FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

12 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

We’ve been reporting on the efforts of the federal law enforcement bureaucracy to harass and target Trump allies with reported FBI raids on the homes of supporters to execute search warrants, and the DOJ dropping subpoenas on people.
Now one New Jersey woman, Lisa Gallagher, has come forward saying that the FBI showed up on her doorstep the morning after Joe Biden delivered his “anti-MAGA” speech. Gallagher is not a “Trump ally” — she’s just a regular person and Trump supporter. She appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to share the story.

Gallagher said she was terrified when federal agents showed up on her doorstep. She said that although she knew she had done nothing wrong, she had watched Biden’s speech the night before, so she thought this was political. She explained that the FBI agents told her they had received an anonymous tip that she was at the Capitol on January 6. She invited them into her home and showed them her calendars to show that she hadn’t been at the Capitol on that day.
Now, if this is all true, this is a frightening thing. At this point, after two years, they have to know of anyone who did anything at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Are they truly trying to chase down people because of a random tip from someone? That’s terrifying not only because of the intimidation involved from the FBI, but that anyone could now turn in someone they don’t like with such a seemingly flimsy accusation. That is the kind of thing that happens in fascist and Communist nations.

Commentary:
If she can file a complaint about doxxing, maybe the local police can subpoena the FBI recording of that call in an effort to track down the perp. I would also be suing the FBI for attempted false arrest.
The FBI/STASI use of an “Anonymous tip” without investigation is like the mysterious turd that ends up floating in the punch bowl at a party.
Well can’s stop the FBI/STASI from coming but maybe will giving them a limp leaving...I have been speaking out pretty boldly so I could get a visit...

The FBI is investigating a criminal conspiracy. This may shock you: she isn't going to fully disclose what they were there for. She is covering her own ass.

WTF?
AND 2 wows if I could give them.

What did the FBI used to do, when they wanted to talk to a person?
Mail a letter?
I'm talking about what would make the FBI visit someone's home...not how they conducted the visit! Are we really sending out the FBI to grill people on whether they attended the 1/6 protest on the strength of anonymous "tips"? First of all when did it become a Federal offence to protest? This is becoming absurd at this point. You've got the FBI turning over stones looking for crimes that might be there if you were a conservative protester while at the same time doing little to nothing with the far left protesters that rioted for months at a time causing billions of dollars in damage and costing dozens of lives! Where is equal justice under the law?

The crime being, voting against the democrat Reich - Uber Alles Democrat
Hmm, no, I doubt reality aligns with your fantasy. More like criminal conspiracy and fraud.

You're one of those, "Sit on the couch on your fat ass and cheer others committing fraud and violence" types, so you don't have anything to worry about.

Read it again. That isn't what it says. It says USUALLY. And it's talking about the requirement to READ you your rights. That's why cops always duck the question about am I free to go during an interrogation. Your rights to not answer questions without legal representation remain regardless of if you are in custody or not. Ask any lawyer, defense attorney or prosecutor, answering questions asked by the police is NEVER a good idea without representation to protect your rights. I had one of each on the crew of a boat that I raced on, that was the ONLY thing about the legal system that they agreed on. All the Miranda decision says is that the police have to advise you of your PREEXISTING RIGHTS before questioning you if they even SUSPECT you of a crime. The right against self-incrimination isn't conferred by the warning, it's always yours.

Illiterate.

It says handcuffs are "usually" used as a restraint.

But it clearly says, "the suspect has to be in custody."

Do you really not know what "has to be" means?

face-palm-gif.278959

Again, they acted on a tip. That's their job. That's what they do. They didn't even enter her home until she invited them in.

Funny how they can spend time on a Trump supporter, but a well known, violent asshole who shoots up a school warrants a " hold my beer" from the fascist pricks.

DURRRRRR

Hmm, no, I doubt reality aligns with your fantasy. More like criminal conspiracy and fraud.

Voting for Trump is "criminal conspiracy and fraud?" :eek:

Joseph Stalin used to put "election monitors" in the booths when the Soviets would have show elections. Will Quid Pro have Gestapo agents at all polling places to "help voters vote correctly?"
You're one of those, "Sit on the couch on your fat ass and cheer others committing fraud and violence" types, so you don't have anything to worry about.

How many Target stores did you personally loot during the Kristallnacht? Were you shooting at Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha? Did you help overthrow the US Government at CHAZ? How many molotovs did you throw into cop cars on behalf of your Reich?

No, you just sat back and cheered as you watched the Nazi hosts bleat propaganda on MSNBC and other hate sites.

Funny how they can spend time on a Trump supporter, but a well known, violent asshole who shoots up a school warrants a " hold my beer" from the fascist pricks.

DURRRRRR

A school shooter doesn't threaten their power.

Wrong Vote is a serious threat to them.

Free and fair elections are the greatest threat to the democrat party that exists. Don't worry though, the Gestapo will stomp out anti-party voting, through any means necessary.

False. An investigation needs only a suspicion of a crime.

Fruitcake, they weren't there to determine for whom she voted.

face-palm-gif.278959
No, it appears they were there to determine if she protested the election. So is this something the FBI has done with liberal protesters who were arrested and released at riots that lasted for months? Did they investigate the protesters that took over the Wisconsin State house to protest an election? So who is it that decides when there is "suspicion" of a crime, Faun? When it's the leadership of an agency like the FBI...leadership that is obviously biased against conservatives...how is that justice?

No, it appears they were there to determine if she protested the election. So is this something the FBI has done with liberal protesters who were arrested and released at riots that lasted for months? Did they investigate the protesters that took over the Wisconsin State house to protest an election? So who is it that decides when there is "suspicion" of a crime, Faun? When it's the leadership of an agency like the FBI...leadership that is obviously biased against conservatives...how is that justice?

False. They were there to see if she broke the law.

If anyone was at the rally on 1/6/21 you should be concerned. The DOJ is pushing the guilty by association card.

Forum List

Back