Liberal ignorance of Biology

LOL- coming from the rightwing partisan hack who has claimed that Clinton had people murdered, and happily went full Birther- no- you don't want everyone held accountable- you just want to spout rightwing partisan crap against Democrats.

a lot of people who have come out against the Clintons have turned up dead,

A lot of people who have dealt with Trump have turned up dead. That is what happens when your record of dealing with people extends back decades.

But you have accused the Clintons of murder.

Which just goes to show what a right wing partisan hack you are.

please read this and get back to me.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

LOL- why would I read what some other right wing hack has written about the Clintons?

so you cant refute any of it, but you continue to worship at the shrine of the Clinton crime family. dumb and dumber

LOL- I can't refute that you are a stupid partisan hack who believes any crap against a Democrat you see (or invent yourself) on the internet.

Kind of a stretch

1.5 billion Muslims in this world

How many are engaged in throwing gays off of rooftops?

better question is: how many condone it or look the other way?

Better question is: how many on the evangelical right in the United States condone it- or would happily imprison gays today.

a few probably, but they are on the fringe and do not represent the majority of Christians.

When do you think their point of view changed?

Since the Christian right happily passed laws to imprison gays and deny them employment? And even fought against repealing the sodomy laws that they had passed before, after the Supreme Court found such laws unconstitutional.

So you think that only Christians voted in early America? Really?

When do you think the Christian point of view changed?

Since the Christian right happily passed laws to imprison gays and deny them employment? And even fought against repealing the sodomy laws that they had passed before, after the Supreme Court found such laws unconstitutional.

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

GettyImages-647674462-640x480.jpg
That's actually really saddening.

these people have been convinced that there is no normal, that there's more than two sexes.

how can the future be in the hands of people with such a small grasp of reality?

The stupidity of these Liberals is always mind boggling. It is like they never get anything right. You would think that simple Jr High School level biology would be something everybody would understand but not these Liberals when it conflicts with their vile agenda.

It's not about biology, it is about sociology

Namely, how our society reacts to those who are different
sociology can't create a new sex w/o lying.

Yes they can

They acknowledge the psychological aspects of sexuality and sexual attraction
Since I know you are an adult, and that you never held this ideal until recently.

I'm shocked that you buy into such complete and utter nonsense.

Imagination does not override reality.

Yes they can

So then you admit that the LGBT is about psychology (behavior). It's like saying "they acknowledge the psychological aspects of drugs and drug addiction". Same thing. It's not a heroin addiction. It's a "heroin orientation" from now on...

Is there a biologic reason why some people may be aroused by feet, fat people, extremely skinny people, long hair?
Psychology has much to do with what attracts you sexually

abnormal psychology does exist and answers your question.
Who are you to define normal?
As long as nobody is harmed....what possible difference does it make

when perversion is treated as normal, society as a whole is harmed. Biology defines normal, not me.

since most of the defamed are public figures or celebrities, defamation suits are a waste of time and money. But that doesn't change the fact that the first amendment applies to all of us individually and as members of any group or business.

there is a higher standard for public figures. but they can't knowingly lie about them or that is evidence of malice.

your problem is you can't stand when anyone with an R after their name is held accountable. people who are actually defamed do NOT consider the suits a waste of time and money, donald clearly likes suing people even for no reason and if the things posted about him were defamatory, don't you think he'd sue? heck, he sued bill maher over a joke he told.

as for roy moore, his lawyers threatened to bring a defamation suit. they were soundly slapped down by an attorney who told him he'd seek rule 11 sanctions if such a suit were brought and then told him that moore had better preserve all writings and other possible evidence that would come to bear in a defamation case or they'd seek sanctions for spoliation.

Not at all. I want everyone held accountable, especially politicians. YOU, however, want Hillary Clinton to be above the laws that apply to you and me.

LOL- coming from the rightwing partisan hack who has claimed that Clinton had people murdered, and happily went full Birther- no- you don't want everyone held accountable- you just want to spout rightwing partisan crap against Democrats.
I was never a birther, .

Redfish- demonstrating over the years how he is not a Birther. (Hint if you call Obama's birth certificate a fake- yes- you are a Birther)

Redfish: the so-called birth certificate says that his father was "african". In 1961 'African' would not have been used, it would have been negro or black. Its a fake,

Redfish: Many people question the validity of Obama's HI birth certificate. After being questioned for years, Obama produced a BC that experts have called a forgery.

Redfish: But if you would post his Harvard and Columbia records showing how a poor half breed from hawaii

those were quotes of what others have said. Earlier in this thread I said that there were lots of questions that have now been resolved. Frankly, at this point it doesn't matter if he was hatched out of a pelican egg.

better question is: how many condone it or look the other way?

Better question is: how many on the evangelical right in the United States condone it- or would happily imprison gays today.

a few probably, but they are on the fringe and do not represent the majority of Christians.

views of right and wrong change over time as societies evolve and grow. However, some societies have changed and ceased to exist. Rome, Aztecs, Incas, ancient Greece, Mayas. Could it be that when those societies "evolved" to think that everything that felt good was acceptable that they declined and crashed?

To your second question: Those laws were not passed by Christian churches. They were passed by americans of all faiths and no faith. At that time people believed that homosexuality was wrong and that its participants should be punished. Most people do not think that today, the exception being muslims.

