Liberal ignorance of Biology

Since I know you are an adult, and that you never held this ideal until recently.

I'm shocked that you buy into such complete and utter nonsense.

Imagination does not override reality.

Afraid it does

What is in your head has as much impact on your sexuality as what is between your legs

Homosexuality is not a recent phenomenon
gay is not a gender

no matter what is wrong with you, there is only 2 genders, no more, no less.

Gender reassignment is not a recent phenomenon either...been going on since 1966.
It still does not change what you are.

I can tan all day and take pills to make me look black. by your idiocy, that means I'm black.

Yeah, actually it does. It makes their outsides fit their insides. There is actual science involved.

Born this way? Researchers explore the science of gender identity

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain?
no, it actually doesn't

if you feel like a woman, but was born a boy, you will die a boy, no matter what you do to yourself.

some assed out 'science' meant to make you 'feel' better about your imagined reality is not going to change reality.

Afraid it does

What is in your head has as much impact on your sexuality as what is between your legs

Homosexuality is not a recent phenomenon
gay is not a gender

Gender reassignment is not a recent phenomenon either...been going on since 1966.

I can tan all day and take pills to make me look black. by your idiocy, that means I'm black.

Yeah, actually it does. It makes their outsides fit their insides. There is actual science involved.

They don't have the education needed to understand that there's far more to biology then basic xx and xy in what shapes us as human. Sadly, they just want to rule and make ones life a living hell if they don't suck jesuses dick and if you're a man kill their fair share of poor suckers half way around the world.
there is nothing passed xx and xy, they make you exactly what you are.

the rest of your gibberish is just that

The Commerce clause gives the feds the right to regulate INTERSTATE commerce, and yes, States own constitutions usually give them the ability to regulate in-state commerce.

However none of these override a person's own rights without a compelling government interest, and then the conflict can only be handled using the least intrusive methods possible.

"Bake or else" is not the least intrusive method possible.

It is state and local governments imposing these PA laws

State and local governments can't override someone's 1st amendment rights "just because"

It is a fourteenth amendment issue

Why does the 14th amendment override the 1st?

The 1st does not apply to business

Where is the exception in the constitution?

State and local governments can't override someone's 1st amendment rights "just because"

It is a fourteenth amendment issue

Why does the 14th amendment override the 1st?

The 1st does not apply to business

the first amendment applies to citizens of the USA. Citizens run businesses, citizens own corporations, Yes, the first amendment does apply to businesses. Why else would CNN and MSNBC be permitted to broadcast lies every day of the week? Why else would the NY times get away with printing lies and unsubstantiated claims?

The citizens in that business have rights that business do not

Show where the constitution references business

Since you are the one saying the 1st doesn't apply to them, even though people run them, the burden is on you, not me.

Where is it written that rights do not apply to people when they are selling something?

Well they are right, eunuchs are born that way, even way back when they knew about intersex. 1 in 1500 to 2000 births are intersex.

there is a higher standard for public figures. but they can't knowingly lie about them or that is evidence of malice.

your problem is you can't stand when anyone with an R after their name is held accountable. people who are actually defamed do NOT consider the suits a waste of time and money, donald clearly likes suing people even for no reason and if the things posted about him were defamatory, don't you think he'd sue? heck, he sued bill maher over a joke he told.

as for roy moore, his lawyers threatened to bring a defamation suit. they were soundly slapped down by an attorney who told him he'd seek rule 11 sanctions if such a suit were brought and then told him that moore had better preserve all writings and other possible evidence that would come to bear in a defamation case or they'd seek sanctions for spoliation.

Not at all. I want everyone held accountable, especially politicians. YOU, however, want Hillary Clinton to be above the laws that apply to you and me.

LOL- coming from the rightwing partisan hack who has claimed that Clinton had people murdered, and happily went full Birther- no- you don't want everyone held accountable- you just want to spout rightwing partisan crap against Democrats.

a lot of people who have come out against the Clintons have turned up dead,

A lot of people who have dealt with Trump have turned up dead. That is what happens when your record of dealing with people extends back decades.

But you have accused the Clintons of murder.

Which just goes to show what a right wing partisan hack you are.

please read this and get back to me.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

now read this: FACT CHECK: Clinton Body Bags

Not at all. I want everyone held accountable, especially politicians. YOU, however, want Hillary Clinton to be above the laws that apply to you and me.

LOL- coming from the rightwing partisan hack who has claimed that Clinton had people murdered, and happily went full Birther- no- you don't want everyone held accountable- you just want to spout rightwing partisan crap against Democrats.

a lot of people who have come out against the Clintons have turned up dead,

A lot of people who have dealt with Trump have turned up dead. That is what happens when your record of dealing with people extends back decades.

But you have accused the Clintons of murder.

Which just goes to show what a right wing partisan hack you are.

please read this and get back to me.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

now read this: FACT CHECK: Clinton Body Bags

Don't ask Redfish to read facts- that is like asking Trump to only tweet the truth.

gay is not a gender

They don't have the education needed to understand that there's far more to biology then basic xx and xy in what shapes us as human. Sadly, they just want to rule and make ones life a living hell if they don't suck jesuses dick and if you're a man kill their fair share of poor suckers half way around the world.

