Black Police Officer Suspended After FB Video

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Nakia Jones, who should be hailed as a hero for her video alone, has been suspended after this video went viral. This should be playing on news channels across the country. Too much truth in this.

Last edited:
She acts like she's on drugs. One thing is for sure, she's a racist and has no business with a badge.

She acts like she's on drugs. One thing is for sure, she's a racist and has no business with a badge.
You should either try taking it from her or try convincing the mayor and police chief you have enough importance for them to listen to your views. Hopefully you try the first option and she ventilates you.

You should either try taking it from her or try convincing the mayor and police chief you have enough importance for them to listen to your views. Hopefully you try the first option and she ventilates you.
Naturally, your first reaction is to express a desire for violence.

I have a nephew that is biracial. He's a pharmacist in Indianapolis. He's a nice guy, never had so much as a ticket.

This woman needs to do something else with her life.

Don't they do psychological testing on their applicants anymore? That woman has anger issues, clearly.

I have a nephew that is biracial. He's a pharmacist in Indianapolis. He's a nice guy, never had so much as a ticket.

This woman needs to do something else with her life.
We have maybe a dozen black families in burley, and half of them are Mormon.
Farm goosip is a riot sometimes.

Are you fucking kidding me? Her entire video and rant is entirely not racist.

That mentally unstable basketcase said intelligent afro american males are more intelligent than intelligent White males, Chinks and Nips. She has been watching too many Hollywood movies. :p

She's clearly unstable, way too emotional, she should not be allowed to carry a firearm.

Forum List

Back