Liberal preppers stock up on guns and food as fears of Trump presidency looms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberal Preppers Stock Up On Guns and Food As Fears Of Trump Presidency Looms
Colin Waugh bought a shotgun four weeks before November’s election. An unapologetic liberal, he was no fan of firearms. He had never owned one before. But Waugh, a 31-year-old from Independence, Missouri, couldn’t shake his fears of a Donald Trump presidency — and all of the chaos it could bring. He imagined hate crimes and violence waged by
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And these same hypocrites as usual are the same assholes who poked fun at their friends for prepping, made fun of others wanting to stock up on whatever. Then have the nerve to say well if anything happens i'm coming to your house. Most with a brain will say on no you won't. And they are starting to prepare now LMDAO....
Preppers knew to start a looong time ago because they knew all of what is coming wasn't happening over night.
While the rest of the population still have their heads up their ass , once society goes under they will feel like a brick wall just slammed them in the face ahahah.

• Banned
Good news. Liberals need to arm up for what might be coming.

They won't make it anyway most of them are too fkn stupid to survive...

Kissinger: “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” US strategy deliberately destroyed family farming in the US and abroad and led to 95% of all grain reserves in the world being under the control of six multinational agribusiness corporations

Ha ha ha, that same usual suspects always come out on top and the average american worker always gets sodomized by the system; phuggin' phenomenal.

" .... under the control of six multinational corporations".

Just like the media machine.

Kissinger: “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” US strategy deliberately destroyed family farming in the US and abroad and led to 95% of all grain reserves in the world being under the control of six multinational agribusiness corporations
I wouldn't say that. Many are veterans... You know...those democrats who go fight the wars republicans start.

Ha ha ha, that same usual suspects always come out on top and the average american worker always gets sodomized by the system; phuggin' phenomenal.
--------------------------------------------------------- I as an average blue collar guy had it made as an American worker same as all the guys I worked with and I am close to 70 years of age . Same goes for my parents that were born in the 20s , survived WW2 and Korea , raised 5 kids in good style owning private homes , land , cars , boats , motorcycles and all manner of material things that they wanted Fenton . Course it may be your un-American Generation that's getting fecked as you live in your parents basements and ride your skateboards and that's ok with me Fenton !!

Finally, some of the left wing nut jobs understand why we have the 2nd Amendment in this country....of course these fools will end up increasing our non fatal and fatal gun accident rate as they fail to actually get training for their guns....never understanding them to begin with.....but eventually they will learn why we have the Bill of Rights and the Constitution...

Good for them.....they are finally learning what they should have learned in 12 years of free public education......they are slow learners....

I wouldn't say that. Many are veterans... You know...those democrats who go fight the wars republicans start.

I can only think of one war that a Republican started, and that would be after we were attacked by muslim terrorists...but going back to the Civil War...started by democrats...the democrats seem to have started or engaged us in all of them....

I can only think of one war that a Republican started, and that would be after we were attacked by muslim terrorists...but going back to the Civil War...started by democrats...the democrats seem to have started or engaged us in all of them....

Well. I was trying to root the conversation in contemporary times. Two separate Iraq incursions and the Afghanistan conflict come to mind as republican war initiatives.

Veterans aren't deniers of collapse though. But yeah there are a few who are dem libs but either way they started way to late. And are still fkd.

Well. I was trying to root the conversation in contemporary times. Two separate Iraq incursions and the Afghanistan conflict come to mind as republican war initiatives.

Actually, Iraq....the first time...sure. The second time sure.....but the second time was not optional.....and came after a direct attack by muslim terrorists....but all the other wars outside of separating from Britian....democrats...

--------------------------------------------------------- I as an average blue collar guy had it made as an American worker same as all the guys I worked with and I am close to 70 years of age . Same goes for my parents that were born in the 20s , survived WW2 and Korea , raised 5 kids in good style owning private homes , land , cars , boats , motorcycles and all manner of material things that they wanted Fenton . Course it may be your un-American Generation that's getting fecked as you live in your parents basements and ride your skateboards and that's ok with me Fenton !!

I'm 62 my assumption laden friend, glad to hear you escaped the overall societal trend. Glad you had access to your trinkets, really love my 2011 CVO H-D Street Glide. All the best pard.

Finally, some of the left wing nut jobs understand why we have the 2nd Amendment in this country....of course these fools will end up increasing our non fatal and fatal gun accident rate as they fail to actually get training for their guns....never understanding them to begin with.....but eventually they will learn why we have the Bill of Rights and the Constitution...

Good for them.....they are finally learning what they should have learned in 12 years of free public education......they are slow learners....

90 guns per 100 americans already, such a dirth, this will solve everything if we'll only horde more.

90 guns per 100 americans already, such a dirth, this will solve everything if we'll only horde more.

Different guns have different applications Mr. Ignorant.

Different guns have different applications Mr. Ignorant.

I'm for everyone buying up as many as they want love, I just don't subscribe to their magical powers.

Liberal Preppers Stock Up On Guns and Food As Fears Of Trump Presidency Looms
Colin Waugh bought a shotgun four weeks before November’s election. An unapologetic liberal, he was no fan of firearms. He had never owned one before. But Waugh, a 31-year-old from Independence, Missouri, couldn’t shake his fears of a Donald Trump presidency — and all of the chaos it could bring. He imagined hate crimes and violence waged by
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And these same hypocrites as usual are the same assholes who poked fun at their friends for prepping, made fun of others wanting to stock up on whatever. Then have the nerve to say well if anything happens i'm coming to your house. Most with a brain will say on no you won't. And they are starting to prepare now LMDAO....
Preppers knew to start a looong time ago because they knew all of what is coming wasn't happening over night.
While the rest of the population still have their heads up their ass , once society goes under they will feel like a brick wall just slammed them in the face ahahah.

Lol, liberals with guns! Hopefully they will shoot themselves.

But you still don't know wtf you are talking about because the military is overwhelmingly conservative. Liberals live off their parents.

I'm 62 my assumption laden friend, glad to hear you escaped the overall societal trend. Glad you had access to your trinkets, really love my 2011 CVO H-D Street Glide. All the best pard.
---------------------------------------- well its YOU crying that the average working guy is getting screwed and that may be but its millennials and other Obama types that are getting it and they woulda continued with the magic with the 'illary' if they had had their way Fenton . And like I say , these millennials are pretty much kept as pets in their parent basements and on Daddies healthcare Fenton !!

Forum List

Back