Liberal Hero Cop Killer (black Man Killed White Cop Mind You) Giving College Commencement Speech.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
093014-mumia600.JPG

Convicted Philadelphia cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal has been selected as the commencement speaker for a Vermont college.

Goddard College announced that the infamous inmate will address its graduates at Sunday's ceremony.

Undergraduate students receiving their degrees selected Abu-Jamal as their commencement speaker, the Plainfield, Vt., school said.

Abu-Jamal was convicted in the 1981 slaying of Officer Daniel Faulkner and sentenced to death. The high-profile and long-running case was in the news for decades as Abu-Jamal fought the death penalty; the sentence was later reduced to life in prison without parole.

Read more at Mumia Abu-Jamal to give college commencement speech

---------------------------------------

The never ending list of reasons to despise everything liberal.

Blacks are praised for killing people. The left wants our ability to defend ourselves taken away and to grant amnesty to all black crime!

Blacks kill ten times per capita as many whites....
Blacks committ 50% of all murder in this country
They rob and destroy businesses. This is why they live within shit holes.

Fuck em all.
Fuck obama
Fuck holder
fuck Michael Brown
Fuck you!!!!

Granted, these same types reject Condoleezza Rice to speak.

Of course, they believe in free speech. When it glorifies some commuism, or anti-capitalism, American hating speech.

Anyone that pro-America, well they do not want to hear such shit and they ban them.

Obama's new United states!

Starting to remind me of Zimbabwe with Mugebe or South Africa. We warned the whites NOT to vote black then what do you do? History proves we get fucked when we do something good for them.

Zimbabwe is outlawing our ability to own land and telling us to get out. Thousands of whites have been slaughtered...Same for south Africa.

Last edited:
093014-mumia600.JPG

Convicted Philadelphia cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal has been selected as the commencement speaker for a Vermont college.

Goddard College announced that the infamous inmate will address its graduates at Sunday's ceremony.

Undergraduate students receiving their degrees selected Abu-Jamal as their commencement speaker, the Plainfield, Vt., school said.

Abu-Jamal was convicted in the 1981 slaying of Officer Daniel Faulkner and sentenced to death. The high-profile and long-running case was in the news for decades as Abu-Jamal fought the death penalty; the sentence was later reduced to life in prison without parole.

---------------------------------------

The never ending list of reasons to despise everything liberal.
He should be dead by now.

Perhaps if people would start protesting.. Police refusing to show up to the school etc.. The school may change it's mind.

What a fine, educational example.

Next semester they'll invite a serial killer.

Perhaps if people would start protesting.. Police refusing to show up to the school etc.. The school may change it's mind.

MSLSD would then call those cops racist. It would be relentless. That is for sure.

I've been to the Goddard College campus. My brother attended for a year, back in the late 70's. I met Murray Bookchin who authored "How to Build a Yurt".

The place was a dump.

I mean is there any hope at all considering what our schools are teaching these kids?

The Students selected him as speaker? Well, we need to take away their ability to make their own choices. Go America!

Blacks are praised for killing people. The left wants our ability to defend ourselves taken away and to grant amnesty to all black crime!

Blacks kill ten times per capita as many whites....
Blacks committ 50% of all murder in this country
They rob and destroy businesses. This is why they live within shit holes.

Fuck em all.
Fuck obama
Fuck holder
fuck Michael Brown
Fuck you!!!!

And any chance at rational discourse goes bye bye. Nice work Matty :thup:

Goddard said Abu-Jamal's speech was prerecorded by Prison Radio.

The college says it holds 20 commencement ceremonies each year so students in each degree program can have personalized graduations.

"As a reflection of Goddard’s individualized and transformational educational model, our commencements are intimate affairs where each student serves as her or his own valedictorian, and each class chooses its own speaker," Goddard College Interim President Bob Kenny said in a statement.

They don't mention which degree program played the pre-recorded speech.

I figured this asshole would fade into obscurity once his Death sentence was commuted to life without parole. I guess I was mistaken.

Forum List

Back