Liberal Media Losing Their Minds Over Stephen Miller

The President shall not be questioned and he is right 100% of the time. Authoritarian fascism 101.

Stephen Miller made the policies sound far less crazy than Kellyanne makes them sound, yet the left are attacking him cos his face "looks like Goebbels"

Joe Scarborough is a conservative.

I can't wait to see who plays Miller on SNL. :lol:
Joe Scarborough is a RINO scumbag - AR15.COM
I used to love that guy. Thought he was a great conservative congressmen. Then he went to host at MSNBC and turned into a RINO twat. This is what he posted on twitter.

"Our Bill of Rights does not guarantee gun makers the right to sell high-caliber, semi-automatic assault rifles." He also called High capacity "clips" "grotesque"

I guess that's why it is twitter. Bunch of damn twits.
Only stupid liberals(redundant statement) think Joe Blow is a conservative. The Rest of the US knows better.

These people have absolutely zero credibility or objectivity. This is why nobody but hard-core liberals watch the garbage they call news every day.

Morning Joe, is a republican, last time I looked.

Not all Republicans are Conservative, but Democrats in Republican Suits.. They are called RINOs.. But as with liberal News agencies, they love the traitorous darling, just like they loved John Kerry and Private Bergdahl.

insane-mccain-during-interview-fox-news-traitor-john-sided-w-politics-1418496387.jpg

Forum List

Back