Liberals: If you were in a theater w a mass shooter, would u rather have a gun or phone (911)? Pick.

With the shooter's bearing down on you....which would you rather have:

• A gun. I want protection and a chance to fight for survival.

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • A phone. I will dial 911. SWAT will rescue me.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Neither. I want a "Gun Free Zone" sign on the theater so the shooting never occurred at all.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
It would be much better to have a gun. There is nothing like a 100 or so people blazing away at each other in the dark! Very few people would survive, but it would probably be a lot more exciting than watching the movie!

You didn't answer my question. What would you pick? You're hiding in that dark top row corner of the theater. The gunmen are slaughtering everyone in there...and slowly but surely going row to row....up to where you are.

Do you want a gun? Or a phone to call 911? OR...a gun free zone sign.

**Now the wild card. You are shielding your 10 year old daughter....who is crying desperately for help. Gunmen are coming. About 20 seconds away now...

Which do you want?
Wow, you really thought this out.

I want a different movie.

So you refuse to answer. Noted. I expect the same from almost all liberals.

We all go to movies or malls. And as you libs say....these mass shootings happen "every week " right?

So it's not an unrealistic scenario. You and your daughter. In a mall or movie or bank or whatever. Pinned in a corner. Gunmen with pistols slaughtering everyone....and headed your way. You want gun? A 911 cell phone? Or a gun free zone sign?

It is a very very realistic scenario.

Which one you want?

It would be much better to have a gun. There is nothing like a 100 or so people blazing away at each other in the dark! Very few people would survive, but it would probably be a lot more exciting than watching the movie!

You didn't answer my question. What would you pick? You're hiding in that dark top row corner of the theater. The gunmen are slaughtering everyone in there...and slowly but surely going row to row....up to where you are.

**Now the wild card. You are shielding your 10 year old daughter....who is crying desperately for help. Gunmen are coming. About 20 seconds away now...

Which do you want?
He did answer your question. Its in the first sentence.

Which do you want?
Wow, you really thought this out.

I want a different movie.

True. I would probably demand a refund.

You'd be dead. So....you wont get one.

Again....which would you want?

Liberals say these types of scenarios happen "far too often". Or any other phrase saying how numb and routine they are now.

SOOO.....it shouldn't be hard to answer since it's a near daily occurrence. Right???

Liberals sure don't like answering questions about situations involving guns. Sure....they'll preach more gun laws. But can't seem to answer questions about the outcome.

How about this one liberals.

You are in a crowded theater. Top row. At the bottom....two maniacs enter with 45 caliber pistols. Open fire. They're slaughtering everyone....from row 1...up towards you.

If you could only pick one item....which would it be...a gun...or a phone to call 911?? They'll probably be up to your row in about 30 seconds. And yes...they have a lot of ammo. OR....as the poll says...you can vote neither...and instead pick a "No Guns Allowed" sign on the door to prevent the shooting from ever happening.

Gun. No question.

Liberals sure don't like answering questions about situations involving guns. Sure....they'll preach more gun laws. But can't seem to answer questions about the outcome.

How about this one liberals.

You are in a crowded theater. Top row. At the bottom....two maniacs enter with 45 caliber pistols. Open fire. They're slaughtering everyone....from row 1...up towards you.

If you could only pick one item....which would it be...a gun...or a phone to call 911?? They'll probably be up to your row in about 30 seconds. And yes...they have a lot of ammo. OR....as the poll says...you can vote neither...and instead pick a "No Guns Allowed" sign on the door to prevent the shooting from ever happening.

Gun. No question.

An honest and quick answer. Thanks. Few here have done that.

Well....judging the poll....I see not a single liberal believes in the gun free zone working.

The op is a typical southern cracker scared of the changes around him , he sees danger everywhere he goes so he clutchs his manhood extension as that is where he get his girly man "courage": from

I find bucs polls interesting. I am waiting for one like this:
1, I favor a RW, white male candidate who will ensure my freedom and happiness, or
2. I favor a democrat president, because I enjoy being a slave with no rights in a country that is falling apart, and whose people are all miserable.

I find bucs polls interesting. I am waiting for one like this:
1, I favor a RW, white male candidate who will ensure my freedom and happiness, or
2. I favor a democrat president, because I enjoy being a slave with no rights in a country that is falling apart, and whose people are all miserable.

What options did I leave out of my poll?????? Please correct me. Please.

The op is a typical southern cracker scared of the changes around him , he sees danger everywhere he goes so he clutchs his manhood extension as that is where he get his girly man "courage": from

Blah blah blah blah. So you can't (or wont) answer either. Got it.

I voted none of the above. A gun is of little use in a crowded situation where people are fleeing all over - you're just as likely to shoot an innocent person as the shooter. Responsible gun owners realize that. Wannabe's don't. A phone would be my choice if it's solely a one or the other but the votes as outline are intended to ridicule that choice.

I voted none of the above. A gun is of little use in a crowded situation where people are fleeing all over - you're just as likely to shoot an innocent person as the shooter. Responsible gun owners realize that. Wannabe's don't. A phone would be my choice if it's solely a one or the other but the votes as outline are intended to ridicule that choice.

What options did I leave out?

And....you're saying the cops who arrive....shouldn't bring guns? If...as you say...a gun is useless in a crowded environment.

By the way....the intent is to have the gun for when the shooter is directly upon you. Up close and personal when he's ready to kill you. Not to take a 30 yard shot in a crowd. REAL gun users know that also.

Liberals say these type of shootings happen far too often and have become a weekly occurrence. I agree. It's horrible.

But they then act as if my scenario is some ridiculous hypothetical that won't happen to them....and they refuse to answer.....Or they refuse to say what options I left out.

Use a gun.
Call 911.
Put up "Gun Free Zone" signs.

What other option? Run? Sure...if you can. At the top row of a theater....the gunmen are between you and the exit.

And....you're saying the cops who arrive....shouldn't bring guns? If...as you say...a gun is useless in a crowded environment.

By the way....the intent is to have the gun for when the shooter is directly upon you. Up close and personal when he's ready to kill you. Not to take a 30 yard shot in a crowd. REAL gun users know that also.

If he's ready to kill me I would choose a gun, if he's running amuck in general, a gun wouldn't necessarily be the best choice.

I would not enter a theater where a large pecentage of patrons are visibly armed

If he's ready to kill me I would choose a gun, if he's running amuck in general, a gun wouldn't necessarily be the best choice.

Agree. Pistols aren't all that accurate at a distance under stress anyway. But yeah....when he is up close ready to kill you....we'd all want a gun. Thanks for chiming in.

Forum List

Back