Liberalism is a mental disorder....

Demonize is calling the president "Anti Christ". I only repeat what Republicans feel and have said:

no you dont....you put a spin on just about all your threads......remember this one.....

"Republicans HATE Education and want to END it".......and yet no where in your accompanying story was this said ......its what you felt was being conveyed because Education budgets were being cut....and of course as usual you were full of shit....because Democrats were doing the same thing......but that did not matter to you.....go ahead Dean dance.....or do as you usually do and go start another slanted thread....

Is that an exact quote?

Doesn't matter. It's pretty much true. I have given dozens of links backing that up. Magical creation. Don't teach critical thought. Conspiratorial science. Education is for snobs. Cut teachers.

What are the Republican's plan for education? I just outlined it. And yet, you say I have it all wrong. But never go into detail.

And still, did you answer the question? Do you believe evolution is a lie and "magical creation" is "true science"?
I have given dozens of links backing that up.

no you havent.....you have given links showing the Education Budget being cut.....if Democrats where not doing the same dam thing....we would not be having this conversation......but they are,so here we are.........Gov Brown out here had more than a few Teachers and Students kinda pissed at him for his cuts......so i guess he hates Education too.....i dont think he does but you must.....otherwise what you have been saying is a lie......and i believe in Evolution to a point......and im an Agnostic so i dont know about a "GOD" creating us......i go more with this planet being "seeded" by a Alien Race far beyond what we are.....

Yes..that is a true statement. Liberalism is a mental disorder and Micheal Savage is a brilliant man. I do hope that someway those libtards will see come to their senses, renounce their idiotic ways and help get this country back from the wacko in the WH.

images-1(211).jpeg

0.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwnD_o-FFbU]Michael Savage Comments on Autism - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't shocking that you guys don't know why you've lost the election.

THIS type of attitude is why you lost; you're simply just mean people. Not tough, not resolute, not independent; just cold, cruel, and hateful.

i got news for you Candy.....there are quite a few Democrats on this board who fit that description too.....so don't throw to many stones you might hit something.....

Forum List

Back