Liberal Media Is Trying To Destroy Football

She is less black than Obama....

I'm pretty sure that's not true.
Absolutely. She grew up in the South. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Exactly... and he went to a all muslim school in Indyanalisia.

Christ he isn't even REALLY an American decended from slavery. His daddy was a for real African muslim. Condi is a certifiable slave house neegroid. And probably gay...she has never been photo'd in the company of a man that I have seen. She's a freaky black bitch.... If that makes me racist then so be it. I didn't care what y'all thought yesterday why should I today?

Irish PRIDE!!!...Irish POWER !!!!

All the rest can just line up and kiss Irish ASS !!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Aside from the fact that you're a blithering idiot, and she has probably twice your I.Q.....

Upchurch dated and was briefly engaged to the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in the 1970s. She left him because, according to her biographer Marcus Mabry, "She knew the relationship wasn't going to work."[2] He is currently married and has four children.[1

Ricky "Rick" Upchurch (born May 20, 1952) is a former professional American football player who played wide receiver for the Denver Broncos (1975–1983) of the National Football League (NFL). Before his NFL career, he played for Centerville Community College in Centerville, Iowa and the University of Minnesota and went to high school at Springfield Local High School in Holland, Ohio. In 2000, Upchurch was named one of the 300 best NFL players of all time.[1]

In his nine NFL seasons, Upchurch excelled as a receiver and a kick returner on special teams. In his rookie season, he rushed for 97 yards, caught 18 passes for 436 yards, returned 27 punts for 312 yards, and added another 1,014 yards returning kickoffs. In his second season, he set an NFL record by returning four punts for touchdowns and made the Pro Bowl. In the 1977 season, he led the NFL with 653 punt return yards and assisted his team to their first ever Super Bowl appearance. The Broncos lost Super Bowl XII to the Dallas Cowboys 27-10, but he had a good performance in the game. Upchurch amassed 125 total offensive yards (94 kickoff return, 22 punt return, 9 receiving), including a Super Bowl record 67-yard kickoff return in the 3rd quarter that set up Denver's only touchdown of the game.

Upchurch stayed with the Broncos until the 1983 season. He led the NFL in punt return average twice (1978 and 1982), and was selected to the pro bowl 3 more times (1978, 1979, 1982). He finished his nine-season career with 49 carries for 349 rushing yards, 267 receptions for 4,369 yards, 248 punt returns for 3,008 yards, and 95 kickoff returns for 2,355 yards. Overall, Upchurch gained 10,081 total yards and scored 35 touchdowns: eight returning punts, 24 receiving, and three rushing. He was also selected All-Pro five times. At the time of his retirement, he was the NFL's career leader in punt return yards, and his eight punt returns for touchdowns tied the NFL record shared by Jack Christiansen. He is one of five players to record a career average of over 12 yards per punt return.
]

Rick_Upchurch.JPG

Rick Upchurch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ya...she's so smart that she was one of the main actors in deciding that Ossama wasn't worth investigating when Bush was warned several time that there was credible 411 that Al Kaida was planning to fly airplanes into buildings in the U S. But the GOP_ers are all sideways on Hillary because of a miss statement when 3 guys died when they really shouldn't have been where they were. BUT poor little Miss token Black TOTALLY dropped the ball on the worst single attack on American soil and NOW you absolute zombies want to lick her dumb black Kynt. That's right..she's pure genius !!!! I like you idiots better when you were just pushing sky fairies accross the landscape and trying to bugger small children.

Ya...she's so smart that she was one of the main actors in deciding that Ossama wasn't worth investigating when Bush was warned several time that there was credible 411 that Al Kaida was planning to fly airplanes into buildings in the U S. But the GOP_ers are all sideways on Hillary because of a miss statement when 3 guys died when they really shouldn't have been where they were. BUT poor little Miss token Black TOTALLY dropped the ball on the worst single attack on American soil and NOW you absolute zombies want to lick her dumb black Kynt. That's right..she's pure genius !!!! I like you idiots better when you were just pushing sky fairies accross the landscape and trying to bugger small children.

Blah....Blah...Blah..What a bunch of bull boy. Your boy Clinton should have offed Osama years before. To blame Bush who had only been in office a few months is poppycock

Blah....Blah...Blah..What a bunch of bull boy. Your boy Clinton should have offed Osama years before. To blame Bush who had only been in office a few months is poppycock

"My boy Clinton"?

You are a moron. I've been a republican all my 65 years bitch.

I'm just not the relatively new "lying through my teeth republican" variety like you all are.

You people have no honor. Now move along sonny. I don't talk to people in possession of stolen property.

