Liberal Media Losing Their Minds Over Stephen Miller

Still waiting for that MAJOR investigation of the 3-5 million illegal votes. Where's the Special Prosecutor? Where's the Congressional committee?

I put my request into DC last week to be on the panel.

Panel of what for what?

To investigate voter fraud.

Why would you be allowed on any investigative panel?

It depends on the make up of the panel. Which hasn't been decided yet.

If they decide to include election professionals, my name is on the list.
There will never be a panel

True conservatives should also be alarmed at what Miller said. When a President is unquestioned on anything that is when we cease to be a great nation. We become a fascist state or a banana republic. The founding fathers did not give a President unbridled power. For example, only Congress has the power to declare war.

The Trump sycophants who have no problem with this are not conservatives. They want a thug just like Putin in the US. That is truly frightening.

I've never seen a President trot out so many surrogates who hurt him so badly and so consistently.

Where are they finding these people, and is it that difficult to find one who doesn't embarrass the presidency and the country?
This is the sole result of people who don't have a clue to what they are doing. Remember we were told that Trump was this great businessman, who knew how to run things?

I put my request into DC last week to be on the panel.

Panel of what for what?

To investigate voter fraud.

Why would you be allowed on any investigative panel?

It depends on the make up of the panel. Which hasn't been decided yet.

If they decide to include election professionals, my name is on the list.
There will never be a panel

Hopefully, there won't be, but if there is I want to be on it.

The obvious result of any investigation is more Federal election laws and the last thing we need is more Federal election laws.

I've never seen a President trot out so many surrogates who hurt him so badly and so consistently.

Where are they finding these people, and is it that difficult to find one who doesn't embarrass the presidency and the country?
This is the sole result of people who don't have a clue to what they are doing. Remember we were told that Trump was this great businessman, who knew how to run things?
From what I can tell, it was Conway who saved Trump's ass during the campaign and got him elected. She's really been the party's MVP. But even she has been a disaster.

I would hold out hope that "they" would find a decent surrogate or two, but I don't know who "they" would BE. If Conway is signing off on this mess, it's not going to improve.

Still waiting for that MAJOR investigation of the 3-5 million illegal votes. Where's the Special Prosecutor? Where's the Congressional committee?

Where's the Federal money rolling into states to help them clean up their voter rolls?
Proly spent on benefits for illegals.

"Illegals" aren't eligible for benefits.

Do you believe, as Miller and the Gropenfurher does, that 3-5 MILLION non citizens voted?
No.....I think it was more both legal and illegal.....and I think many of them voted more than once.

1486815642525.jpg

A Mexican citizen living in Texas was sentenced this week to eight years in prison for voting illegally in elections in 2012 and 2014.

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014.

A jury sentenced her Thursday to eight years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

'WE'RE GOING TO SEE MORE': SANCTUARY CITIES CAVE IN FACE OF TRUMP'S FUNDING THREATS

The Dallas News reported Ortega voted in the November 2012 election and May 2014 GOP primary runoff in Dallas County.

According to Fox 4 News, Ortega’s identity came into question after she tried to register to vote twice in Tarrant County. Both applications were denied.

Mexican woman in Texas sentenced to 8 years in prison for voter fraud

Links
Phoenix mayor calls deportation of undocumented woman a 'travesty'

The Myth of the “Otherwise Law-Abiding” Illegal Alien

January 2017 – United States Illegal Alien Crime Report

California State Senate Leader: 'Half My Family' Here Illegally

These people have absolutely zero credibility or objectivity. This is why nobody but hard-core liberals watch the garbage they call news every day.

Just another BADASS from the Trump admin.
I love watching these media clowns bait these guys in to what is predesigned to be a verbal ambush then get verbally bitch-slapped every time...haha
They're so use to everyone sucking their ass they don't know how to act..hahaha

The President shall not be questioned and he is right 100% of the time. Authoritarian fascism 101.
Yeah this didn't fly when Obama was President either.
Because nobody in the Obama administration ever made such a pure and undeniable fascist statement.
Really ? Nah The Obama administration just used undeniably facist actions. Remember the weaponization of the IRS ?
That never happened, you gotta stop listening to right wing news

From what I can tell, it was Conway who saved Trump's ass during the campaign and got him elected. She's really been the party's MVP. But even she has been a disaster.

I would hold out hope that "they" would find a decent surrogate or two, but I don't know who "they" would BE. If Conway is signing off on this mess, it's not going to improve.
I don't see how Conway is a disaster. In this environment nobody can be 100% right all of the time, whereas the media never has to worry about 1000 journalist fact checkers undermining everything they say. They lose on an issue and move on to the next question. They make up false accusations and are never held accountable.

And the media has been releasing classified phone calls to the public. Whoever leaked this well be sought out and fired. They should be arrested.

OBAMA-STAFF-768x588.jpg

The President shall not be questioned and he is right 100% of the time. Authoritarian fascism 101.
Because nobody in the Obama administration ever made such a pure and undeniable fascist statement.
Really ? Nah The Obama administration just used undeniably facist actions. Remember the weaponization of the IRS ?
I guess the apology from the head of the IRS for targeting Conservative groups didn't happen either? I understand though its really hard to see what going on around you with your head that deep in the sand Ostrich.

I don't see how Conway is a disaster. In this environment nobody can be 100% right all of the time, whereas the media never has to worry about 1000 journalist fact checkers undermining everything they say. They lose on an issue and move on to the next question. They make up false accusations and are never held accountable. And the media has been releasing classified phone calls to the public. Whoever leaked this well be sought out and fired. They should be arrested.

OBAMA-STAFF-768x588.jpg
Does it bother you at all just how much Conway lies constantly?

I guess the apology from the head of the IRS for targeting Conservative groups didn't happen either? I understand though its really hard to see what going on around you with your head that deep in the sand Ostrich.
The same Its noted that they targeted Liberal groups as well. Oopsie, right wing radio didn't tell you that part

Does the OP agree that the President should not be questioned? Because if you dont then why you mad at other people for believing the same as you?

I don't see how Conway is a disaster. In this environment nobody can be 100% right all of the time, whereas the media never has to worry about 1000 journalist fact checkers undermining everything they say. They lose on an issue and move on to the next question. They make up false accusations and are never held accountable. And the media has been releasing classified phone calls to the public. Whoever leaked this well be sought out and fired. They should be arrested.

OBAMA-STAFF-768x588.jpg
Does it bother you at all just how much Conway lies constantly?
She doesn't. I think she is amazing. How does she spend 30 minutes talking to snarky journalists that only wants to trip her up and she still comes off better than they do. I've never seen her lose her composure once even though she's had plenty of reasons to.

Forum List

Back