrysler is bringing jobs back, and a billion dollars to spend. How did Obama put it? Something like manufacturing jobs are gone, not coming back. Transforming America, Obama style. I think I will stick with Trump.

Glad to see you are in line to polish is nob.
For congratulating him on bringing jobs back? Companies are giving bonuses daily.

So prove it....
Obama wanted to transform America. And I don't know one liberal, that didn't want to polish his knob. Racist.

And Conservatives are standing in line for their chance to polish Trump's nob. Racist.
Trump wants to make America great again by bringing jobs back. Read today fiat Chrysler is bringing jobs back, and a billion dollars to spend. How did Obama put it? Something like manufacturing jobs are gone, not coming back. Transforming America, Obama style. I think I will stick with Trump.

For congratulating him on bringing jobs back? Companies are giving bonuses daily.
To compensate for a decade of low pay?

So prove it....

Is he also responsible for Sam's club closing 60 stores and other company layoffs and closures?

'Make America Great Again' Vs 'Most Criminal Presidential Administration In US History'

While snowflakes continue to prove they can not even provide evidence that a crime was even perpetrated warranting a Mueller investigation, they HAVE exposed crimes covering everyone involved in carrying out the Investigation and of Hillary's undeniable crimes.

Barry's 'transformation' was to create an army of seditious / treasonous butt-hurt douche-bags who can't accept Hillary lost and simply move on.

CNN Analyst's N-Bomb-Filled Rant Makes 'S**tholes' Look Like A Nursery Rhyme [VIDEO]

CNN counterterrorism analyst Philip Mudd dropped multiple racial slurs during a rant against President Donald Trump’s comment during an immigration discussion, “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

"CNN Analyst's N-Bomb-Filled Rant Makes 'S**tholes' Look Like A Nursery Rhyme"

Philip-Mudd-Situation-Room-CNN-e1515766076415.jpg

The face of 'SNOWFLAKES TRIGGERED'! :p Bwuhahaha.....

Is he also responsible for Sam's club closing 60 stores and other company layoffs and closures?
People are shopping online now. But if you can show me Trump was responsible then yes.

spare me the lectures about Trump, you disgusting racists!
Still waiting for you to provide even a scintilla of evidence.Freaking mods ban people for not staying on topic but let their fellow DEPLORABLES start false bogus threads.

So prove it....

For all of the reasons you want to polish his nob.

For all of the reasons you want to polish his nob.
Not really, that's there lifestyle liberals embrace.

Liberals think the United States is a toilet and every other country can shit in it. The same people who are now horrified that someone might tell the truth about these failures (even if President Trump never made the statements that he is accused of making), are the same people who call the south and midwest shitholes. They have no problem with calling areas like Appalachia shitholes. They despise the deplorables that make their stuff and grow their food.

The country is within a hair of splitting apart. The sooner it does so, the better.

Forum List

Back