So....Do Ya Know How Obama Did?

Thank God Ears is history come Friday

16114941_10158461170270354_7074171368032353263_n.jpg

Last edited:
Other than troop withdrawals, the NYT says I am wrong on every point.

Ergo, I have the highest confidence that I am correct in those matters.

I got a couple "right" such as violent crime stats that have gone down. But that has less to do with 0bama and more to do with gun rights.

Also, the unemployment rate I got right but that again has nothing at all to do with 0bama but happened in spite of his efforts.

uh.....my initial scan is that the NYT is presenting the actual DATA...

What have you got?

I got a couple "right" such as violent crime stats that have gone down. But that has less to do with 0bama and more to do with gun rights.

Also, the unemployment rate I got right but that again has nothing at all to do with 0bama but happened in spite of his efforts.

Of course. That's how a fucking lunatic would respond.

You flatter me boy.

You call me a boy....but won't meet me for a nice lunch in O-town. I've offered several times. My treat.
It's their style......conservativered65 has addressed me as "NL", repeatedly....

He has, just as repeatedly, declined my request that he post the definition in the largest bold type available to him....

But don't let me hear any of this "Debplorables" talk, ya hear!

Looks like Obama has the NYT endorsement for Mayor of New York in the bag. I wonder if Chicago will outbid for him.

Right, except that had the unemployment rate went the other way, as it did with Bush, you would have said it was all Obama's fault. Well, we have had two successful Democratic executives with a GOP failure sandwiched in between. Now we are facing the ultimate failure of the GOP. A President that wants to give it all to Russia, and a Congress that wants to take it all away from the American worker. There goal is no Medicare, no Mediaid, and Social Security a penurious welfare system.

Time for the majority of citizens that saw their will ignored a second time by a system gamed by the GOP to set the orange clown, his minions, and the GOP straight.

Right, except that had the unemployment rate went the other way, as it did with Bush, you would have said it was all Obama's fault. Well, we have had two successful Democratic executives with a GOP failure sandwiched in between. Now we are facing the ultimate failure of the GOP. A President that wants to give it all to Russia, and a Congress that wants to take it all away from the American worker. There goal is no Medicare, no Mediaid, and Social Security a penurious welfare system.

Time for the majority of citizens that saw their will ignored a second time by a system gamed by the GOP to set the orange clown, his minions, and the GOP straight.

Such a teetering and flimsy tower of bull shit you have built there. No one believes your lies anymore, that's how we ran your ignorant asses out of power.

Such a teetering and flimsy tower of bull shit you have built there. No one believes your lies anymore, that's how we ran your ignorant asses out of power.
No cocksuck, you did not run us out of power. You and Putin took advantage of an antiquated system. Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than the orange clown did. You assholes played a real rough game with President Obama, you ain't seen what a rough game can be yet. The asshole that is going to be President after Friday, will find that a great many Americans hold his scuzzy ass in great disdain.

I don't think people realize how much Obama executive fiat crap is going to be undone by Trump in the first 100 days. Before summer even arrives, it will be an administration's agenda turned on its ear like we've never seen before.....and rightfully so. Obama spent his last 4 years saying f**k you to the legislative process. Welp.........all his shit is going away..........all his hate America skullfuck agenda. And watching it crumble to dog doo will be particularly satisfying to tens of million of Americans who have been called racists yada yada............

Progressives have not yet realized how much AND how fast their America hating stuff is going to be smashed like a pumpkin on a tee with a baseball bat..........the glee and laughter from the right will be epic.

Magic number is 2 s0ns!! Then we take our country back with the biggest ball and crane you ever saw!!!:bye1::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

Sources: Pew Research Center; Immigration and Customs Enforcement; Migration Policy Institute; Congressional Budget Office; Bureau of Labor Statistics; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Federal Bureau of Investigation; Congressional Research Service; Defense Manpower Data Center

So, again I ask "What have you got?"

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

Sources: Pew Research Center; Immigration and Customs Enforcement; Migration Policy Institute; Congressional Budget Office; Bureau of Labor Statistics; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Federal Bureau of Investigation; Congressional Research Service; Defense Manpower Data Center

"They are all honorable men."

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

I have answered you quite succinctly.

No cocksuck, you did not run us out of power. You and Putin took advantage of an antiquated system. Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than the orange clown did. You assholes played a real rough game with President Obama, you ain't seen what a rough game can be yet. The asshole that is going to be President after Friday, will find that a great many Americans hold his scuzzy ass in great disdain.

You guys are so pathetic, it's hilarious. So Putin influenced all the governor victories, all the state legislature victories did he? How fucking stupid are you really.

The GOP has the House, Senate, soon to have the SCOTUS, the presidency, the vast majority of governorships, and the vast majority of State legislatures but hey, your fantasy world says that Americans didn't want that, Putin did it to us. Enjoy the next 8 years snowflake. You dumbass.

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

so typical fag progressive stunt.........ask a billion questions. Ghey. Are you a game show host or something s0n?:gay:

What have you got?

Whence comes the data?
Scroll to the bottom...

so typical fag progressive stunt.........ask a billion questions. Ghey. Are you a game show host or something s0n?:gay:

It's ONE question.

The poster to whom it was directed suggested that having gotten most of the questions wrong made him confident that he was right....

The NYT provided a list of official sources of the information.......apparently the poster has better ones.......

I'd like some of that "good shit".........

Isn't it more "ghey" to be running from it?

Forum List

Back