Liberals, Can You Concede Who Your Real Enemy Is?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The leftists are not the same as the liberal Democrats. Leftist has ZERO respect for our constitutional principles and values. These are the people who whine about the electoral college, for example. Further, they pimp all the things that are destructive to our republic; e.g., policies fostering division by group (gender, skin color, etc...); unfettered illegal migration; collectivism vs. individualism, etc...

Every person on this board, for example, who supports "Palestinians" over the state of Israel, Bidenomics, says something like "Why don't you want immigrants to live?", and so on... These are leftist shills who have no souls, no independent minds, and are tools of the left. Within the context of America, and preservation of the same, they are pure garbage people. Further, as it pertains to the people here, I wonder how many of them are even located inside the United States. It is all charade, of course.

The leftists, who are anti-America, need to be extracted from American political discourse. The First Amendment is not a suicide pact. It was never intended to let people hostile toward America, and who openly want to destroy America, hide behind it as they go about their nefarious task.

Further, they pimp all the things that are destructive to our republic; e.g., policies fostering division by group (gender, skin color, etc...); unfettered illegal migration; collectivism vs. individualism, etc...
Yes! That's a partial list of issues that form the political divide that could lead to another civil war. You'll find my parrial list somewhere on the board that adds to yours.
Every person on this board, for example, who supports "Palestinians" over the state of Israel, Bidenomics, says something like "Why don't you want immigrants to live?", and so on... These are leftist shills who have no souls, no independent minds, and are tools of the left. Within the context of America, and preservation of the same, they are pure garbage people. Further, as it pertains to the people here, I wonder how many of them are even located inside the United States. It is all charade, of course.

The leftists, who are anti-America, need to be extracted from American political discourse. The First Amendment is not a suicide pact. It was never intended to let people hostile toward America, and who openly want to destroy America, hide behind it as they go about their nefarious task.
Shame on you Rod, you're trying to silence opinions that don't match yours! You certainly already know that differing opinions are what make a discussion forum.

I think it's mostly due to your dilemma of not being able to talk dirt against women.
And all the missed opportunities you're missing out on.

Fwiw Rod, you can add hate for women to our lists too.

Absolutely right to be anti American if the cap fits .

When you are hated by the rest of the world , less the insane element of the Jewish people, you are not long away from the end .
The American Empire turned out to be short lived and founded on greed and violence .
No wonder you are hated .

When you are hated by the rest of the world , less the insane element of the Jewish people, you are not long away from the end .
The American Empire turned out to be short lived and founded on greed and violence .

Naaaawww, the rest of the world is just jealous. Jealousy begets hate.

Where do you live? North Korea?

• Banned

But look at the scum that hate us. LOL!!! Plus, it is not the entire rest of the world, and their disdain stems from envy and bigotry. Fuck your “rest of the world.”

They're staring down their barrels at a possible civil war right now. Lots of dead bodies could bring a middle of the road understanding that could bring a new beginning.
And with secession being likely, the trouble could be defused.

The leftists are not the same as the liberal Democrats. Leftist has ZERO respect for our constitutional principles and values. These are the people who whine about the electoral college, for example. Further, they pimp all the things that are destructive to our republic; e.g., policies fostering division by group (gender, skin color, etc...); unfettered illegal migration; collectivism vs. individualism, etc...

I say let them speak, but also counter their arguments. Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant.

Anything we could use against them to censor them would be used against us, and they are far less squeamish about silencing their opponents than most on the right are.

Look at Bill Maher seeing the light on some issues.

Easy-peasy, the Russians and their authoritarian supporters here at home and abroad.

I have always hated our capitalist pigs and our usury monetary system. For the right-wingers 'usury' means that you can charge interest on loans. Rich Americans make fortunes by loaning money to poor Americans and charging them high interest rates.

Israel only allows interest to be charged upon non-Jews.
The Muslim world doesn't allow it at all.

Jesus didn't like it, and overturned the tables of the money lenders. That should've been our clue.

Easy-peasy, the Russians and their authoritarian supporters here at home and abroad.
Russia is what scrambled their eggs, stupid.
Generations have been subverted by Marxists over and over.
Look what they did to YOU!!!
Yuri Bezmenov warned us......

Russia is what scrambled their eggs, stupid.
Generations have been subverted by Marxists over and over.
Look what they did to YOU!!!
Yuri Bezmenov warned us......

Nice of you to proclaim your alignment with the Russian and various dictators/authoritarians across the world instead of the home team.

Then the 'rest of the world' needs to send us our money back, all of it.

I have always hated our capitalist pigs and our usury monetary system. For the right-wingers 'usury' means that you can charge interest on loans. Rich Americans make fortunes by loaning money to poor Americans and charging them high interest rates.

Israel only allows interest to be charged upon non-Jews.
The Muslim world doesn't allow it at all.

Jesus didn't like it, and overturned the tables of the money lenders. That should've been our clue.

Then don't borrow any money, how simple is that, live within your means.

It is the greed of the borrowers that leads to their downfall. :dunno:

Then don't borrow any money, how simple is that, live within your means.

It is the greed of the borrowers that leads to their downfall. :dunno:
I'm not concerned with the downfall of the greedy borrowers. The capitalist pigs are the lenders, the ones that I hate.

I'm not concerned with the downfall of the greedy borrowers. The capitalist pigs are the lenders, the ones that I hate.

That makes zero sense, without the borrowers there would be no lenders, borrowers go into each agreement knowing all of the terms, yet you blame the lenders?? Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

Your hate is not based in any logic whatsoever. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back