LGBT student commits suicide by cop, students riot

BulletProof

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2017
LGBT student activist shot dead by police

Scott Schultz, a student at Georgia Tech, called 911 and described a suspect that matched his effeminate description. He said the man had a knife, was possibly drunk and possibly had a gun. The police show up, Schultz threatens them with a knife and refuses to put the knife down. He is shot and killed. Several suicide notes are later found.

Libtard students hold a vigil which turns violent.

What if he wanted to be called a she? I'm sorry, I don't know what it wants, and I can't ask it because it's dead.

Are we still blaming "homophobia", in a society that has no tolerance for homophobia, for the high suicide rate of non-gay gays?

Do we blame the cops for shooting an innocent person?

I'm thinkin cops don't wake up in the morning wanting to kill some knife waving nut case, it would suck to be a cop in this hate filled victim fest created by the left wing.

Transgenders have a death wish

that's the truth

and nobody can be blamed for their deaths

only themselves,

sad but true.

If the kid wanted to die, the least that he could've done was the duty all on his own. Why did he have to go dragging other people into it? I hate it that my newest favorite singer also took his life, the man at the top of this picture, but at least the beautiful precious had it in him to take care of the move all on his own.

157006.jpg

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question is, WHO THE HECK DROVE HIM INTO EATING THE GUN TO BEGIN WITH???!!!

If the kid wanted to die, the least that he could've done was the duty all on his own. Why did he have to go dragging other people into it? I hate it that my newest favorite singer also took his life, the man at the top of this picture, but at least the beautiful precious had it in him to take care of the move all on his own.

157006.jpg

Holly

P.S. My only question is, WHO THE HECK DROVE HIM INTO EATING THE GUN TO BEGIN WITH???!!!

That's pretty sad. I couldn't find an explanation given for his suicide. Sanders cited personal problems in leaving the band, and then killed himself three years later.

Sanders seems like a good man, and a man that made positive contributions to society. Compare to this LGBT freak who committed suicide by cop. He wasn't a good man and he had devoted himself to making other people miserable.

157006.jpg

Holly

P.S. Progressive Liberalism and may it soon be extinguished and made illegal

LGBT student activist shot dead by police

Scott Schultz, a student at Georgia Tech, called 911 and described a suspect that matched his effeminate description. He said the man had a knife, was possibly drunk and possibly had a gun. The police show up, Schultz threatens them with a knife and refuses to put the knife down. He is shot and killed. Several suicide notes are later found.

Libtard students hold a vigil which turns violent.

What if he wanted to be called a she? I'm sorry, I don't know what it wants, and I can't ask it because it's dead.

Are we still blaming "homophobia", in a society that has no tolerance for homophobia, for the high suicide rate of non-gay gays?

Do we blame the cops for shooting an innocent person?

I blame the cops for overreacting...

So did their police department.

I'm thinkin cops don't wake up in the morning wanting to kill some knife waving nut case, it would suck to be a cop in this hate filled victim fest created by the left wing.

It sucks because the police departments don't do enough to get rid of the 1% of trigger happy cowboys that make the rest look bad.

In this case, the area was secured of any bystanders, they had the suspect contained and while he had a knife, the blade was not extended.

This was an excessive use of force.

It sucks because the police departments don't do enough to get rid of the 1% of trigger happy cowboys that make the rest look bad.

In this case, the area was secured of any bystanders, they had the suspect contained and while he had a knife, the blade was not extended.

The LGBT pervert needed to be shot. Aside from the fact that the police shouldn't have to risk being stabbed to arrest someone, this freak would have caused grave harm at a later date if he wasn't shot. He wanted to die and he wanted to drag down others.

You were not there and do not have a clue what happened. You are a liar.

The LGBT pervert needed to be shot. Aside from the fact that the police shouldn't have to risk being stabbed to arrest someone, this freak would have caused grave harm at a later date if he wasn't shot. He wanted to die and he wanted to drag down others.

So it's okay to shoot him because gay people scare you. Got it.

Next lame argument.

I saw the video tape. He's standing around, not acting aggressively, completely contained with no civilians around.

That's funny, you calling a suicidal sodomite "gay". How could the faggot scare me? I wasn't there. Never met him. Was never near him.

He was gender neutral. Neither male or female. Nonbianary?

He had threatened suicide two years earlier according to his father and went into therapy. Left suicide notes behind (three).

He was hell bent on self destruction.

Next lame argument.

I saw the video tape. He's standing around, not acting aggressively, completely contained with no civilians around.

20150614_SUICIDE-280x500.jpg

Next lame argument.

20150614_SUICIDE-280x500.jpg

I wonder how large the number is for nonbianary. If you can't figure out if you're Male or Female, how hard must it be to figure anything out.

157006.jpg

Holly

That's pretty sad. I couldn't find an explanation given for his suicide. Sanders cited personal problems in leaving the band, and then killed himself three years later.

Sanders seems like a good man, and a man that made positive contributions to society. Compare to this LGBT freak who committed suicide by cop. He wasn't a good man and he had devoted himself to making other people miserable.
There used to be a lot of clips of him with the other guys of the group over at You Tube (Several clips were recently deleted.) and a few of them clips were about his leaving the group. I believe that his leaving and suicide both have something to do with his ex-wife. From what I have gathered, she was nothing but a leach who spewed out one lie about him after another. What I've read here most definitely speaks volumes about whatever was being done to him.

Holly

I wonder how large the number is for nonbianary. If you can't figure out if you're Male or Female, how hard must it be to figure anything out.

It would have known it was a he if not for libtards telling people that you're not necessarily what you were born as. BTW, I'm upset with the homophobic media for calling this thing a "he". If you're not male or female, you're an it. It should be referred to as "it".

It was probably abused by a faggot, a so-called gay, when it was a child. Sexual abuse of children causes a great deal of lasting psychological damage.

It would have known it was a he if not for libtards telling people that you're not necessarily what you were born as. BTW, I'm upset with the homophobic media for calling this thing a "he". If you're not male or female, you're an it. It should be referred to as "it".

It was probably abused by a faggot, a so-called gay, when it was a child. Sexual abuse of children causes a great deal of lasting psychological damage.

I can't disagree. It or "none of the above"

Forum List

Back