North Korea's nuclear tests could trigger a super volcano

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea’s Nuclear Tests Could Trigger A Super Volcano

Following North Korea’s sixth nuclear test, nations across the globe are ramping up defense systems and bracing for the worst. But it isn’t only radioactive risks scientists are worried about now. North Korea’s nuclear tests could disturb mountains in the Changbai range, along with the still-active Mt. Paektu, triggering the first eruption since 1903.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerohedge reported, that the US Geological Survey estimated that the second burst of seismic energy, only eight and a half minutes after the detonation, had a magnitude of 4.1; the detonation itself registered at 6.3. While satellite images do show signs of structural collapse, the movement of rock more closely resembles a landslide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not the first article I've seen say this, but hey move along it's all to perfect to actually happen I mean the super power US can just run on over there and stop it with their brilliant leftist liberal ideas i'm sure lol.

Forum List

Back