FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Except the FBI didn't have a single piece of evidence indicating that. If they had gotten a simple search warrant for her cell phone metadata, they could have established that the “tip” was a lie. That could have been done on line and the phone in a few minutes. Instead they wasted multiple manhours of agent’s time and expensive gasoline for the Suburbans agents typically drive to ask questions of an innocent person,

Had they done that though, she would not understand the cost of voting for enemies of the Reich, nor would others.

The Gestapo agents are trying to educate the public that they are watching who you vote for. If you vote for people the Reich opposes, you can face serious consequences.

Had they done that though, she would not understand the cost of voting for enemies of the Reich, nor would others.

The Gestapo agents are trying to educate the public that they are watching who you vote for. If you vote for people the Reich opposes, you can face serious consequences.

:cuckoo:

You still keep talking as if you know the context of the tip.

Fun fact: you don't.
I know the FBI was nowhere near charging her with a crime because they had no evidence against her

The only thing they accused her of was attending a rally

And that was a lie

I know the FBI was nowhere near charging her with a crime because they had no evidence against her

The only thing they accused her of was attending a rally

And that was a lie

Not according to her. According to her, the tip was that she was at the Capitol, not at the Ellipse.

Not according to her. According to her, the tip was that she was at the Capitol, not at the Ellipse.
No, she said the FBI accused her of being AT the capital not inside the capital

And that was not a crime

Obama and biden have turned the US government into a dark copy of Soviet Russia where rumors or false accusations can land innocent citizens in jail

No, she said the FBI accused her of being AT the capital not inside the capital

And that was not a crime

Obama and biden have turned the US government into a dark copy of Soviet Russia where rumors or false accusations can land innocent citizens in jail

The rally was at the Ellipse. And given the FBI is not arresting anyone for just being at the Capitol, it's likely the tip was more than her just being outside the Capitol.

The rally was at the Ellipse. And given the FBI is not arresting anyone for just being at the Capitol, it's likely the tip was more than her just being outside the Capitol.
You said she said the FBI accused her of being in the capital

Now you are speculating about what you hope the FBI was thinking

The FBI is using police state tactics to harass and intimidate biden’s political opponents

You said she said the FBI accused her of being in the capital

Now you are speculating about what you hope the FBI was thinking

The FBI is using police state tactics to harass and intimidate biden’s political opponents

Imbecile, here's what I actually said...

Emphasis added to highlight your reading comprehension struggles.

Utterly no other reason for armed Gestapo to show up at her door.

You Nazi goons are just being Nazi goons. It's your nature,

:cuckoo:

Cry more about gazpacho Nazis, Fruitcake.

Nazis-Nazis-everywhere.jpg

Imbecile, here's what I actually said...

Emphasis added to highlight your reading comprehension struggles.
Point accepted

But for your information being at the capital is not a crime

However it is a crime to lie to the FBI

If a tipster exists they broke the law

If not then the FBI are liars

Point accepted

But for your information being at the capital is not a crime

However it is a crime to lie to the FBI

If a tipster exists they broke the law

If not then the FBI are liars

Which is why I suspect the tip was about her being inside the Capitol.

And while we don't know what inspired the tipster to contact the FBI, it strongly smells like they may have lied to the FBI. If they did, they should be held accountable for that. Such antics should not be tolerated.

Its a crime to make false statements to the FBI

But no, the FBI can lie about having a tipster and its not a crime

However it would be another black mark on their already trashed reputation if they are caught lying

The FBI lies routinely. They lie to entrap people, they lie to the courts, they lie on FISA applications, they lie on warrant requests, they lie to Congress and they lie to the American people.

Does that seem right?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Miranda rights only have to be read when police take you into custody.

Read it again. That isn't what it says. It says USUALLY. And it's talking about the requirement to READ you your rights. That's why cops always duck the question about am I free to go during an interrogation. Your rights to not answer questions without legal representation remain regardless of if you are in custody or not. Ask any lawyer, defense attorney or prosecutor, answering questions asked by the police is NEVER a good idea without representation to protect your rights. I had one of each on the crew of a boat that I raced on, that was the ONLY thing about the legal system that they agreed on. All the Miranda decision says is that the police have to advise you of your PREEXISTING RIGHTS before questioning you if they even SUSPECT you of a crime. The right against self-incrimination isn't conferred by the warning, it's always yours.

Even being at the Capital isn't a crime. The only possible crimes to charge her would be assaulting a police officer or trespassing INTO the Capital building.

Forum List

Back