Liberal idiots in their natural habitat; Cop sprays one, video!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone familiar with the Charleston, SC beach called "Folly Beach" (ironic name huh?) knows it is the liberal haven of Charleston. Known as the beach where ANYTHING goes, liberals and hippies flock there daily to get smashed drunk and high, protest "tha man", and basically do everything that embodies stupid lefties. Seen in their natural habitat, the common Charleston liberal is a sight to behold. No career of promise, no responsibility except the liquid or agricultural mental influence they are under, yet armed with all the absolute knowledge of all worldly issues........they horde this one-time family beach with their filth and irresponsible behavior.

In this video, the fine police officers of Folly Beach, and eventually Charleston County Sheriff's Deputies, try to arrest a liberal and his "bros" who were.......well, pissing in a sink at a public restroom in front of families, while being obliterated drunk on the public beach. THey demand "I wanna know wha he did bro", "Wha he do, wha he do". One drunk left wing idiot female somehow was able to slur in between her mating calls the phrase to a cop "You're gonna...get fired for a felony" and "Thas in...in..inappropriate". When the liberal on the ground was whining "I'm not resisting" (while curling up his arms resisting) the cop gets out the spray. THe liberal herd goes wild.

One liberal douche, probably the one on the comment section saying "I wish I was there I woulda kicked the cop in the face", bravely tried to stop the "injustice" by.........well, filming it with his trusty iphone. When the horde crowds the cops, Charleston Sheriff deputies arrive to assist. One deputies moves toward Liberal Shirtless Tard and tries to get him to back away from the scene.

Now look CLOSELY at 1:44. As the cop approaches the brave liberal, his primal instinct of cop hate kicks in and he, for a brief second, gets a rush of bravery and hesitantly attempts to do what every libtard fantasizes about........he puts his hand up and just barely puts an open palm into the cops chest, as if to actually physically take action against the cops he so hates, and what happens? Well, the camera and crowd reaction will tell you, but it's not on video. Lets just say in the Cops vs Losers battle, cops often win.

If you know Folly Beach at all, you know these drunk stoned goons very well, it's their habitat, they herd there daily and have ruined that once fine beach.

Here ya go, enjoy!!!

Oh, and by the way, it was a black cop on a white douchebag, meaning the media wont care much:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKvOGxP8OFQ&feature=related]Police doing wrong!?, Charleston, SC - YouTube[/ame]

"I wanna know, I wanna know"
"We got it on the phone!!!"
"Thats inappropriate!!"

Stupid liberal idiots.

1:44 is so awesome. Reasonable cops trying to get Libtard Loser to simply BACK AWAY from the arrest scene, and the loser thinks "This is my chance to show these pigs who I am!!!" and puts his hand into the cops chest. God I wish the film captured the slam that loser obviously took!

I notice how much easier it was to get the guy on the ground to lay face down and get his hands behind his back to be cuffed AFTER he was sprayed.

Too bad he was too retarded/drunk to do as he was told before it got to that point.

Yep. And they wonder why the cops use spray.

In fact, liberal tards often wonder "Why are cops so pissed off" or rude or on edge? Well, also in South Carolina, this BRAVE police officer, on his day off, chased a man armed with an AK47 who opened fire in the middle of the city at him after robbing a bank. And liberal cop haters will find something to hate this hero for: (check around 2:30 and 3:30, the suspect stops, opens up the AK47, and the brave cop "acted stupidly" by putting his life on the line to keep up the pursuit)

Rock Hill Bank Robbery Chase & Shooting | BLUtube

Forum List

Back