Liberal teacher has students send "get well" cards to black man doing life sentence for cop-killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Cop kills black man is awful but black man kills cop is wonderful according to liberals.

Third graders write get well soon cards for Mumia Abu-Jamal as he recovers in hospital Daily Mail Online

april 9 2015
A group of eight-year-old children in New Jersey have written letters to convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, wishing that he will 'get better soon' while recovering in hospital from a mystery illness after being encouraged by their teacher.

The letters were delivered by Johanna Fernandez, a professor of history at Baruch College, according to Education Action Group News.

'We shared a touching moment with Mumia in an effort to raise his spirits,' Fernandez reported.

Richard Costello, political coordinator for the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police, said the letters set a dangerous example.

'I think its both alarming and outrageous that any teacher would use a group of innocent seven-year-olds to promote a twisted agenda glorifying murder, glorifying hatred and glorifying violence,' Costello told Fox News.

'He shot (the officer) in the back and then as the officer lay slumped against a wall helpless he leaned over and shot him between the eyes.

Cop kills black man is awful but black man kills cop is wonderful according to liberals.

Third graders write get well soon cards for Mumia Abu-Jamal as he recovers in hospital Daily Mail Online

april 9 2015
A group of eight-year-old children in New Jersey have written letters to convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, wishing that he will 'get better soon' while recovering in hospital from a mystery illness after being encouraged by their teacher.

The letters were delivered by Johanna Fernandez, a professor of history at Baruch College, according to Education Action Group News.

'We shared a touching moment with Mumia in an effort to raise his spirits,' Fernandez reported.

Richard Costello, political coordinator for the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police, said the letters set a dangerous example.

'I think its both alarming and outrageous that any teacher would use a group of innocent seven-year-olds to promote a twisted agenda glorifying murder, glorifying hatred and glorifying violence,' Costello told Fox News.

'He shot (the officer) in the back and then as the officer lay slumped against a wall helpless he leaned over and shot him between the eyes.
Great job this teacher is doing. I wish she had of been my teacher.

2767A97000000578-0-image-a-8_1428592446332.jpg

april 9 2015

Yeah, until you forgot your homework and she kept you after school to behead you.

..instead of teaching those kids to write legibly. Those scribbles look like neo-primitive rune writings
runes.png Rune
2767A98500000578-0-image-a-1_1428592334529.jpg Kids letters

Thanks for proving you are white cave monkey.

The board has warned you not to call me cave monkey. Be very careful.
There's a type of forum rat that flagrantly breaks the rules until banned and then goes on to the next forum or signs up again with a different IP. I suspect this is one of them.
Pot calls kettle black.
USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

april 9 2015

Yeah, until you forgot your homework and she kept you after school to behead you.
I wouldnt mind her beheading me after school. Thats actually what I had in mind.

Thanks for proving you are white cave monkey.

The board has warned you not to call me cave monkey. Be very careful.
There's a type of forum rat that flagrantly breaks the rules until banned and then goes on to the next forum or signs up again with a different IP. I suspect this is one of them.
Pot calls kettle black.
USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Whatever that means

april 9 2015

Good ole progressive racists. Bringing back the glory days of the Democrat party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back