Liberalism is a mental disorder....

If liberalism is indeed a mental disorder, I wonder what it is to create your own little reality, cut off from most of the rest of the news-consuming world, wrapping yourself in such a tight little ideological cocoon that you gleefully predict a landslide win in a presidential election your guy ends up losing by 130 or so electoral votes?

I dunno, maybe they don't have a word for that...

stick with the thread topic eh?

That, dear friend is completely out of character for today's liberal. They are inclined to respond with asinine, off topic deflection and personal attacks. Liberals are incapable of logical debate. That is quite simply because...

...liberalism is a mental disorder. They actually think they are intelligent.

Your source is the Russian Weekly World News... honestly I can't sugar coat this, you're a fucking moron.

Well, let's see:

1. Multiple repetitive posts indicates an inability to organize one's thoughts.

2. Reverting to profane language indicates a limited vocabulary/intelligence.

3. Demographically, GOP voters have a substantially higher IQ than Dem voters.

Thanks for proving these points.:eusa_angel:

That, dear friend is completely out of character for today's liberal. They are inclined to respond with asinine, off topic deflection and personal attacks. Liberals are incapable of logical debate. That is quite simply because...

Your source is the Russian Weekly World News... honestly I can't sugar coat this, you're a fucking moron.

Well, let's see:

Ya think?

Liberalism: Psychosis, evil or ignorance? - English pravda.ru

I hereby invite all readers here to read this one all the way through.

"Psychopathology of the Liberal Mind: The adult drive toward omnipotent control of others, in any arena whatever, is rooted in fears of separation, abandonment loss or abuse--the residual effects of early attachment gone wrong. The need to dominate others arises from the tyrant's need for absolute assurance that the catastrophic loss of dependency or the pain of abuse so devastating to him in his earliest years will not be repeated."

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"America's founding fathers intended, as the Preamble tells us, to establish justice, insure peace, provide for the nation's defense, promote its general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty. But the entire twentieth century, and the dawn of the twenty-first, have witnessed modern liberalism's relentless attacks on all of these goals and on all of the principles on which individual liberty and rational social order rest."

Leaders of liberalism have learned from Marx and Engel who promised prosperity, justice and freedom but only brought chaos and death to their people. History has proven the terrible effect it has on the world.

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!! HE LOVES HIS MARXIST PROFESSORS...SOUGHT THEM OUT AS FRIENDS!!

..and the fuckin' liberals here eat out of his hand whatever he has in it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Hilarious. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I especially love this part here:

"Psychopathology of the Liberal Mind: The adult drive toward omnipotent control of others, in any arena whatever, is rooted in fears of separation, abandonment loss or abuse--the residual effects of early attachment gone wrong. The need to dominate others arises from the tyrant's need for absolute assurance that the catastrophic loss of dependency or the pain of abuse so devastating to him in his earliest years will not be repeated."

In this country , we call that "conservatism". And the signs:

The need to take control of women's bodies away from women.

Voter suppression.

The need to disenfranchise minorities.

The hatred for gays.

The need to force mystical beliefs on the entire country.

Attacking other nations.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

"America's founding fathers intended, as the Preamble tells us, to establish justice, insure peace, provide for the nation's defense, promote its general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty. But the entire twentieth century, and the dawn of the twenty-first, have witnessed modern liberalism's relentless attacks on all of these goals and on all of the principles on which individual liberty and rational social order rest."

Leaders of liberalism have learned from Marx and Engel who promised prosperity, justice and freedom but only brought chaos and death to their people. History has proven the terrible effect it has on the world.

OBAMA IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!! HE LOVES HIS MARXIST PROFESSORS...SOUGHT THEM OUT AS FRIENDS!!

Hilarious. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I especially love this part here:

Voter suppression.

The hatred for gays.

Attacking other nations.

Your need to demonize anyone who might threaten your fragile belief system is indicative of infantile reactive disorder. I recommend crawling therapy + medication.

Voter suppression.

The hatred for gays.

Attacking other nations.

Your need to demonize anyone who might threaten your fragile belief system is indicative of infantile reactive disorder. I recommend crawling therapy + medication.

Demonize is calling the president "Anti Christ". I only repeat what Republicans feel and have said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice source, I thought you people hated Russians.

They fucking love Putin. They never stop with the adulation of him.

Oh he's so macho! Oh he's what a president should be! He's way more badass than Obama!

Another typical liberal idiocy....mock the message because of the source.

Pure lunacy!

Isn't that what you retards do all the time with legitimate news sources like Huffington Post, which are just news aggregates? Your source actually IS ridiculous.

Demonize is calling the president "Anti Christ". I only repeat what Republicans feel and have said:

no you dont....you put a spin on just about all your threads......remember this one.....

"Republicans HATE Education and want to END it".......and yet no where in your accompanying story was this said ......its what you felt was being conveyed because Education budgets were being cut....and of course as usual you were full of shit....because Democrats were doing the same thing......but that did not matter to you.....go ahead Dean dance.....or do as you usually do and go start another slanted thread....

Well, let's see:

I guess you missed the foul words the op was using, demographically, you wrong as well , the poor white majority that is the core make up of the republican party, is usually the 8 th grade level voter in the south and the tips of the biblebelt. Thanks for proving our point.

Why do you promote Russian propaganda on USMB? That's pretty whack Jack.

Well, let's see:

I guess you missed the foul words the op was using, demographically, you wrong as well , the poor white majority that is the core make up of the republican party, is usually the 8 th grade level voter in the south and the tips of the biblebelt. Thanks for proving our point.

Speaking from personal experience? (Statistics must not be taught until the 9th grade.)

Yes..that is a true statement. Liberalism is a mental disorder and Micheal Savage is a brilliant man. I do hope that someway those libtards will see come to their senses, renounce their idiotic ways and help get this country back from the wacko in the WH.

The Russians are correct. Liberalism is a psychosis and the liberals are the ones thinking they are well and don't need to take their medication

LOL, I love the way the dolts us the Founding Fathers who were Liberals themselves. :lol:

The Russians are correct. Liberalism is a psychosis and the liberals are the ones thinking they are well and don't need to take their medication

That's a lot of butt hurt to have to find your sources in Russia.. the most corrupt country on the planet.

Good. I'm happy to see you all so screwed up over the election. Carry on. :lol:

You're not only stupid, you're not only an asshole, you're mentally ill too.

Forum List

Back