"Liberals" Support Muslim Violence??? What The Hell Are You Talking About????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I used to vote straight republican but that said I have no dog in this argument except that as an American I feel betrayed that Bush(who I voted for twice) took our military into Iraq with bogus information to say the least. Some say, with good justification, he was bent on invading Iraq and was just looking for an excuse after 9/11. I can't disagree.

Now we have republicans/conservatives/Christian Fundamentalists screaming constantly that Obama is responsible for the condition of Iraq. Really? Did he invade Iraq? Doesn't the invasion of Iraq have SOMETHING to do with it's present condition?

I just don't get it how some of us are saying that "liberals" and Obama in particular are making excuses for Muslim's attacks in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and thruout Europe and the Muslim instigated terrorist attacks here at home.

I have yet to see a single "liberal" or an Obama's statement making excuses for any of the Muslim violence.

Just where did this widely held republican belief, that the hated "liberals" and Obama are supporting Muslim violence, come from?

If there was a single area of concern in this world where ALL Americans could and should agree it is that the violence spawned by Muslims thruout the planet is a danger to EVERYONE and supported by NO ONE.

Still many neo cons rave on that Obama is a Muslim and all progressives and liberals support Muslims. This is obviously just made up nonsense..AKA LIES.

Why do the republicans need to make this divisive crap up? Is this really necessary? How can we EVER agree on ANYTHING if we are constantly painting over half of American voters as supporting Muslim violence? I just don't get it and it is getting old seeing it.

Last edited:
I used to vote straight republican but that said I have no dog in this argument except that as an American I feel betrayed that Bush(who I voted for twice) took our military into Iraq with bogus information to say the least. Some say, with good justification, he was bent on invading Iraq and was just looking for an excuse after 9/11. I can't disagree.

Now we have republicans/conservatives/Christian Fundamentalists screaming constantly that Obama is responsible for the condition of Iraq. Really? Did he invade Iraq? Doesn't the invasion of Iraq have SOMETHING to do with it's present condition?

I just don't get it how some of us are saying that "liberals" and Obama in particular are making excuses for Muslim's attacks in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and thruout Europe and the Muslim instigated terrorist attacks here at home.

I have yet to see a single "liberal" or an Obama's statement making excuses for any of the Muslim violence.

Just where did this widely held republican belief, that the hated "liberals" and Obama are supporting Muslim violence, come from?

If there was a single area of concern in this world where ALL Americans could and should agree it is that the violence spawned by Muslims thruout the planet is a danger to EVERYONE and supported by NO ONE.

Still many neo cons rave on that Obama is a Muslim and all progressives and liberals support Muslims. This is obviously just made up nonsense..AKA LIES.

Why do the republicans need to make this divisive crap up? Is this really necessary? How can we EVER agree on ANYTHING if we are constantly painting over half of American voters as supporting Muslim violence? I just don't get it and it is getting old seeing it.
You were never a Republican, just a weak fake ass librat Benedict Arnold. Republicans are not concerned about how you felt because you never stood with them, you only stood for yourself. Hussein Obama is Islam Trojan horse who apologizes for America because he hates America as a black man with a Muslim name. He thinks blacks and Muslims are treated unfairly by America. His wife Michelle was not proud of America until a black man was president which is her husband. Hussein Obama preacher said "god damn America" and his friend Bill Ayers is a Communist that is Anti-America.

It is because they can only process a limited amount of data.

Everything has to be reduced to a level that 4 year old can cope with.

Black hats and white hats.

So..............if you point out that not all Muslims are terrorist then you are a terrorist sympathiser.

If you point out that bombing just makes martyrs then you are a Muslim apologist.

Its an indictment of our schools more than anything. People are able to vote when ,in truth, they should only be allowed to use plastic cutlery.

= TRUMP

You were never a Republican, just a weak fake ass librat Benedict Arnold. Republicans are not concerned about how you felt because you never stood with them, you only stood for yourself. Hussein Obama is Islam Trojan horse who apologizes for America because he hates America as a black man with a Muslim name. He thinks blacks and Muslims are treated unfairly by America. His wife Michelle was not proud of America until a black man was president which is her husband. Hussein Obama preacher said "god damn America" and his friend Bill Ayers is a Communist that is Anti-America.

