What is Social Liberalism?

So do you vote for people who share your beliefs or do you just not vote democrat?
I have not voted for a democrat or a republican in 30 years.

I do not support the corrupt duopoly.

This is you assuming shit and looking stupid.

QUOTE :-Social liberalism is considered a socially left wing ideology (despite its mixed nature). It generally comes in populist and elitist forms that can differ in their positions on how government should be used to ensure social justice. NOT PINK AND PUCE ?OR PUKE ?

Understanding Social Liberalism​

Social liberalism is the ideology of collective liberties and rights that favors social welfare and justice. It comes in a political and economic form. It is one of two dominate types of liberalism(the other being its predecessor classical liberalism).

Like classical liberalism, social liberalism is a left-wing ideology of liberty and equality. Unlike the classically left-wing classical liberalism, which favors liberty on issues of state, social liberalism mixes in classically conservative planks like taxation, regulations on individuals, groups, and businesses, and more in an effort to ensure social justice and social welfare via government.

Social liberalism is considered a socially left wing ideology (despite its mixed nature). It generally comes in populist and elitist forms that can differ in their positions on how government should be used to ensure social justice.

What do I think of it? I think it sucks.

Forum List

Back