Liberals are moral cowards

AHILLS205

Apr 1, 2009
American Thinker: Obama Is Colluding with a New Fascist Imperialism

"The historic fact is that the Left always enables fascist monsters. I don't claim to understand that fact, but it's easy enough to see it over and over again. It seems to be part of their deep moral cowardice and weakness of character. The prophet Jeremiah saw it in the sixth century BCE and roundly attacked those who pretended to heal "the broken daughter of my people, saying Peace, Peace, but there is no Peace." Listen to our liberal friends, and they are constantly saying it over and over again, a mantra that makes them feel better even if it is a flagrant lie.

Liberalism is just the self-delusion of moral cowards throughout history. It is not a modern ideology, as it always claims to be -- now it's "progressive" again. They can't even think of new labels. It's is just a form of denial, a pop fantasy that allows them to avoid thinking scary thoughts. That is why liberalism can be found over and over again in human history, under a thousand different labels....."

JAMES LEWIS

TOO TRUE..........................LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Jesus H. Christ. Is the medication tray late today?

Just for shits and giggles, what is a "liberal"? Someone who supported Obama's healthcare law? How is someone who favors socialized capitalism supposed to be a "fascist"?

Do you even know what these words mean?

O and the part about Jeremiah and his 6th century BC predictions was a special treat. Are you also a fan of Nostradomas?

I believe most Liberals are just mis informed and that is very dangerous........

I think most liberals are well intentioned

I believe they believe in a kinder gentler America

I think that most conservatives are misinformed with a steady stream of lies, hate and fear

which is REALLY dangerous

I think pale rider and lone star and political chic would gleefully kill MILLIONS of liberals based upon fear and lies that they enjoy embracing

I think MILLIONS of misguided (but well intentioned?) conservatives would do like wise

on the other hand
I don't know ANY liberals who harbor such hatred against conservatives that they delightedly discuss various methods of violence to "do something" about "the conservative problem"

So as someone that leans extremely libertarian, are the only two choices ; to vote Democratic and be a moral coward or vote Republican and be a moral authoritarian?

I believe most Liberals are just mis informed and that is very dangerous........

I think most liberals are well intentioned

I believe they believe in a kinder gentler America

I think that most conservatives are misinformed with a steady stream of lies, hate and fear

which is REALLY dangerous

I think pale rider and lone star and political chic would gleefully kill MILLIONS of liberals based upon fear and lies that they enjoy embracing

I think MILLIONS of misguided (but well intentioned?) conservatives would do like wise

on the other hand
I don't know ANY liberals who harbor such hatred against conservatives that they delightedly discuss various methods of violence to "do something" about "the conservative problem"

On my crankier days, I have mowing-down-racists-with-a-street-sweeper fantasizes. Violent thoughts ain't a special conservative treat.

So as someone that leans extremely libertarian, are the only two choices ; to vote Democratic and be a moral coward or vote Republican and be a moral authoritarian?

but...

we are NOT moral cowards....!

we are (quite bravely) very upfront about our moral beliefs....

I readily admit that I do NOT consider sex before marriage immoral
I readily admit that I do NOT consider homosexuality immoral
I readily admit that I do NOT consider smoking pot to be immoral

I think that is rather brave of me!

"The historic fact is that the Left always enables fascist monsters. I don't claim to understand that fact, but it's easy enough to see it over and over again. It seems to be part of their deep moral cowardice and weakness of character. The prophet Jeremiah saw it in the sixth century BCE and roundly attacked those who pretended to heal "the broken daughter of my people, saying Peace, Peace, but there is no Peace." Listen to our liberal friends, and they are constantly saying it over and over again, a mantra that makes them feel better even if it is a flagrant lie.

Liberalism is just the self-delusion of moral cowards throughout history. It is not a modern ideology, as it always claims to be -- now it's "progressive" again. They can't even think of new labels. It's is just a form of denial, a pop fantasy that allows them to avoid thinking scary thoughts. That is why liberalism can be found over and over again in human history, under a thousand different labels....."

JAMES LEWIS

If the ignorant didn't believe the BS it would be funny, a Right Wing internet 'blog' pretending to be journalism. The only thing this thread proves is how truly stupid and brain washed RWers on this MB are.

Last edited:

JAMES LEWIS

Did you actually read this before you posted? It provides no examples supporting its anti liberal screed.

The prophet Jeremiah saw it in the sixth century BCE and roundly attacked those who pretended to heal "the broken daughter of my people, saying Peace, Peace, but there is no Peace." Listen to our liberal friends, and they are constantly saying it over and over again, a mantra that makes them feel better even if it is a flagrant lie.

Can't you do any better than this?

but...

buy a dictionary

but...

I think it is very brave of you, was trying to make a point but I think I failed miserably:lol:

I think we should be in charge of our own moral compass in those beliefs and leave government out of the equation, I already had a Mommy and a Daddy to raise me, I don't need "Uncle Sammy" doing it until the day I die:lol:

but...

Seriously? You think posting an opinion on an internet message board is "brave"?

And enough with this "we" crap. Liberals are not lemmings; each person has his or her own life experience, POV and most importantly, vote. You can only speak about your own.

Forum List

Back