Thank you for your contribution. You show exactly the lack of knowledge and truth to which I was referring.

For the record All of my family has voted republican since way before I was born in 1949. I voted republican all the way through both of Bush "W's" two terms and finally had enough of the lies and bullshit religion driven agenda. Since the end of Bush's presidency I have not voted for president as I will not in this election as Trump does not display the reasoned conservative man I am looking for as a political leader. Naturally I could never vote for a Clinton as She would just be an extension of Bill's presidency which was a disaster for small business and the middle class.

Again thank you for adding your slice of neo con deceit to my thread.

Thank you for your contribution. You show exactly the lack of knowledge and truth to which I was referring.

For the record All of my family has voted republican since way before I was born in 1949. I voted republican all the way through both of Bush "W's" two terms and finally had enough of the lies and bullshit religion driven agenda. Since the end of Bush's presidency I have not voted for president as I will not in this election as Trump does not display the reasoned conservative man I am looking for as a political leader. Naturally I could never vote for a Clinton as She would just be an extension of Bill's presidency which was a disaster for small business and the middle class.

Are you kidding? I was broke under republicans, but when Bill became president, everything got better.

Have you ever heard Obama refer to these terrorists as 'Muslims'?

Asked and answered. Anything else?

Strawman ALERT!!!

Why are neo cons so divisive and dishonest?
funny...You can't see that Hillary is a NEOCON!!!

You are the divisive one....the two parties are one, when it comes to war. They are all NEOCONS, but you being duped by the left media, can't see the truth.

"Conservatives thrive on a world filled with mysterious evil and unfathomable hatreds, where good is always on the defensive and time is a precious commodity in the cosmic race against corruption and decline." Corey Robin 'The Reactionary Mind'

An interesting question is why did the republican party go so far to the right they lost their minds? They appeal today to an extreme element of our society, the liberal republican vanished to be replaced by the holier than thou representative who is always looking under beds but doing nothing constructive?

'When it comes to e-mailed political rumors, conservatives beat liberals' When it comes to e-mailed political rumors, conservatives beat liberals

"Conservatives thrive on a world filled with mysterious evil and unfathomable hatreds, where good is always on the defensive and time is a precious commodity in the cosmic race against corruption and decline." Corey Robin 'The Reactionary Mind'

An interesting question is why did the republican party go so far to the right they lost their minds? They appeal today to an extreme element of our society, the liberal republican vanished to be replaced by the holier than thou representative who is always looking under beds but doing nothing constructive?

'When it comes to e-mailed political rumors, conservatives beat liberals' When it comes to e-mailed political rumors, conservatives beat liberals
Oh brother...another one.

The R party is not far right...it is right there with the D party. The two are twins in nearly every sense....but the D party and their media continue to dupe people like you into believing something that is nonexistent...so that you continue to vote D. It is so transparent, yet you are blind to it.

Have you ever heard Obama refer to these terrorists as 'Muslims'?

Asked and answered. Anything else?

Hundreds of times. You people are way off the deep end. You actually believe Obama is a Muslim that supports the terrorists? You guys and gals are seriously mentally ill.

Strawman ALERT!!!

Stupid post alert!

Why are neo cons so divisive and dishonest?
funny...You can't see that Hillary is a NEOCON!!!

You are the divisive one....the two parties are one, when it comes to war. They are all NEOCONS, but you being duped by the left media, can't see the truth.

I'm the divisive one? You people are seriously mentally sick. I don't give a rat's ass about Hillary Clinton. She is just Bill Clinton 2 as far as I can tell and he signed some of the worst legislation in our country's history and pushed NAFTA down our throats. Oh ya but you idiots think I am a liberal... Right I forgot.. You silly simple assed morons. I've had it with all of you so called republicans. Conservatives my ass. You are mindless knee jerk Christian Fundamentalist parrots. Thanks for ruining the republican party.

Are you kidding? I was broke under republicans, but when Bill became president, everything got better.

Good for you. Tickled I'm sure.

Forum List

Back