That's actually really saddening.

these people have been convinced that there is no normal, that there's more than two sexes.

how can the future be in the hands of people with such a small grasp of reality?

The stupidity of these Liberals is always mind boggling. It is like they never get anything right. You would think that simple Jr High School level biology would be something everybody would understand but not these Liberals when it conflicts with their vile agenda.

Yes they can

Since I know you are an adult, and that you never held this ideal until recently.

Afraid it does

What is in your head has as much impact on your sexuality as what is between your legs

Homosexuality is not a recent phenomenon

Yes they can

Afraid it does

What is in your head has as much impact on your sexuality as what is between your legs

neither is parkinsons, but its not a normal human condition. That's the point.

a lot of people who have come out against the Clintons have turned up dead,

A lot of people who have dealt with Trump have turned up dead. That is what happens when your record of dealing with people extends back decades.

LOL- why would I read what some other right wing hack has written about the Clintons?

so you cant refute any of it, but you continue to worship at the shrine of the Clinton crime family. dumb and dumber

LOL- I can't refute that you are a stupid partisan hack who believes any crap against a Democrat you see (or invent yourself) on the internet.

I get it. Rather that deal with reality, you attack the messenger. I fully understand. You libs are losing big time and cannot deal with it. The Clintons are terrible people who should be in jail, but they never will be because in this country the politically elite are exempt from the laws that apply to you and me, and you silly assholes condone that.

Yes they can

So then you admit that the LGBT is about psychology (behavior). It's like saying "they acknowledge the psychological aspects of drugs and drug addiction". Same thing. It's not a heroin addiction. It's a "heroin orientation" from now on...

Is there a biologic reason why some people may be aroused by feet, fat people, extremely skinny people, long hair?
Psychology has much to do with what attracts you sexually

abnormal psychology does exist and answers your question.
Who are you to define normal?
As long as nobody is harmed....what possible difference does it make

when perversion is treated as normal, society as a whole is harmed. Biology defines normal, not me.

LOL....poor little snowflake.

Just a few years ago oral sex was considered perverse. A few years before that- and I kid you not- women's orgasms were considered to be perverse.

Tell me again how biology defines normal.

I get it. Rather that deal with reality, y.

I am dealing with the reality that you are a partisan hack who advocates the whackiest Far Right Partisan Conspiracy theories that are devoid of reality- from proclaiming that Hillary Clinton is a murderer to proclaiming that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fake.

You are so far from reality that you aren't even on the same continent.

Yes they can

Afraid it does

neither is parkinsons, but its not a normal human condition. That's the point.

Neither is being left handed a 'normal human condition'- if you are just going by averages.

Neither is being green eyes- very likely there is a higher percentage of humans with green eyes than there are those who are gay.

Thankfully Christians in the United States never passed laws to imprison those who use their left hands- or have green eyes.

views of right and wrong change over time as societies evolve and grow. However, some societies have changed and ceased to exist. Rome, Aztecs, Incas, ancient Greece, Mayas.

Views of right and wrong have changed- and aren't we glad of that!

Consider the changes in the United States
  • Women can vote now
  • We can buy contraceptives
  • Mixed race couples can legally marry in all 50 states
  • Americans can't get arrested for having private consensual sex
  • Same gender couples can legally marry in all 50 states
  • It is now illegal for business's to discriminate against Christians or Jews, blacks or whites, Mexicans or Irish- in all 50 states. And in some states its illegal to discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation.

Yes they can

Afraid it does

gay is not a gender

no matter what is wrong with you, there is only 2 genders, no more, no less.

Yes they can

Afraid it does

gay is not a gender

Gender reassignment is not a recent phenomenon either...been going on since 1966.

Based on research the brain of transgender people are of the opposite sex in most cases. So hows that for biology? Oh'yess, I forget you don't consider science outside of the 5th grade. It wouldn't matter if every single case of transgenderism was found to be linked to simply having the brain of the opposite sex and it was backed by a few hundred thousand cases as you won't hear it.

idiots

Last edited:

Yes they can

Afraid it does

gay is not a gender

Gender reassignment is not a recent phenomenon either...been going on since 1966.
It still does not change what you are.

I can tan all day and take pills to make me look black. by your idiocy, that means I'm black.

And it was as insane then, as it is now.

As a matter of immutable, undeniable scientific fact, it is biologically impossible to turn a male human into a female, or vice versa. It cannot be done, period, and anyone who thinks that it can is mentally-ill.

Yes they can

Afraid it does

gay is not a gender

I can tan all day and take pills to make me look black. by your idiocy, that means I'm black.

Yeah, actually it does. It makes their outsides fit their insides. There is actual science involved.

Born this way? Researchers explore the science of gender identity

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain?

Afraid it does

gay is not a gender

Yeah, actually it does. It makes their outsides fit their insides. There is actual science involved.

Born this way? Researchers explore the science of gender identity

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain?

They don't have the education needed to understand that there's far more to biology then basic xx and xy in what shapes us as human. Sadly, they just want to rule and make ones life a living hell if they don't suck jesuses dick and if you're a man kill their fair share of poor suckers half way around the world.

Forum List

Back