*&%$#$ Liberal media bias strikes again!

oh, really? i had no idea! thank you for clearing that up for me. that really shows that the fox news channel isnt biased!

this whole time ive been saying the channel was biased. you saying that their commentaries arent fair and balanced really disproves my position

I'm glad that I cleared that up for you. :eusa_angel:

Then defend it. Or lose cred. :D

I already did. But since you seem a bit slow, I'll explain it in terms perhaps you can grasp. ;)

Fact: The screencap is a fake, which means SOMEBODY knowingly created it and flushed it through the internet tubes.

Since I do not have any first hand knowledge about who this somebody is, and I assume that neither do you, all we can do is SPECULATE about who it could've been. When speculating about whodunnit, motive is always a critical element, if not the most critical. Since on the surface, the fake itself would appear to be trying to make Fox News look bad, you, DiveCon and your intellectual peer Allie, automatically assume it was a left wing type. I acknowledge that this is certainly possible. However, when one considers which side has ultimately benefitted most from the rapid propagation of the fake, IMO the right, then it's not hard to see a motive on their side as well. In the end, what it comes down to is what is more likely (in one's opinion).

A. A left wing type faked the screencap to make Fox News look bad and was just dumb enough to think it wouldn't be found out.

B. A left wing type faked the screencap knowing it would eventually be found out, but believed that it would still do damage to Fox's reputation because many people would simply assume it's true and never learn otherwise.

C. A right wing type faked it, hoping that left wing types would run wild with it only to look like dumbasses when it's proven to be a fake.

I'm assuming you're going with B. I personally give a slight edge to C.

Forum List

Back