*&%$#$ Liberal media bias strikes again!

Yes they were. Matter of fact, I'd seen some of them the previous week. I don't watch Faux News as a general rule, just once in a while to see what kind of crap the right is spewing out this week. About 1 hour/wk is all I can take, otherwise I end up in the bathroom puking and heaving, because their news coverage SUCKS!

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it's not real.

Yes they were. Matter of fact, I'd seen some of them the previous week. I don't watch Faux News as a general rule, just once in a while to see what kind of crap the right is spewing out this week. About 1 hour/wk is all I can take, otherwise I end up in the bathroom puking and heaving, because their news coverage SUCKS!

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it's not real.

That's too bad you are so sensitive and have a weak stomach, but again, if someone is going to make an accusation, it is their obligation to prove it, or they lose credibility. So which is it with you? :D

That's too bad you are so sensitive and have a weak stomach, but again, if someone is going to make an accusation, it is their obligation to prove it, or they lose credibility. So which is it with you? :D

i would be appalled if this particular photo were real. i looked for some video evidence, but didnt find anything, just the same pic.

however, on the idea of fox confusing obama and osama:

"It's true that Barack Obama is on the move," Ailes said, deliberately confusing the Illinois senator's name with that of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden. "I don't know if it's true President Bush called [Pakistan President Pervez] Musharraf and said, 'Why can't we catch this guy?' "
Dems cancel debate over Fox chief's Obama joke - CNN.com

Fox’s Kilmeade confuses bin Laden and Obama twice in five seconds.
Think Progress Fox’s Kilmeade confuses bin Laden and Obama twice in five seconds.

The incident happen in an exchange with the FOX News anchor. When asked her opinion of the recent scandal surrounding some comments made by Sen. Hillary Clinton, which Trotta described by saying that, "some are reading [it] as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama." Hemmer quickly corrected Trotta, having noticed that she had said "Osama" when she meant "Obama." At this point, Trotta said, "Obama. Well...both if we could!" Trotta then laughed gleefully.
Jeffrey Feldman: FOX Pundit Wishes for Obama Assassination, Laughs

i would be appalled if this particular photo were real. i looked for some video evidence, but didnt find anything, just the same pic.

however, on the idea of fox confusing obama and osama:

"It's true that Barack Obama is on the move," Ailes said, deliberately confusing the Illinois senator's name with that of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden. "I don't know if it's true President Bush called [Pakistan President Pervez] Musharraf and said, 'Why can't we catch this guy?' "
Dems cancel debate over Fox chief's Obama joke - CNN.com

Fox’s Kilmeade confuses bin Laden and Obama twice in five seconds.
Think Progress Fox’s Kilmeade confuses bin Laden and Obama twice in five seconds.

The incident happen in an exchange with the FOX News anchor. When asked her opinion of the recent scandal surrounding some comments made by Sen. Hillary Clinton, which Trotta described by saying that, "some are reading [it] as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama." Hemmer quickly corrected Trotta, having noticed that she had said "Osama" when she meant "Obama." At this point, Trotta said, "Obama. Well...both if we could!" Trotta then laughed gleefully.
Jeffrey Feldman: FOX Pundit Wishes for Obama Assassination, Laughs

Teddy Kennedy did basically the same thing. :lol:

Teddy Kennedy did basically the same thing. :lol:

CNN made the mistake once on their ticker. but i dont think CNN or kennedy laughed about the possibility of Obama being assassinated. cant claim it was a mistake on that

youre not making sense glockmail. i havent said anything about a news anchor. so i ask again, what are you looking for when you say news anchor?

My point is that you Libs like to confuse Fox News reporting, which tries to be fair and balanced, with Fox’s viewpoint shows, which make no such claims. Per examples:

Well, I can tell you that I did see Faux news report on Obama and call him Osama SEVERAL times. This looks like more of the same old bullshit.

The incident happen in an exchange with the FOX News anchor. …

My point is that you Libs like to confuse Fox News reporting, which tries to be fair and balanced, with Fox’s viewpoint shows, which make no such claims. Per examples:

im getting tired of this. all the righties here are convinced im a lib just cause i dont agree with them on everything. rediculous. and i did show multiple times when fox called obama by the name osama. they werent as vile as the video i gave, but that is several times. youre now looking for something different than you asked for.

and you do know what exchange means, right? the contributor was talking with the anchor. they were having an exchange or words.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back