I So Much Wish We Could Just Nuke The Middle East

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm so tired of this shit and I don't really have anything on the line anymore. My daughter is out of the military so my so called "skin in the game" is very little if any.
I'm just tired of our soldiers always being sent to be the damn daycare providers for a bunch of savages.

Move every Jew to the states and turn that whole region into glass. They wanna act like stone age savages? Grant them their wish and get a few decades of peace in the process.

I support Obama in his current mission but I'm still sick of it.

I so much wish we could go back to the mentality that if you go to war you KILL EVERY FUCKING ENEMY and worry about all the other bullshit later.

Yes I'm drinking so screw you

I'm so tired of this shit and I don't really have anything on the line anymore. My daughter is out of the military so my so called "skin in the game" is very little if any.
I'm just tired of our soldiers always being sent to be the damn daycare providers for a bunch of savages.

Move every Jew to the states and turn that whole region into glass. They wanna act like stone age savages? Grant them their wish and get a few decades of peace in the process.

I so much wish we could go back to the mentality that if you go to war you KILL EVERY FUCKING ENEMY and worry about all the other bullshit later.

So civilized.......

• Banned

So civilized.......
You get what you give.

You mean bomb them like we need to win a war!

Let's just wait, Obama is talking our way out, soon they will love us, as soon as Obama explains it was George Bush's fault.

Would be nice.

LIberals love islam and want to take it up the asshole throughout the next thousand generations.

Fucking fools.

Put down the crack(er) pipe matt, Jews are overwhelming Liberal and for the most part anti religious, and you claim we love islam :cuckoo:

So civilized.......
You get what you give.
Ah...in Hammurabi's world.

• Banned

So civilized.......
You get what you give.
In my head. I am not a believer but I very much believe in an eye for an eye.

Every week or so we get another senile rant from gramps.

He never makes any sense but you know what?

Tomorrow he'll post that he's anti-abortion cuz he loves them innocent little fetuses and the rest of the knee jerker RWs will all line up in this thread to agree with him - nuke them all. And, tomorrow, they'll all line up to love on the innocent fetuses again.

Innocent human beings though? Not so much.

And "savages"? "bomb them to a sheet of glass"?

The ignorance of some RWs is just stunning. The know nothing of history and don't want to know.

And, George Bush already bombed them to a sheet of glass.

So civilized.......
You get what you give.
In my head. I am not a believer but I very much believe in an eye for an eye.
My favorite Hammurabi law was the one where sons who struck their fathers had their hands cut off. Second favorite is the one where adulterers get tied together and thrown in the river.

We could nuke them, but it ruins the, "its all about the oil" narrative. That pretty much reduces the far left to calling us racists and global warming deniers. It seems just a little too cruel don't you think?

Now just sit down and have a cookie, this is just all hypothetical.

Tomorrow he'll post that he's anti-abortion cuz he loves them innocent little fetuses and the rest of the knee jerker RWs will all line up in this thread to agree with him - nuke them all. And, tomorrow, they'll all line up to love on the innocent fetuses again.

The ignorance of some RWs is just stunning. The know nothing of history and don't want to know.

It was Bush, right on, right on.

Here's to drinking....promotes the unvarnished truth.

You can just fuck off. I've tried pretty hard not to take hardline social stands. I do believe abortion to be wrong but I don't grill anyone on the subject. Ever

Here's to drinking....promotes the unvarnished truth.
Here's to the Royals pulling a rabbit out of their hat and winning a post season game!

"I So Much Wish We Could Just Nuke The Middle East"

Which would be consistent with the ignorance, fear, and hate common to most on the right.

That you would advocate for something that would result in the deaths of millions of innocent human beings is telling, but not surprising, particularly when one considers the fact that it was failed conservative foreign policy that created this situation to begin with, resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent human beings.

No, Gramps, the mess in the ME was made by you and your fellow conservatives – you own it, you can't just nuke your way out of the disaster you created.

Forum List

Back