'nothing passed xx and xy'? Did you mean past?

Frankly you are just displaying your ignorance here.

First of all- there are certainly other combinations besides xx and xy- there is also xxy, xxyy.

There is also hermaphroditism- which is not likely genetic but happens during development.

And of course there are a whole host of things that can happen during development- and even after birth(Hormones control lots of aspects of sexual development)

164FE5CE-FBA6-493F-B9EA84B04830354E_source.jpg

'nothing passed xx and xy'? Did you mean past? Frankly you are just displaying your ignorance here. First of all- there are certainly other combinations besides xx and xy- there is also xxy, xxyy. There is also hermaphroditism- which is not likely genetic but happens during development. And of course there are a whole host of things that can happen during development- and even after birth(Hormones control lots of aspects of sexual development)

There are also people born with three arms and other deformities. Do we call them "normal"? No, we call them "deformities" or abnormal. You don't reinvent language because you have a weird sex addiction. Nearly all LGBTQs are normal xx females and xy males who have adopted behavioral abnormalities. The males like to use each other's assholes as artificial vaginas (closeted heterosexuality) and the females like to use dildos (closeted heterosexuality). The status of LGBTQ is all in the mind. Mental abnormalities and habits and dysfunctions don't get special class status. Because if one set does, they all do. That's how equality works per the 14th Amendment.

'nothing passed xx and xy'? Did you mean past? Frankly you are just displaying your ignorance here. First of all- there are certainly other combinations besides xx and xy- there is also xxy, xxyy. There is also hermaphroditism- which is not likely genetic but happens during development. And of course there are a whole host of things that can happen during development- and even after birth(Hormones control lots of aspects of sexual development)

There are also people born with three arms and other deformities. Do we call them "normal"? .

Do we pass laws to have them thrown in jail? To prevent them from marrying? That is what you want for gay Americans.

There are also people born with three arms and other deformities. Do we call them "normal"? No, we call them "deformities" or abnormal. You don't reinvent language because you have a weird sex addiction. Nearly all LGBTQs are normal xx females and xy males who have adopted behavioral abnormalities. The males like to use each other's assholes as artificial vaginas (closeted heterosexuality) and the females like to use dildos (closeted heterosexuality). The status of LGBTQ is all in the mind. Mental abnormalities and habits and dysfunctions don't get special class status. Because if one set does, they all do. That's how equality works per the 14th Amendment.
Left handedness is not "normal"
Having blonde hair is not "normal"
Blue eyes are not "normal"

The key is that those conditions do no harm to society and are accepted. A persons sexuality is their own business

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

GettyImages-647674462-640x480.jpg
Your sex is determined at birth

Your sexuality is not[/QUOTE]
Normally it should.

AdamEveEat.jpg

Are Some Evangelicals Beginning to Question the Existence of Adam and Eve?

'nothing passed xx and xy'? Did you mean past?

Frankly you are just displaying your ignorance here.

First of all- there are certainly other combinations besides xx and xy- there is also xxy, xxyy.

There is also hermaphroditism- which is not likely genetic but happens during development.

And of course there are a whole host of things that can happen during development- and even after birth(Hormones control lots of aspects of sexual development)

164FE5CE-FBA6-493F-B9EA84B04830354E_source.jpg
hermaphrodites are a birth defect, not a gender

The key is that those conditions do no harm to society and are accepted. A persons sexuality is their own business
Left handedness is "normal"
Having blonde hair is "normal"
Blue eyes are "normal"

Believing that your normal body has no arms or legs is not "normal".
Believing that your normal body is blind is not "normal".
Believing that your normal body is deaf is not "normal".

The condition of not being normal is called Body Integrity Dysphoria. The condition of not being normal is also called Gender Dysphoria. Neither are normal. A Dysphoria is a disorder. There is no blonde dysphoria or left hand dysphoria or even blue eye dysphoria.

A person's sexuality is their own business EXCEPT when they demand that YOU or I agree with their disordered belief. A man who believes himself to be king, might demand that his subjects get on their knees but so far, there's no law making anyone do that.

Next up, "cotard's syndrome". We will have to accept the assertion of people that they are dead and we must start removing their internal organs.

Dead Strange

Left handedness is "normal"
Having blonde hair is "normal"
Blue eyes are "normal"

Believing that your normal body has no arms or legs is not "normal".
Believing that your normal body is blind is not "normal".
Believing that your normal body is deaf is not "normal".

The condition of not being normal is called Body Integrity Dysphoria. The condition of not being normal is also called Gender Dysphoria. Neither are normal. A Dysphoria is a disorder. There is no blonde dysphoria or left hand dysphoria or even blue eye dysphoria.

A person's sexuality is their own business EXCEPT when they demand that YOU or I agree with their disordered belief. A man who believes himself to be king, might demand that his subjects get on their knees but so far, there's no law making anyone do that.

Next up, "cotard's syndrome". We will have to accept the assertion of people that they are dead and we must start removing their internal organs.

Dead Strange
Nobody is forcing you to love gays......you can hate anyone you wish

You just can't force the Government to accept your hatred

Forum List

Back