Donald Trump Trial Coverage Tomorrow

Which makes you all the more childish to cry because one poster doesn’t buy your Forbes-reported poll.
When trump is convicted and doesnt win, you'll be one of those slack jawed nut jobs wondering what happened.. Oh wait you'll blame it on a rigged election lol.

I don’t think Democrats know about cross examination. They think it’s going to be like when hero Avanetti or hero Cohen get interviewed by The Virw and they take turns praising him.

This should be televised if Democrats want any credibility in their attempt to take down the once and future president.
I know! I want to see how it goes when the defense gets to all done questions of their own, present their own evidence, call their own witnesses..

It may not move the needle, but at least trump will be able to present a defense.

Of course he’ll testify.

If it gets that far in the case.
It would sink his ship to have Trump testify. The persecution will be out to trip him op and nail his ass on a perjury charge. And unfortunately Donald would walk right into their trap. His lawyers know this, heck even Trump himself knows this. That’s why he will not take the stand and make up a story about his lawyers not letting him verses telling the truth they advice him not to and he made the choice to not testify agreeing with them.

It would sink his ship to have Trump testify. The persecution will be out to trip him op and nail his ass on a perjury charge. And unfortunately Donald would walk right into their trap. His lawyers know this, heck even Trump himself knows this. That’s why he will not take the stand and make up a story about his lawyers not letting him verses telling the truth they advice him not to and he made the choice to not testify agreeing with them.
It’s laughable to think that Trump cannot out talk some affirmative action, George Soros-funded put up job prosecutor.

Cross examining Donald Trump is any lawyer’s nightmare, much less someone selected for the job only for the purposes of meeting some DEI quota.

You haven’t noticed that three out of four of Trump’s prosecutors are black? The one white guy is so creepy looking, and has such a horrible record of losing cases, they may have assumed that he must be some kind of minority put into the job to check that box off.

Why no Hispanics? Why no openly gays? Why, no transgendered, for Allah’s sake? Speaking of that, why no Muslims?

You remember how bowlegged Fani refused to be controlled by the judge or by the lawyer questioning her? She will look like a selective mute compared to Trump.

Trump will get off so much sarcasm at the expense of whoever questions him that the jury will start to pity the attorney. But that will not make them vote Trump guilty.

All he has to say is, “I don’t sit at a desk and enter numbers into a ledger, I have people who do that. I don’t hire or supervise them either. I have people who do that.”

“ I don’t even know who in particular kept those records, it would be whoever convicted liar Michael Cohen hired for that job.”

Then that’s it. Case over.

It’s laughable to think that Trump cannot out talk some affirmative action, George Soros-funded put up job prosecutor.

Cross examining Donald Trump is any lawyer’s nightmare, much less someone selected for the job only for the purposes of meeting some DEI quota.

You haven’t noticed that three out of four of Trump’s prosecutors are black? The one white guy is so creepy looking, and has such a horrible record of losing cases, they may have assumed that he must be some kind of minority put into the job to check that box off.

Why no Hispanics? Why no openly gays? Why, no transgendered, for Allah’s sake? Speaking of that, why no Muslims?

You remember how bowlegged Fani refused to be controlled by the judge or by the lawyer questioning her? She will look like a selective mute compared to Trump.

Trump will get off so much sarcasm at the expense of whoever questions him that the jury will start to pity the attorney. But that will not make them vote Trump guilty.

All he has to say is, “I don’t sit at a desk and enter numbers into a ledger, I have people who do that. I don’t hire or supervise them either. I have people who do that.”

“ I don’t even know who in particular kept those records, it would be whoever convicted liar Michael Cohen hired for that job.”

Then that’s it. Case over.
Keep telling yourself this and maybe you’ll start to believe it. Trump is not going to testify under oath

Cohen got 15 months. Trump directed him. Now if you can put 2 and 2 together, you'd realize all the prosecutors have to do is to show trump directed Cohen because it's already been found that illegal payments were made. This is a pretty simple case. Of course Trump WILL NOT take the stand in his defense for good reason.
Is Michael Cohen a liar?

Yes or no, then explain all you like.

There is tons of coverage what are you expecting a verdict already?

No just really comments on how it's going but I haven't found much of anything after Googling it and I haven't had time to watch the video yet.

There’s only one purpose for the continual pursuit of Trump. It is to eliminate Trump as a presidential candidate. It has nothing to do with anything else.

No just really comments on how it's going but I haven't found much of anything after Googling it and I haven't had time to watch the video yet.
They are still in the jury selection process there isn’t much to tell. I suspect they will not even select the jurors and alternatives till the end of the week. Both sides are trying to prevent some radical from fouling up the case

Nothing is really happening yet.

The media was sure making it out to be a big event going on today though. I had company today and then went out to dinner and I thought that we would be at least getting some news of happenings going on in court when I finally could get a chance to look at the news but I guess not.

The media was sure making it out to be a big event going on today though. I had company today and then went out to dinner and I thought that we would be at least getting some news of happenings going on in court when I finally could get a chance to look at the news but I guess not.
It is a big deal, court cases are extremely slow

Forum List

Back