Liberalism is a mental disorder....

Liberalism: Psychosis, evil or ignorance? - English pravda.ru

I hereby invite all readers here to read this one all the way through.

"Psychopathology of the Liberal Mind: The adult drive toward omnipotent control of others, in any arena whatever, is rooted in fears of separation, abandonment loss or abuse--the residual effects of early attachment gone wrong. The need to dominate others arises from the tyrant's need for absolute assurance that the catastrophic loss of dependency or the pain of abuse so devastating to him in his earliest years will not be repeated."

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"America's founding fathers intended, as the Preamble tells us, to establish justice, insure peace, provide for the nation's defense, promote its general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty. But the entire twentieth century, and the dawn of the twenty-first, have witnessed modern liberalism's relentless attacks on all of these goals and on all of the principles on which individual liberty and rational social order rest."

Leaders of liberalism have learned from Marx and Engel who promised prosperity, justice and freedom but only brought chaos and death to their people. History has proven the terrible effect it has on the world.

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!! HE LOVES HIS MARXIST PROFESSORS...SOUGHT THEM OUT AS FRIENDS!!

..and the fuckin' liberals here eat out of his hand whatever he has in it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

trying to pretend liberal politics is anymore mental than Conservative politics
is the real mental disorder

Woddie and the other slow rw people ae here can't prove it, which makes them irrelevant, it's one the reason the republicans lost the election. I dont know why they want to live in a bubble that leads them down the stupid path

I bet Bill Maher would hand you your collective ass in a political debate, all while smoking a joint. Your not too smart to take a statement like yours and lump ALL liberals into it. You don't sound too intelligent. In fact, you just sound bitter.

ummm..... we just had an election and you had your ass handed to you.

stick with the thread topic eh?

That, dear friend is completely out of character for today's liberal. They are inclined to respond with asinine, off topic deflection and personal attacks. Liberals are incapable of logical debate. That is quite simply because...

...liberalism is a mental disorder. They actually think they are intelligent.

Demonize is calling the president "Anti Christ". I only repeat what Republicans feel and have said:

no you dont....you put a spin on just about all your threads......remember this one.....

"Republicans HATE Education and want to END it".......and yet no where in your accompanying story was this said ......its what you felt was being conveyed because Education budgets were being cut....and of course as usual you were full of shit....because Democrats were doing the same thing......but that did not matter to you.....go ahead Dean dance.....or do as you usually do and go start another slanted thread....

Is that an exact quote?

Doesn't matter. It's pretty much true. I have given dozens of links backing that up. Magical creation. Don't teach critical thought. Conspiratorial science. Education is for snobs. Cut teachers.

What are the Republican's plan for education? I just outlined it. And yet, you say I have it all wrong. But never go into detail.

And still, did you answer the question? Do you believe evolution is a lie and "magical creation" is "true science"?

Liberalism: Psychosis, evil or ignorance? - English pravda.ru

I hereby invite all readers here to read this one all the way through.

"Psychopathology of the Liberal Mind: The adult drive toward omnipotent control of others, in any arena whatever, is rooted in fears of separation, abandonment loss or abuse--the residual effects of early attachment gone wrong. The need to dominate others arises from the tyrant's need for absolute assurance that the catastrophic loss of dependency or the pain of abuse so devastating to him in his earliest years will not be repeated."

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"America's founding fathers intended, as the Preamble tells us, to establish justice, insure peace, provide for the nation's defense, promote its general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty. But the entire twentieth century, and the dawn of the twenty-first, have witnessed modern liberalism's relentless attacks on all of these goals and on all of the principles on which individual liberty and rational social order rest."

Leaders of liberalism have learned from Marx and Engel who promised prosperity, justice and freedom but only brought chaos and death to their people. History has proven the terrible effect it has on the world.

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!! HE LOVES HIS MARXIST PROFESSORS...SOUGHT THEM OUT AS FRIENDS!!

..and the fuckin' liberals here eat out of his hand whatever he has in it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

:lol:
tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png
:lol:

Yes..that is a true statement. Liberalism is a mental disorder and Micheal Savage is a brilliant man. I do hope that someway those libtards will see come to their senses, renounce their idiotic ways and help get this country back from the wacko in the WH.

images-1(211).jpeg

0.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwnD_o-FFbU]Michael Savage Comments on Autism - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't shocking that you guys don't know why you've lost the election.

THIS type of attitude is why you lost; you're simply just mean people. Not tough, not resolute, not independent; just cold, cruel, and hateful.

I ran across an article on Pravda by Xavier Lerma. I have no idea who he is, but he writes a spirited blog that make most right-thinking blogs look timid. Check out his musings:

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

And he doesn’t care much for Bill Clinton either:

“Analysts believe Beijing was sending a message to America and the West demonstrating its rapidly-growing military capability to threaten foreign powers which try to interfere in its “backyard”.

Americans can all thank the Clinton administration for starting it. Clinton should not have been threatened with impeachment with the Lewinsky cigar affair. William Jefferson Clinton should have been impeached for receiving money from the Chinese and giving away ICBM technology. As Newsmax’s Richard Poe said:

“He (Bill Clinton) has personally done more to build China’s military strength than any man on earth.”

Sincerely Right will certainly follow Xavier Lerma, as he is, if nothing else, interesting.

Who is Xavier Lerma? - Sincerely Right - It's great to be conservative!

That, dear friend is completely out of character for today's liberal. They are inclined to respond with asinine, off topic deflection and personal attacks. Liberals are incapable of logical debate. That is quite simply because...

Your source is the Russian Weekly World News... honestly I can't sugar coat this, you're a fucking moron.
Another typical liberal idiocy....mock the message because of the source.

Pure lunacy!

russia_today_911_zoom.gif

images

images

Pure Lunacy is that the supposed true blue american values conservatives are eager to embrace a cartoon like Russia Today when it suits their needs.

Your source is the Russian Weekly World News... honestly I can't sugar coat this, you're a fucking moron.
Another typical liberal idiocy....mock the message because of the source.

Pure lunacy!

The source just rehashes Michael Savages book..which has been proven idiotic drivel from a moron.

Stupid thread posted and supported by ignorant fools who live in their own little world.

Why should I come here and try to prove it wrong or be respectful to anyone?

This ideology is dying a slow death in this country and these right wing morons are getting more and more desperate, angry, and are most definitely suffering from some pretty severe delusions.

Especially if they think Obama is a Marxist-means they don't know the definition of the word.

And anyone that thinks Michael Savage is worth even talking about-needs some help.

Poor fools!!

Yes..that is a true statement. Liberalism is a mental disorder and Micheal Savage is a brilliant man. I do hope that someway those libtards will see come to their senses, renounce their idiotic ways and help get this country back from the wacko in the WH.

images-1(211).jpeg

0.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwnD_o-FFbU]Michael Savage Comments on Autism - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't shocking that you guys don't know why you've lost the election.

THIS type of attitude is why you lost; you're simply just mean people. Not tough, not resolute, not independent; just cold, cruel, and hateful.

He does seem brilliant.

Forum List

Back