Liberals: If you were in a theater w a mass shooter, would u rather have a gun or phone (911)? Pick.

With the shooter's bearing down on you....which would you rather have:

• A gun. I want protection and a chance to fight for survival.

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • A phone. I will dial 911. SWAT will rescue me.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Neither. I want a "Gun Free Zone" sign on the theater so the shooting never occurred at all.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Liberals sure don't like answering questions about situations involving guns. Sure....they'll preach more gun laws. But can't seem to answer questions about the outcome.

How about this one liberals.

You are in a crowded theater. Top row. At the bottom....two maniacs enter with 45 caliber pistols. Open fire. They're slaughtering everyone....from row 1...up towards you.

If you could only pick one item....which would it be...a gun...or a phone to call 911?? They'll probably be up to your row in about 30 seconds. And yes...they have a lot of ammo. OR....as the poll says...you can vote neither...and instead pick a "No Guns Allowed" sign on the door to prevent the shooting from ever happening.

I would want John Kerry and Obozo where I could send them over to surrender while everybody else got the hell out of there..

Give me that, and I would be more than happy to use my 9mm Glock to cover the retreat.

Liberals sure don't like answering questions about situations involving guns. Sure....they'll preach more gun laws. But can't seem to answer questions about the outcome.
Most anti-gun loons understand they can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonest; when pressed for a sound response/argument, they usually disappear.

It would be much better to have a gun. There is nothing like a 100 or so people blazing away at each other in the dark! Very few people would survive, but it would probably be a lot more exciting than watching the movie!

It would be much better to have a gun. There is nothing like a 100 or so people blazing away at each other in the dark! Very few people would survive, but it would probably be a lot more exciting than watching the movie!
You missed the point. Youre the lone ranger and no one else has a gun. Wouldnt it be more exciting to save all those people?

How about this one liberals.

You are in a crowded theater. Top row. At the bottom....two maniacs enter with 45 caliber pistols. Open fire. They're slaughtering everyone....from row 1...up towards you.

If you could only pick one item....which would it be...a gun...or a phone to call 911?? They'll probably be up to your row in about 30 seconds. And yes...they have a lot of ammo. OR....as the poll says...you can vote neither...and instead pick a "No Guns Allowed" sign on the door to prevent the shooting from ever happening.
I wish I could see in the dark.

You didn't answer my question. What would you pick? You're hiding in that dark top row corner of the theater. The gunmen are slaughtering everyone in there...and slowly but surely going row to row....up to where you are.

Do you want a gun? Or a phone to call 911? OR...a gun free zone sign.

**Now the wild card. You are shielding your 10 year old daughter....who is crying desperately for help. Gunmen are coming. About 20 seconds away now...

Which do you want?

You didn't answer my question. What would you pick? You're hiding in that dark top row corner of the theater. The gunmen are slaughtering everyone in there...and slowly but surely going row to row....up to where you are.

**Now the wild card. You are shielding your 10 year old daughter....who is crying desperately for help. Gunmen are coming. About 20 seconds away now...

Which do you want?
Wow, you really thought this out.

I want a different movie.

Wow, a dark theater with everyone armed. That would make me feel safe.

You didn't answer the question. This isn't about everyone. It's about YOU.

SEE...I'm hitting the root of the problem. And you libs know it. In these life or death scenarios....when pushed to it...all of you KNOW you'd want a gun. You don't have to say it. We both know it. Your failure to answer says it all.

BUT...the root of the problem is....you don't want EVERYONE ELSE to have that right. YOU? Yes. You'd want a gun. But you don't want anyone else to have that right.

Which do you want?
You do know that he won't give you an honest answer, right?

Wow, a dark theater with everyone armed. That would make me feel safe.

The shooter may think the same thing...and pick a different target. He wants mass casualties...remember?

Which do you want?
Wow, you really thought this out.

I want a different movie.

True. I would probably demand a refund.

Forum List

Back