Liberal Media Is Trying To Destroy Football

This is football why would the NFL talk about ISIS? In fact you stated that football was supposed to be a getaway from news but now you want them to talk about news during football.

Fuck that idea

The title of this thread needs to be changed to "White Liberal Media Conducting A War On Black Males".

Makes about as much sense as their imaginary GOP war on women they keep repeating.

This is football why would the NFL talk about ISIS? In fact you stated that football was supposed to be a getaway from news but now you want them to talk about news during football.

Fuck that idea
BS.
Right now I'm listening to ESPN The Herd talking about booting Peterson out of the league.

Who cares about sports. Let's shove our fucked up value system down everyone's throats.

I see this snowballing.

What's next? Talking out loud about anything liberals don't like is grounds to have you removed? Why don't we replace the commissioner with one of our lackeys so we can really fuck the NFL up. Head injuries, phfffft. That's small potatoes now. Everything these guys do in their lives is subject to scrutiny. If they wipe their ass in any manner we don't like, can them. Drop them like a bad habit.

Last edited:
The media lives off of football, and this is a case of biting the hand that feeds you. Nobody would watch NBC if there was no NFL, yet they spend so much time trying to tarnish the sport. There are approximately 1600 players yet we spent this week using 98% of the time talking about 4 of them. Why? It's as if 4 players represent all of the NFL. I remember the same kind of thing when reports came out about pedophilia in the Catholic church. The whole organization suffers because of the actions of a few. Who cares that teachers do it more often. Teachers belong to unions so why focus on them. The libs have been out to get football for years. Any story that paints a bad image over the whole group is important news.

I think liberals in the media are trying to destroy football as a national pastime.

What do you think?

I truly believe they think they are doing what's best for America.

Here's what Michael Wilbon says about whoopins like I used to get as a kid.

- The Daily Caller - The Daily Caller The Daily Caller features breaking news opinion research and entertainment 24 hours a day. -

ESPN’s Wilbon: American Behavior Today ‘Directly Traceable To The Lack Of Whippings With Switches’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Al Weaver On 6:47 PM 09/15/2014 In | No Comments

According to ESPN’s Michael Wilbon, the demise of behavior in America is directly attributed to “the lack of whippings with switches.”

These comments come days after Minnesota Vikings running back and NFL star Adrian Peterson was indicted on child abuse charges after whipping his four-year-old son with a switch, leaving him bloodied.

“I think the decline in the behavior of America is directly traceable to the lack of whippings with switches,” Wilbon said. “Your grandparents or your parents would send you out to…pick your own switch. You go out, you snatch it off the tree, you cut it down, do whatever you do depending on where you are.”

“It’s such a common thing. It’s like baking a pie,” said the former Washington Post sports writer.

Peterson was deactivated for Sunday’s 30-7 home loss to New England.

The Oklahoma product released a statement today apologizing “for the hurt I have brought to my child,” saying that he is “without a doubt, not a child abuser.”

“I have learned a lot and have had to reevaluate how I discipline my son going forward,” Peterson said in the statement. “But deep in my heart I have always believed I could have been one of those kids that was lost in the streets without the discipline instilled in me by my parents and other relatives. I have always believed that the way my parents disciplined me has a great deal to do with the success I have enjoyed as a man. I love my son and I will continue to become a better parent and learn from any mistakes I ever make.”

“I am not a perfect son. I am not a perfect husband. I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser. I am someone that disciplined his child and did not intend to cause him any injury,” Peterson stated. “No one can understand the hurt that I feel for my son and for the harm I caused him. My goal is always to teach my son right from wrong and that’s what I tried to do that day.”

The Vikings announced today that they intend to let Peterson play vs. New Orleans on Sunday.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: The Daily Caller The Daily Caller features breaking news opinion research and entertainment 24 hours a day.

URL to article: ESPN s Wilbon American Behavior Today Directly Traceable To The Lack Of Whippings With Switches Wilbon Behavior Directly Traceable To The Lack Of Whippings The Daily Caller

I had a Juvie record but after I turned 18 I've been clean as a whistle.

The media doesn't wipe their asses without getting an OK from the Whitehouse. Nothing you see in the MSM is allowed without the blessing from Democrats. Anyone who tries to do any real investigative reporting will end up getting fired eventually. The sooner you can admit this the better.

The NFL could go out of business tomorrow for all I care.

I love football and would go in a deep depression if I couldn't watch my Bears! Heck did you see the game last night! BAM,

I would miss football, basketball, hockey, soccer (yes the national pride that come with the world cup would be missed), boxing and Ultimate Fighting.

I wouldn't miss baseball (haven't been into baseball in years), golf (I like to play it, but I can't stand watching it) and racing (sorry I don't find the draw that others do).

Bears fan, huh? Well, #$*@ your Bears! Stupid Brandon Marshall catching everything around him on a bum ankle. :crybaby:

Yes, I'm a Niners fan. :lol:

At this point with the NFL sticking its nose into politics and now trying to become all, political correct, I don't care if it is destroyed. It's also the least diverse jobs out there and not one peep from the Sharpton's, Jacksons and Holders

they've over looked all the thugs they've had in it for years.

Least diverse job? What does that even mean?

As long as there is money to be made the media will not let it die, it will just PC the shit out of it and pussify what was once a great game.

She is less black than Obama....

I'm pretty sure that's not true.
Absolutely. She grew up in the South. Obama grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Exactly... and he went to a all muslim school in Indyanalisia.

Christ he isn't even REALLY an American decended from slavery. His daddy was a for real African muslim. Condi is a certifiable slave house neegroid. And probably gay...she has never been photo'd in the company of a man that I have seen. She's a freaky black bitch.... If that makes me racist then so be it. I didn't care what y'all thought yesterday why should I today?

Irish PRIDE!!!...Irish POWER !!!!

All the rest can just line up and kiss Irish ASS !!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back