"My boy Clinton"?

I'm just not the relatively new "lying through my teeth republican" variety like you all are.

You people have no honor. Now move along sonny. I don't talk to people in possession of stolen property.

65 yrs and still that stupid :thup:

"My boy Clinton"?

Is that all you can do when someone calls bullshit on your lies?

OK I'm stupid for calling you a liar which is what you are..oh ya..and a traitor. Does THAT make me EXTRA stupid? :lol:

"My boy Clinton"?

OK I'm stupid for calling you a liar which is what you are..oh ya..and a traitor. Does THAT make me EXTRA stupid? :lol:
Ooo... Clever.. you're an ignorant ass old fart, who post his ignorance, without even spending a second to learn something. Yeah you're very impressive

"My boy Clinton"?

Ooo... Clever.. you're an ignorant ass old fart, who post his ignorance, without even spending a second to learn something. Yeah you're very impressive

You don't want to argue with me.

I have been ahead of you and your kind for many years.

Just take your willfull ignorance back to the other forums which I rarely post in these days.

I'm not interested in changing you and if you have even the spark of a tiny capacitor in that brain of yours you will not waste my time attempting to get my attention.

The world used to be a nice enough place until people like you turned it into a shithole.

Now run along pissant and enjoy your shithole. Allow me to enjoy my sports interests without your meddling. I have no more interest in this conversation.

lmao now ESPN is the liberal media.

You can always count on a liberal to be wrong about everything. It's pretty widely acknowledged that sports journalism is now very liberal. Sports is the perfect crucible within which one can spot racial differences in talent and when sports journalists have noticed this and commented on it they've been fired.

This means two things:

1.) Any conservatives or intelligent people, but I repeat myself, hide their intelligence and conservatism and play along with liberal intellectual blandness, or;
2.) All remaining sports journalists actually re liberals because the field has become a hostile work environment for thinking people.

From Granlland:

1. During the Donald Sterling fiasco, I argued that the sportswriting class had gone from holding a range of political opinions to fusing into a single, united liberal bloc. You can see that in the coverage of Goodell, too. Reading sports this week is like being on a Nation magazine cruise. . . .

What happened to the sports press? Two things. The lethal snipers at Deadspin and other sites give covering fire to lefty sportswriters who might leave behind the old nonpartisan tone. There’s no longer a punishment for being liberal, and there’s a lot of potential reward on Twitter. Moreover, writers who don’t toe the line know they’ll be punished for speaking up. I suspect that a lot of semi-political types feign agreement or don’t comment at all.

Then there’s the crack-up of local newspapers, which for decades incubated writers whose politics were as ragged as a congressional backbencher’s. The baseball writer Roger Kahn and I talked recently about his days covering Jackie Robinson for the New York Herald Tribune. Kahn told me that the sports editor of a Cincinnati paper once came up to him, pointed a finger at Robinson in the batter’s box, and said, “The jig is up. Get it?” Nitwits like that used to preach to big chunks of America.

This is a golden age of liberal sports opining. Olbermann ecstatically disrobes Goodell on ESPN as he once did George W. Bush on his old MSNBC Countdown show. Bob Costas stumps for gun control. Here at Grantland, we cover the protests in Ferguson. More on this story, comrade, as it becomes available.​

Christ he isn't even REALLY an American decended from slavery. His daddy was a for real African muslim. Condi is a certifiable slave house neegroid. And probably gay...she has never been photo'd in the company of a man that I have seen. She's a freaky black bitch.... If that makes me racist then so be it. I didn't care what y'all thought yesterday why should I today?

Irish PRIDE!!!...Irish POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!

You are from Seattle, so STFU. You are not Irish and you speak for no one but yourself.

lmao now ESPN is the liberal media.

You can always count on a liberal to be wrong about everything. It's pretty widely acknowledged that sports journalism is now very liberal. Sports is the perfect crucible within which one can spot racial differences in talent and when sports journalists have noticed this and commented on it they've been fired.

This means two things:

1.) Any conservatives or intelligent people, but I repeat myself, hide their intelligence and conservatism and play along with liberal intellectual blandness, or;
2.) All remaining sports journalists actually re liberals because the field has become a hostile work environment for thinking people.

From Granlland:

1. During the Donald Sterling fiasco, I argued that the sportswriting class had gone from holding a range of political opinions to fusing into a single, united liberal bloc. You can see that in the coverage of Goodell, too. Reading sports this week is like being on a Nation magazine cruise. . . .

