Liberalism: Destroying America Through "Education"

PC graduated from Columbia University by cutting and pasting the work of others

Need we say more about American education?
I pity her profs who had to wade through her plagiarized *cough* "work". Did she say she was at Columbia? for what, pray tell? :eusa_eh:

Political Chic got a degree in Plagarism

Graduated at the top of her class

Where did she plagiarize? Be specific
the better question would be- "where does she NOT plagiarize" :thup:

board/forum netiquette dictates that anything > 2-3 paragraph cutnpaste (PoliticalSpice's favorite method) even w/ attribution is considered plagiarism but you're a rw'er so I didn't expect you to know that. > 2-3 paragraphs is taking something "whole cloth" and making it your own because you don't have the ability to articulate it in your own words (see PoliticalSpice posts)

Yo, I think the only man who can put America back on track, is Ted Cruz!!!!

"GTP"

ted_cruz_quote.jpg

It's no longer education, it's indoctrination.

You mean like whitewashing our history to say that America has never done anything bad like Oklahoma is doing with AP History? Because that's totally not indoctrination. (end sarcasm).

Thinking critically is not indoctrination, you should try it sometime.
Education is reading, writing, and arithmetic. Indoctrination is whitewashing liberalism. Telling kids that if they work hard all their life and make something of themselves. That they didn't really do it themselves. That America is bad. Rich people are evil. Being gay is okay. Got it?

A strong argument can be made that the end of real education came via the presidency of Democrat Jimmy Carter.

8. “In 1972, the massive union [The National Education Association (NEA)] formed a political action committee…released ‘Needed: A Cabinet Department of Education’ in 1975, but its most significant step was to endorse a presidential candidate- Jimmy Carter- for the first time in the history of the organization.
D.T. Stallngs, “A Brief History of the Department of Education: 1979-2002,” p. 3.

When formed, its budget was $13.1 billion (in 2007 dollars) and it employed 450 people. IN 2010, the estimated budget is $107 billion, and there are 4,800 employees.
http://crunchycon.nationalreview.co...-department-education-not-radical/mona-charen

“In November 1995, when the federal government shut down over a budget crisis, 89.4 percent of the department’s employees were deemed ‘nonessential’ and sent home.”
Beck and Balfe, “Broke,” p.304

9. Progressive Education aims to “level the playing field.”
Translation: “lower the standards.” Everyone’s work goes up on the walls because it’s not fair to judge a child’s work as there are no wrong answers, only life experiences.

‘Lost in all the chanting for change is the core commitment to impart actual knowledge. For progressives in the Age of Obama, setting high academic standards is secondary to the self-improvement of the "whole child" and "service" to the cause of social justice.’ The Three R s in the Age of Obama Rappin Revolution and Radicalism - Michelle Malkin - Page 2

What have the Liberals/Progressives/Democrats done to this nation in service to their thirst for power????

It goes back much further than Jimmy Carter.
Progressive education - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In the late 60's, TUNE IN, TURN ON, DROP OUT added DROP BACK IN AND INFILTRATE.

I know, I entered the College of Education a lefty, thinking human nature could be changed.

I left a little to the right of Hermann Goering, after watching the lefties create the entitled class.

I once thought we could teach empowerment, and saw the whole system become geared to nanny-statism, free breakfast and lunch, day care for single mothers, and the creation of a sense of dependency in the poorer classes.
don't tell me; you are on the right, have a degree, but still appeal to ignorance.
Not only do I have the degrees, I taught in the trenches for 25 years.

Your ed cred?

So is the golden age of education the period before the liberals took over? And the larger question when did the liberals take over?

Clean off those specs and take a gander at post #19.
So are you suggesting that the years of 1870 to 1979 were the best in education, the golden age?

1 percent illiteracy rate is a good thing.

The increases in same under Liberal education administrations, not so much.

Clear?

Communists/Progressives destroyed the Public School System a long time ago. Too many pervert teachers and political zealots in the class room at this point. It seems all they wanna do now is perv on the kids and whine about 'Global Warming' all day. It's no longer a safe healthy environment for children.

American Parents would be very wise to seek education alternatives. Home Schooling is an excellent one. Why drop your child off with pervert/political zealot strangers for 8hrs a day? Why take the risk?

Last edited:
So is the golden age of education the period before the liberals took over? And the larger question when did the liberals take over?

So are you suggesting that the years of 1870 to 1979 were the best in education, the golden age?

Clear?
So, now we sort of know your take on the golden age of education is from 1870 to 1979, Let's assume that is correct; the next question should be, what is the period of liberal education?

The value of a good "conservative" education

In a poll of Republicans
Do you believe in Global Warming?
Believe 25%
Don't Believe 66%
Do you believe in evolution?
Believe 37%
Don't Believe 49%
Do you believe Christianity should be our national religion?
Yes 57%
No 30 %

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_22415.pdf
that would be funny if it weren't so tragic. :(

Well PoliticalSpice?

It would be funny except that this is the education Conservatives want for the rest of the country

AP History classes? Commie propaganda
Global warming? Commie Propaganda
Evolution? Commie propaganda

Schools won't be fixed until we bring God back into them

Clear?
So, now we sort of know your take on the golden age of education is from 1870 to 1979, Let's assume that is correct; the next question should be, what is the period of liberal education?

"....now we sort of know your take on the golden age of education is ..."

Here's a plan: I'll be responsible for what I write, not for what you pretend I write.

The value of a good "conservative" education

In a poll of Republicans
Do you believe in Global Warming?
Believe 25%
Don't Believe 66%
Do you believe in evolution?
Believe 37%
Don't Believe 49%
Do you believe Christianity should be our national religion?
Yes 57%
No 30 %

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_22415.pdf
that would be funny if it weren't so tragic. :(

Well PoliticalSpice?

See what I mean about you never bringing anything to the table?

Get the perverts and 'Global Warming' psychos out of the class room. Maybe then the Public Schools can begin to rebuild. But until that day comes, Parents should definitely seek education alternatives. You just don't know who the Public Schools are allowing around your children at this point. Is it worth the risk?

Get the perverts and 'Global Warming' psychos out of the class room. Maybe then the Public Schools can begin to rebuild. But until that day comes, Parents should definitely seek education alternatives. You just don't know who the Public Schools are allowing around your children at this point. Is it worth the risk?

Can we throw this bunch out, too....?

^ Pollie AKA- waah police are doing their jobs AKA- Paulitician AKA- shit stain always brings an "unique" perspective :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back