FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

12 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

We’ve been reporting on the efforts of the federal law enforcement bureaucracy to harass and target Trump allies with reported FBI raids on the homes of supporters to execute search warrants, and the DOJ dropping subpoenas on people.
Now one New Jersey woman, Lisa Gallagher, has come forward saying that the FBI showed up on her doorstep the morning after Joe Biden delivered his “anti-MAGA” speech. Gallagher is not a “Trump ally” — she’s just a regular person and Trump supporter. She appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to share the story.

Gallagher said she was terrified when federal agents showed up on her doorstep. She said that although she knew she had done nothing wrong, she had watched Biden’s speech the night before, so she thought this was political. She explained that the FBI agents told her they had received an anonymous tip that she was at the Capitol on January 6. She invited them into her home and showed them her calendars to show that she hadn’t been at the Capitol on that day.
Now, if this is all true, this is a frightening thing. At this point, after two years, they have to know of anyone who did anything at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Are they truly trying to chase down people because of a random tip from someone? That’s terrifying not only because of the intimidation involved from the FBI, but that anyone could now turn in someone they don’t like with such a seemingly flimsy accusation. That is the kind of thing that happens in fascist and Communist nations.

Commentary:
If she can file a complaint about doxxing, maybe the local police can subpoena the FBI recording of that call in an effort to track down the perp. I would also be suing the FBI for attempted false arrest.
The FBI/STASI use of an “Anonymous tip” without investigation is like the mysterious turd that ends up floating in the punch bowl at a party.
Well can’s stop the FBI/STASI from coming but maybe will giving them a limp leaving...I have been speaking out pretty boldly so I could get a visit...

12 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

We’ve been reporting on the efforts of the federal law enforcement bureaucracy to harass and target Trump allies with reported FBI raids on the homes of supporters to execute search warrants, and the DOJ dropping subpoenas on people.
Now one New Jersey woman, Lisa Gallagher, has come forward saying that the FBI showed up on her doorstep the morning after Joe Biden delivered his “anti-MAGA” speech. Gallagher is not a “Trump ally” — she’s just a regular person and Trump supporter. She appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to share the story.

Gallagher said she was terrified when federal agents showed up on her doorstep. She said that although she knew she had done nothing wrong, she had watched Biden’s speech the night before, so she thought this was political. She explained that the FBI agents told her they had received an anonymous tip that she was at the Capitol on January 6. She invited them into her home and showed them her calendars to show that she hadn’t been at the Capitol on that day.
Now, if this is all true, this is a frightening thing. At this point, after two years, they have to know of anyone who did anything at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Are they truly trying to chase down people because of a random tip from someone? That’s terrifying not only because of the intimidation involved from the FBI, but that anyone could now turn in someone they don’t like with such a seemingly flimsy accusation. That is the kind of thing that happens in fascist and Communist nations.

Commentary:
If she can file a complaint about doxxing, maybe the local police can subpoena the FBI recording of that call in an effort to track down the perp. I would also be suing the FBI for attempted false arrest.
The FBI/STASI use of an “Anonymous tip” without investigation is like the mysterious turd that ends up floating in the punch bowl at a party.
Well can’s stop the FBI/STASI from coming but maybe will giving them a limp leaving...I have been speaking out pretty boldly so I could get a visit...

So? Law enforcement was just following up on a tip. That's what they do. They didn't arrest her. They questioned her and then left.

"The FBI/STASI use of an “Anonymous tip” without investigation is like the mysterious turd that ends up floating in the punch bowl at a party".

WTF?
THAT'S what they were doing.

"Well can’s stop the FBI/STASI from coming but maybe will giving them a limp leaving...I have been speaking out pretty boldly so I could get a visit"...

You would be the moron, limping.......and on your way to jail.

"I would also be suing the FBI for attempted false arrest'.
And like Trump's lawyers.................laughed out of court.

"The FBI/STASI use of an “Anonymous tip” without investigation is like the mysterious turd that ends up floating in the punch bowl at a party".

WTF?

"Well can’s stop the FBI/STASI from coming but maybe will giving them a limp leaving...I have been speaking out pretty boldly so I could get a visit"...

Does it ever rattle around in your brain that maybe you're supporting the very same tactics you were petrified Trump would employ? But never did?

It doesn't, does it? It has to be OKAY because these people voted for Trump. Right? Would anything at all in your peabrain be too far against them?

WTF?

No answer, Smokin?

So if we win again--very likely--you'd be cool if we used the FBI/DOJ to rattle the cages of people who supported Biden? Show up at their house with guns? It's no big deal after all. No one was ARRESTED.