What happened to the sports press? Two things. The lethal snipers at Deadspin and other sites give covering fire to lefty sportswriters who might leave behind the old nonpartisan tone. There’s no longer a punishment for being liberal, and there’s a lot of potential reward on Twitter. Moreover, writers who don’t toe the line know they’ll be punished for speaking up. I suspect that a lot of semi-political types feign agreement or don’t comment at all.

Then there’s the crack-up of local newspapers, which for decades incubated writers whose politics were as ragged as a congressional backbencher’s. The baseball writer Roger Kahn and I talked recently about his days covering Jackie Robinson for the New York Herald Tribune. Kahn told me that the sports editor of a Cincinnati paper once came up to him, pointed a finger at Robinson in the batter’s box, and said, “The jig is up. Get it?” Nitwits like that used to preach to big chunks of America.

This is a golden age of liberal sports opining. Olbermann ecstatically disrobes Goodell on ESPN as he once did George W. Bush on his old MSNBC Countdown show. Bob Costas stumps for gun control. Here at Grantland, we cover the protests in Ferguson. More on this story, comrade, as it becomes available.​

Ya...what happened to Sterling was darned near criminal.

They FORCED him to take 2 BILLION dollars for a franchise that was worth probably 400 million or in that neighborhood.

The scene was straight out of Frankenstein..but instead of rakes and pitchforks the townspeople went up the hill to destroy the evil Donald Sterling with huge bags of money.

I wish I could muster up some interest in Sterlings "rights" and the rediculous nature of the accused's crimes against humanity but the world of professional basketball has long ago left me and my ability to care about the players and the players that whatever the outcome short of a public lynching of Sterling or the so-called girlfriend or the wife just didn't raise the bar to a level that exceeded my expectations or personal desire to see someone involved actually get hurt.

Angry black people hardly moves the needle in the meter. I don't care a lick when "those people" get offended. No one HAS to be a slave. If they were MY forefathers honestly I would just feel embarrassed for them, "my people's" history and for myself for not being able to just forget about the whole thing.

One steps in a fresh pile of dogshit and forever has the right to hate all dogs? OR lives in a fresh pile of dogshit? I say stop stepping in or living in dogshit and I will not keep bringing up that you and your people thruout history are just stupid worthless morons that step constantly stepped in dogshit.

I don't care about blacks hurt feelings. They deseve most of the low regard they run into. The handful of blacks that live honorable lives hardly makes up for the vast majority that act irresponsibly all the way to outright criminally. Certainly Donald Sterling is not a worse human being than the average black man or woman in the U S. I don't give a rat's ass if they don't like that depiction. It is the absolute truth. We don't have any obligation to massage the truth just because a certain group of people don't like being found out for the scum that they are and exposed.

The funny thing is that the evidense against Sterling wasn't a public statement. It was an illegal recording and it's use by the girlfriend and the media was certainly out of bounds.

Sterling didn't break any law.

What if a black was working for a large company like say Home Depot and heard the owner/s say they were tired of blacks coming into Home Depot and stealing mechandise?

Or just being rude and stupid and selling drugs in the Home Depot parking lots.

Let's say the black employee had these statements recorded on their cell phone.

Could the media take such a recording and force the owners of Home depot to sell their interest in the company?

Following the precident of the Sterling case it appears so.

I for one think Sterling should have told the league to go fuck itself and started numerous lawsuits to protect his rights and interests.

Maybe Sterling just had stupid lawyers. Me? I would have arranged for the POS girlfriend to go bye-bye either with a cash payment or some more permanent arangement if she was going to be unreasonable.

But he and his wife got 2 billion... An overpayment of around 1.6 billion dollars. That's a hell of a lot of money unless your name is Steve Ballmer I guess.

You are from Seattle, so STFU. You are not Irish and you speak for no one but yourself.

You are a pissant and a moron. I am most certainly of Irish decent. Looks like this moron needs ignore...more than I need to read his ignorant posts.

You are a pissant and a moron. I am most certainly of Irish decent [sic].

That's "descent," moron. You are anything but "decent," and you are American not Irish. Do you really think the people of Ireland would want to be associated with the likes of you, Coffee Cake?

careful, you're destroying the myth that all black people are the same.
I wonder who thinks they are too poor or too stupid to get a picture I.D. calling voter I.D. laws racist????? Huh???
republicans, that's why they want to make people pay to vote

careful, you're destroying the myth that all black people are the same.
I wonder who thinks they are too poor or too stupid to get a picture I.D. calling voter I.D. laws racist????? Huh???
republicans...

Check the record on that again.

Irish PRIDE!!!...Irish POWER !!!!

All the rest can just line up and kiss Irish ASS !!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Irish PRIDE!!!. :alcoholic:..Irish POWER !!!!:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Forum List

Back