LGBT student commits suicide by cop, students riot

Those areas usually have the fewest negroes. If you look at the US, the areas with the toughest liberal gun laws, like Chicago, have lots and lots of crime! The presence of blacks seems to be a significantly stronger point of correlation.

Look, I'm sure you would die of fright if you ever saw a Negro, but a gun can actually kill people.

The NRA has made background checks useless, have kept the gun show loophole open. Have made it really easy for mentally ill folks to get guns.

You see, the only way they keep the crazies buyingmore guns is to keep them scared.

How do you keep them scared? Make sure the crooks can get them.

This should be pretty obvious, even to you.

Still, that sodomite apparently found it too difficult to get a gun, so he called the cops and had them shoot him.

All the guns people around and the ease he says people have in getting one yet this freak couldn't get one.

Those areas usually have the fewest negroes. If you look at the US, the areas with the toughest liberal gun laws, like Chicago, have lots and lots of crime! The presence of blacks seems to be a significantly stronger point of correlation.

Look, I'm sure you would die of fright if you ever saw a Negro, but a gun can actually kill people.
No, moron, SOMEONE misusing a gun can kill people. The gun can't shoot itself no matter how hard you try to convince people it can.

A gun can't kill anyone, but a negro can.
With or without a gun.

I know, I know, the liberal agenda says negroes aren't responsible for their actions, but it's the truth. And it's the true driver behind crime. Not guns.

We've tried suppressing and banning guns, with little benefit. Maybe we should try banning negroes?

Well,no, we haven't really tried.

Every other industrialized nation has, though.

Guess what, they don't have anywhere near our crime rates.
Where do you get this figure? What countries have you analyzed? The only thing I found was that rates were hard to compare due to different definitions of certain crimes by the nation.

No, moron, SOMEONE misusing a gun can kill people. The gun can't shoot itself no matter how hard you try to convince people it can.

So let's take the guns out of the hands of anyone who might misuse them.

We can start with the racists.

The ATF will be by later.

So you punish before someone does something?

We both know you don't have the guts to come by. Why are you afraid to be a man, NL?

We've tried suppressing and banning guns, with little benefit. Maybe we should try banning negroes?

Well,no, we haven't really tried.

You haven't tried a damn thing. You want others to do what you're not man enough to try to do yourself. That's quite evident.

Where do you get this figure? What countries have you analyzed? The only thing I found was that rates were hard to compare due to different definitions of certain crimes by the nation.

You mean you read that on a NRA website that would deny gravity if it could.
I mean where did you come up with this:

Get it now, idiot?

I'm thinkin cops don't wake up in the morning wanting to kill some knife waving nut case, it would suck to be a cop in this hate filled victim fest created by the left wing.

It sucks because the police departments don't do enough to get rid of the 1% of trigger happy cowboys that make the rest look bad.

In this case, the area was secured of any bystanders, they had the suspect contained and while he had a knife, the blade was not extended.

This was an excessive use of force.

Taser would have been effective.

However, this guy called the cops and told them that the suspect was armed with a gun and a knife. Therefore, they were fearful of a possible gun.

I am surprised that there were only two cops and not an entire gaggle (10 or more). Had there been a gaggle, one of them could have used a taser and all would be well.

I'm thinkin cops don't wake up in the morning wanting to kill some knife waving nut case, it would suck to be a cop in this hate filled victim fest created by the left wing.

It sucks because the police departments don't do enough to get rid of the 1% of trigger happy cowboys that make the rest look bad.

In this case, the area was secured of any bystanders, they had the suspect contained and while he had a knife, the blade was not extended.

This video shows he was coming at them at the time he was shot:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

"Contained" in this case means he is still unobstructed from coming right at them like he did. A rough estimate places him about 10 feet away (could be more or less). A quick review of Surviving Edged Weapons indicates that delivering 2 rounds against an attacker (who has an edged weapon) with the cop's firearm drawn, ready, and pointed requires at least 10 feet, so it looks like the cops were about right. The distance is much longer against a suspect with a gun.

"Contained" in this case means he is still unobstructed from coming right at them like he did. A rough estimate places him about 10 feet away (could be more or less). A quick review of Surviving Edged Weapons indicates that delivering 2 rounds against an attacker (who has an edged weapon) with the cop's firearm drawn, ready, and pointed requires at least 10 feet, so it looks like the cops were about right. The distance is much longer against a suspect with a gun.

Looks to me like the imbecile had a death wish and likely wasn't following directions. It also seems like the cops are under a policy of shoot to kill.

Looks to me like the imbecile had a death wish and likely wasn't following directions. It also seems like the cops are under a policy of shoot to kill.

What policy are you talking about? I've never heard of a "shoot to kill" policy. I'd say the cops acted reasonably in this situation based on the evidence presented.

I hear JoeBlow whining about bad training, deescalation, guns, and homos, but I see very little regarding what the cops should have done. The guy was coming at them and appeared to be at around the point where any closer would mean the cops wouldn't even have enough time to react. So what's JoeBlow's suggestion?

What policy are you talking about? I've never heard of a "shoot to kill" policy. I'd say the cops acted reasonably in this situation based on the evidence presented.

I hear JoeBlow whining about bad training, deescalation, guns, and homos, but I see very little regarding what the cops should have done. The guy was coming at them and appeared to be at around the point where any closer would mean the cops wouldn't even have enough time to react. So what's JoeBlow's suggestion?

Okay, I could be wrong but he did drop like a sack of potatoes, it looked like kill shots to me, right or wrong procedure... I don't know..

and yes, the investigation should be completed, I tend to fully support law enforcement and they deserve a fair hearing and so does the dead guy.

btw. on message boards, people tend to give their opinions, full knowledge, intelligence and fairness is kinda flexible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back