LGBT student commits suicide by cop, students riot

Like I said, you love criminals. Always wanting to let them out of prison and disarm all of us. Come get them ya stolen valor skank.

Okay, I realize you have a learning disability and all, but what we are doing is not working by any objective standards. I don't have any desire to live in a militarized police state, and neither should you. We have too many people in prison, because someone is making a profit out of the deal,not because they need to be in prison.

We don't leave people that need to stay in prison long enough in there as long as they need to stay.

There's an easy solution. Don't commit crimes. How sad that you believe locking up criminals is a bad thing.

We have high crimes rates because people choose to commit crimes.

When Rush Limbaugh goes to the same prison some poor kid goes to, then I will take your complaints about the 'fairness' of the system seriously.

We have high crime rates because we have too much poverty and too many guns.

Like I said, you love criminals. Always wanting to let them out of prison and disarm all of us. Come get them ya stolen valor skank.

Okay, I realize you have a learning disability and all, but what we are doing is not working by any objective standards. I don't have any desire to live in a militarized police state, and neither should you. We have too many people in prison, because someone is making a profit out of the deal,not because they need to be in prison.

We don't leave people that need to stay in prison long enough in there as long as they need to stay.

There's an easy solution. Don't commit crimes. How sad that you believe locking up criminals is a bad thing.

When Rush Limbaugh goes to the same prison some poor kid goes to, then I will take your complaints about the 'fairness' of the system seriously.

We have people in prison because they commit crimes.

Anytime you want to offset some freeloading piece of shit from poverty, write them a check. As long as they make choices in life that produce their situation, it's on them to offset it.

First could you elaborate on the guns portion? Having a gun makes one commit crimes?

Re: poverty, a ****** robs another ******, or robs a liquor store or gas station. Gets very little money out of it but a big prison sentence. Are you really going to argue he did it because of poverty? I'd argue he did it because of stupidity and his stupidity contributed to his poverty.

Don't you think things like the decision to have too many kids they can't afford, stupidity, and the decision to commit pointless crimes and getting criminal records results in ****** poverty?

We have people in prison because they commit crimes.

Anytime you want to offset some freeloading piece of shit from poverty, write them a check. As long as they make choices in life that produce their situation, it's on them to offset it.
I can buy the argument that poverty led someone (had a contributing effect) to commit a "smart" crime, like a ponzi scheme, but how many ******* commit intelligent financial crimes with low risk and high reward or even medium risk and high reward? I'm betting most of those idiots are there for dumbass high risk, low reward crimes.

I wonder how large the number is for nonbianary. If you can't figure out if you're Male or Female, how hard must it be to figure anything out.

It would have known it was a he if not for libtards telling people that you're not necessarily what you were born as. BTW, I'm upset with the homophobic media for calling this thing a "he". If you're not male or female, you're an it. It should be referred to as "it".

It was probably abused by a faggot, a so-called gay, when it was a child. Sexual abuse of children causes a great deal of lasting psychological damage.
How old are you? You must be in your 90s.

And you? 12?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia
Then, if Russia doesn't work, they just disappear rather than ever having the character to own up to their errors and acknowledge you were right all along.,

I wonder how large the number is for nonbianary. If you can't figure out if you're Male or Female, how hard must it be to figure anything out.

It would have known it was a he if not for libtards telling people that you're not necessarily what you were born as. BTW, I'm upset with the homophobic media for calling this thing a "he". If you're not male or female, you're an it. It should be referred to as "it".

It was probably abused by a faggot, a so-called gay, when it was a child. Sexual abuse of children causes a great deal of lasting psychological damage.

And you? 12?
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia

I'm a liberal?

Good God, are you not only 90, but senile as well?

And you? 12?
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

I'm a liberal?

I see you are still following the regressive rules.

And you? 12?
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

I'm a liberal?

I see you are still following the regressive rules.

Take a nap, or an opiod, whatever works best.

First could you elaborate on the guns portion? Having a gun makes one commit crimes?

It makes it easier to commit crimes. Everyone feels tougher when he has a gun. The NRA has made a fortune on this concept.

The rest of your post is racist tripe.
Lies, always. The NRA is not responsible for murderers you let out of prison.

The NRA has made background checks useless, have kept the gun show loophole open. Have made it really easy for mentally ill folks to get guns.

You see, the only way they keep the crazies buyingmore guns is to keep them scared.

How do you keep them scared? Make sure the crooks can get them.

This should be pretty obvious, even to you.

The NRA has made background checks useless, have kept the gun show loophole open. Have made it really easy for mentally ill folks to get guns.

You see, the only way they keep the crazies buyingmore guns is to keep them scared.

Again, if you don't think I should have a gun, come and personally try to take it. We both know you don't have the guts.

NOpe, I leave catching rabid possums to the experts.

Nope, you're just another coward unwilling to do what he says needs to be done. Lots of mouth and no guts. Typical Obama NL. He likes your big mouth. You can kiss more of his n*gger ass.

It makes it easier to commit crimes. Everyone feels tougher when he has a gun. The NRA has made a fortune on this concept.
Using that reasoning, would you say having hands makes one commit crimes? What about having feet? Having food? I can't think of too many crimes that are not easier when you are not starving or not a double amputee.
The rest of your post is racist tripe.
So it should be easy for you to prove your point. How does poverty make someone intelligent commit a crime that only makes his poverty worse?

Using that reasoning, would you say having hands makes one commit crimes? What about having feet? Having food? I can't think of too many crimes that are not easier when you are not starving or not a double amputee.

you can try to bend it any way you want.

COuntries without guns- low crime.
Countries with guns- high crime.

This isn't fucking complicated.

So it should be easy for you to prove your point. How does poverty make someone intelligent commit a crime that only makes his poverty worse?

Spoken like someone who has never gone to bed hungry.

you can try to bend it any way you want.

COuntries without guns- low crime.
Countries with guns- high crime.

This isn't fucking complicated.
Those areas usually have the fewest negroes. If you look at the US, the areas with the toughest liberal gun laws, like Chicago, have lots and lots of crime! The presence of blacks seems to be a significantly stronger point of correlation.

Spoken like someone who has never gone to bed hungry.
As usual, you can't substantiate what you say.

Still, that sodomite apparently found it too difficult to get a gun, so he called the cops and had them shoot him.

Forum List

Back