Right? yes?

Does it ever rattle around in your brain that maybe you're supporting the very same tactics you were petrified Trump would employ?
Trump tried.

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to …

Sep 12, 2022 · Geoffrey Berman made the allegations in his new book. Geoffrey Berman, who served 2 1/2 years as United States attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2018 to …

Trump’s DOJ Pushed for Prosecution of Political …

Sep 08, 2022 · Holding the Line reveals that the Trump administration pressured the SDNY to investigate prominent Democratic figures such as John Kerry and lawyer Gregory Craig, in a …
But never did?
Barr did.
Why is it, Trump, the serial litigator, nor Barr are suing Berman?

It doesn't, does it? It has to be OKAY because these people voted for Trump. Right? Would anything at all in your peabrain be too far against them?
WTF?
Someone filed a complaint; the FBI checked it out and left her premises.

That's what they do.

You RWNJ's make it sound as though, she was raped, tortured and thrown in jail.
THAT'S your pea-brain working overtime.

No answer, Smokin?

So if we win again--very likely--you'd be cool if we used the FBI/DOJ to rattle the cages of people who supported Biden? Show up at their house with guns? It's no big deal after all. No one was ARRESTED.

Right? yes?
For Tater voters?....Nah, send the guys in white suits with the big butterfly nets. ;)

Trump tried.

Justice Department pressured former US attorney to …

Sep 12, 2022 · Geoffrey Berman made the allegations in his new book. Geoffrey Berman, who served 2 1/2 years as United States attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2018 to …

Trump’s DOJ Pushed for Prosecution of Political …

Sep 08, 2022 · Holding the Line reveals that the Trump administration pressured the SDNY to investigate prominent Democratic figures such as John Kerry and lawyer Gregory Craig, in a …

Barr did.
Why is it, Trump, the serial litigator, nor Barr are suing Berman?

WTF?
Someone filed a complaint; the FBI checked it out and left her premises.

That's what they do.

You RWNJ's make it sound as though, she was raped, tortured and thrown in jail.
THAT'S your pea-brain working overtime.

Oh more rumors.

The question is: when we regain power, will you love it when the FBI shows up armed at your door because you voted for Biden?

This is a yes or no question.

Oh more rumors.

The question is: when we regain power, will you love it when the FBI shows up armed at your door because you voted for Biden?

Naw, because the FBI won't follow your whims...

The reality is, as long as the crazies keep running the GOP, they are going to find that the military and government agencies aren't going to play their game.

Oh more rumors.
WTF?
Then why isn't the orange litigator, suing?

1663069082690.png

Trump's always primed, even for pissant comments.

NO, I don't love it when the cops show up either.
BUT, you don't believe their excuse either, you believe Carlson and Gallager.

I was frightened. I truly thought they can take me out of here in handcuffs. I thought I'm in my bedroom – am I not coming home? I went outside. I said gentlemen, you are scaring me. And they proceeded to tell me they were given an anonymous tip that I was at the Capitol on January 6th…I invited them into my home to look at my phone and calendar. I have subsequently called the FBI office in Newark to document or know for sure that it really was FBI agents at my home. It was. They said it was an anonymous tip, but they won’t tell me anything else.

I was frightened. I truly thought they can take me out of here in handcuffs. I thought I'm in my bedroom – am I not coming home? I went outside. I said gentlemen, you are scaring me. And they proceeded to tell me they were given an anonymous tip that I was at the Capitol on January 6th…I invited them into my home to look at my phone and calendar. I have subsequently called the FBI office in Newark to document or know for sure that it really was FBI agents at my home. It was. They said it was an anonymous tip, but they won’t tell me anything else.

What was she scared of, if she didn't do anything wrong.

No answer, Smokin?

Right? yes?

Wut?? Law enforcement carry guns?? Since when?

They intimidated a trump voter who they had no evidence against of a crime

Even if she had been at the trump rally thats not against the law

Again, they acted on a tip. That's their job. That's what they do. They didn't even enter her home until she invited them in.

I had a call, and had to show up for "voluntary interview" , which I set up at my local sheriff's office, last year
I had to prove I wasn't in Washington DC on Jan 6.
Because of where I live and how it is set up, I met them in town. Believe it or not, that also makes me suspect. I am on 270+ acres, own my own roads two miles from the house. I been here 9 years and have made preparations for bad things happening. Personally, I would fear chasing someone like me in a place like this.

The new American way, guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

After that experience, I make no secret about defending myself, my property or my animals. A dead cow disappears in 3 days out here, so I imagine it would take the same or less for a human.

Forum List

Back