Republicans are queer for 3 dollar bills!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
In yet another stupid maneuver by the Repugnican party, they have decided to start passing out 3 dollar bills with a picture of Obama as "da Man" wearing a turban, and other pot-shots at various other Democrats like Ted Kennedy. It seems that someone saw them at a county fair and started passing them out.

Here's the link:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Yep, just another example of the fine leadership that the GOP keeps slinging our way like a whole bunch of crap.

Yeah, almost as revolting as screeching that anyone who doesn't cream themselves over Obama to be a racist.

More like kintergarten.

I have seen several of the copies of the "Black House" with Obama and friends in African attire.

Nope, no racist behavior in the RNC. Really Nasty C--ks----ers

Yeah, almost as revolting as screeching that anyone who doesn't cream themselves over Obama to be a racist.

You and the Retired are the ones who keep parotting that, not the lefties on this blog.

I bet you can't find your comment anywhere by a lefty.

Yeah, this crap is almost as revolting as the New Yorker cover showing Obama and his wife dressed as terrorists.

By the way, anyone else notice that the New Yorker tried to give equal time with another cover showing McSame and his bitch? They got a "soft pedal" treatment.

Nope.....no disparity there either.

You and the Retired are the ones who keep parotting that, not the lefties on this blog.

I bet you can't find your comment anywhere by a lefty.

Yeah, that's why there are how many threads labeled "Americans not ready for BLACK president".

In other words, you're a liar.

In yet another stupid maneuver by the Repugnican party, they have decided to start passing out 3 dollar bills with a picture of Obama as "da Man" wearing a turban, and other pot-shots at various other Democrats like Ted Kennedy. It seems that someone saw them at a county fair and started passing them out.

Here's the link:

Yep, just another example of the fine leadership that the GOP keeps slinging our way like a whole bunch of crap.

Ah, who cares. They aren't going to vote for Obama anyway. If this is what it takes for them to get their jollies, have at it. Not surprising they were first made at a county fair, eh? Maybe for a 4-H project or such? I could see that here in Indiana. ;)

This is just another way to show how frightened they really are, because in November they will be using those 3 dollar bills to wipe away their tears after Obama is elected.

This election is getting to be like student body president for middle school.

it really is. i thought both candidates pledged to have a clean, issues-driven campaign. that sure didnt last long

We're imagining that this is something the McCain Campaign dreams up themselves, are we?

Look, any nitwit with a printer can create this kind of goofy crap.

Assuming McCain or his campaign is responsible is silly.. without solid proof that they were invovlved..which frankly I doubt.

That being said, this sort of crap does go to show us what some of the McCain crowd thinks passes for hilarious biting political satire.

they have the emotional and humor IQ of little children, in my opinion.

Having read many of the anti-Obama threads started here, all I can say is those ad hominen complaints are pretty damned lame, let me tell you.

As in this unsubstantiated rumor crap we've been invited to comment on.. some of reading something along the lines of :

I heard that (something insane about Obama)

My goodness, McCainistas you're not even trying to discuss anything with any real substance, are you?

I call this sort of nonsense the "I'm so stupid butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" technique of discssing political candidates.

The only thing I can't figure out is:

Are these people really that dense, or do they just think most of their fellow McCain supporters are?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why there are how many threads labeled "Americans not ready for BLACK president".

In other words, you're a liar.
AllieBooba, those were started by a self-proclaimed black republican. Though I have a feeling he's a KKK plant.

Please show me anywhere a liberal or a dem or a Progressive has stated that if you don't vote for Obama you are racist.

Here's the link:

Some Republicans, or the GOP itself?

What a shock. Propaganda in a political election. Whodathunkit?:eusa_boohoo:

AllieBooba, those were started by a self-proclaimed black republican. Though I have a feeling he's a KKK plant.

Please show me anywhere a liberal or a dem or a Progressive has stated that if you don't vote for Obama you are racist.

Midcan's thread about "what does Obama have to do to get the white vote".

There are others. Just look.

Forum List

Back