*&%$#$ Liberal media bias strikes again!

My point is that you Libs like to confuse Fox News reporting, which tries to be fair and balanced, with Fox’s viewpoint shows, which make no such claims. Per examples:

sorry, is that a joke?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3kI8LNTqNo]YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS' Distortions[/ame]

im getting tired of this. all the righties here are convinced im a lib just cause i dont agree with them on everything. rediculous. and i did show multiple times when fox called obama by the name osama. they werent as vile as the video i gave, but that is several times. youre now looking for something different than you asked for.

and you do know what exchange means, right? the contributor was talking with the anchor. they were having an exchange or words.
wrong, that was CNN

CNN_Calls_Osama_ObamaImage1.jpg

FAUX News is one of the most biased, right-wing, stupid fucking programs that has ever been unleashed on humanity.

Fair and balanced my ass..........

im getting tired of this. all the righties here are convinced im a lib just cause i dont agree with them on everything. rediculous. and i did show multiple times when fox called obama by the name osama. they werent as vile as the video i gave, but that is several times. youre now looking for something different than you asked for.

and you do know what exchange means, right? the contributor was talking with the anchor. they were having an exchange or words.
Actually what I asked for was verification of the picture posted in the OP, since I think it is a photoshop. So far I have yet to see anything on that. Yet again, an accusation was made by a liberal, and that livberal, or any others, can't defend the accusation.

Then you brought up the video of a contributor being stupid. My response to that is a contributor or the host is supposed to voice their opinions on a viewpoint show, and it appears that's what this was, not a news show like you claim.

Nice job man.

You now, I've only seen this new tactic very recently, and only by the Left. Just make shit up to try and denigrate your opponent. :cuckoo:

I was thinking something a bit more clever actually. That it was made up by the right to make the left look like retards for running with it. :eusa_think:

McCain once had this man-crush of media support in 2004. Look at Obama now. I guess that's why they are trying to compare McCain to Bush since Bush doesn't get any love.

Actually what I asked for was verification of the picture posted in the OP, since I think it is a photoshop. So far I have yet to see anything on that. Yet again, an accusation was made by a liberal, and that livberal, or any others, can't defend the accusation.

so why are you asking me for the proof its real? i said i didnt think it was. im addressing a different issue.

Then you brought up the video of a contributor being stupid. My response to that is a contributor or the host is supposed to voice their opinions on a viewpoint show, and it appears that's what this was, not a news show like you claim.

that wasnt your response. at least thats not what you said. but anyway, its a news channel. they are responsible for who they put on. do you think its ok for them to joke about assassination?

and i never said it was a certain show that did it. i said fox. but i guess since it didnt "appear" to be a news section of the station fox NEWS that makes it perfectly fine. :rolleyes:

McCain once had this man-crush of media support in 2004. Look at Obama now. I guess that's why they are trying to compare McCain to Bush since Bush doesn't get any love.
oh, dont forget they LOVED McCain earlier in the year

Why not? You don't think the right is clever enough to think of something like that?
LOL you are funny
its not that they arent clever enough
they dont need to
some dumbassed lib will do it anyway
the foaming at the mouth KOS/DU nuts should be proof enough of that

Care to provide some verification of this new theory of yours? :badgrin:

That's not a reasonable request and you know it. Just like it would be unreasonable for me ask you to verify that the photoshop was done by the left. :cuckoo:

But what I can do is offer some reasonably sound logic supporting the theory.

1. Whoever did it HAD to know it would eventually be proven a fake.

2. The lefty bloggers that creamed their drawers over this do in fact look like jackasses now.

3. Which side has benefitted in the end?

Forum List

Back