LGBT student commits suicide by cop, students riot

The cops react to stupid things done by idiots like this freak.

No, the cops OVERREACT, and that's the problem. They are supposed to be trained professionals.

Bet they don't

Nope, they are probably getting fired. When you are charging people $40,000 a year to shop at your education mall, you don't want Paul Blart Campus Cop shooting them.

No, the cops OVERREACT, and that's the problem. They are supposed to be trained professionals.

Bet they don't

Nope, they are probably getting fired. When you are charging people $40,000 a year to shop at your education mall, you don't want Paul Blart Campus Cop shooting them.

You're rarely correct on anything. The mental midget was waving a knife, made a move towards an officer and was promptly ventilated....normal people expect that to happen.

Bet they don't

They react to stupidity and sometimes stupidity gets you killed. You're simply another one that anytime a cop does something you don't like you automatically condemn them. Tough shit, NL. You lose.

I don't know if it's true that there wasn't a blade extended. It seems pretty silly to be holding a closed knife in a standoff. And, when the pervert reported himself as a dangerous individual, he also said he might have a gun.

If the cops waited for the pervert to charge someone, there's more chance the cop would miss, or even hit someone else. If the suspect pulled and shot a gun, someone else might have been hurt before the pervert is obliterated. So, obey, or be shot. No need to wait until the suspect actually tries to use the weapon.

I have better things to do than looking for ways to condemn a cop for shooting a menacing and defiant pervert who wanted to die.

Bet they don't

You're rarely correct on anything. The mental midget was waving a knife, made a move towards an officer and was promptly ventilated....normal people expect that to happen.

Joe completely ignores that. Normal people that aren't cops would of the same if someone was waving a knife and moving toward them. I would and my State's laws say I can.

I wonder how large the number is for nonbianary. If you can't figure out if you're Male or Female, how hard must it be to figure anything out.

It would have known it was a he if not for libtards telling people that you're not necessarily what you were born as. BTW, I'm upset with the homophobic media for calling this thing a "he". If you're not male or female, you're an it. It should be referred to as "it".

It was probably abused by a faggot, a so-called gay, when it was a child. Sexual abuse of children causes a great deal of lasting psychological damage.
How old are you? You must be in your 90s.

I don't know if it's true that there wasn't a blade extended. It seems pretty silly to be holding a closed knife in a standoff. And, when the pervert reported himself as a dangerous individual, he also said he might have a gun.

If the cops waited for the pervert to charge someone, there's more chance the cop would miss, or even hit someone else. If the suspect pulled and shot a gun, someone else might have been hurt before the pervert is obliterated. So, obey, or be shot. No need to wait until the suspect actually tries to use the weapon.

I have better things to do than looking for ways to condemn a cop for shooting a menacing and defiant pervert who wanted to die.
The cops in this country are too willing to use lethal force.

Um, No they are nuts because of what they have become because of sick scum like you telling them it's normal and then Um, Um when they finally realize they are anything but normal, they um, um um go off. Then utter SCUM like you Um blame normal people.

Dude, I hate to say it, you aren't normal. You have a lot more issues than a dude in a dress... Hate to break that to you.

We've turned our kids into hyper-sensitive, neurotic, raw, open wounds, just ripe for damage and pain.

Safe spaces, micro-aggressions, trigger warnings, classes cancelled when an opposing viewpoint is nearby, counseling services for those who feel threatened by speech, dividing people into competing grievance/victim groups, imagined oppression lurking around every corner.

And then we're shocked by tragedies like this. What the fuck were you expecting?

This is what we're doing to our kids. This is truly fucked up.

Hey, Mac, NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS AN ILLUSTRATION OF YOUR COMPLAINTS!!!

This guy had serious issues and had made three previous suicide attempts. I don't think telling him to "Man Up" and listen to the Nazis was going to help that.
My main issue is being disgusted with no good scum America haters and those who want to blame everyone else for other peoples problems.

The cops in this country are too willing to use lethal force.

More like the dumbasses in this country are too willing to give them a reason to do so.

A knife that didn't have the blade extended? Really?

My main issue is being disgusted with no good scum America haters and those who want to blame everyone else for other peoples problems.

Okay... so you are going to stop blaming liberals and minorities for stuff, then?

Joe completely ignores that. Normal people that aren't cops would of the same if someone was waving a knife and moving toward them. I would and my State's laws say I can.

and while I'm s ure you have fantasies about that, the reality is, if you ever did do your wank dream, you'd probably be ruined.
Loves you some criminals huh? Most libtards do.

I think our criminal justice system is pretty broken, compared to other advanced democracies....

We lock up 2 million people, and we have the highest crime rates in the Industrialized world.

If guns and prisons made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates, not the highest.

and while I'm s ure you have fantasies about that, the reality is, if you ever did do your wank dream, you'd probably be ruined.

I hope I never have to. That doesn't mean I won't if I need to. There's a difference.

I think our criminal justice system is pretty broken, compared to other advanced democracies....

We lock up 2 million people, and we have the highest crime rates in the Industrialized world.

If guns and prisons made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates, not the highest.
Like I said, you love criminals. Always wanting to let them out of prison and disarm all of us. Come get them ya stolen valor skank.

We don't leave people that need to stay in prison long enough in there as long as they need to stay.

There's an easy solution. Don't commit crimes. How sad that you believe locking up criminals is a bad thing.

We have high crimes rates because people choose to commit crimes.

I wonder how large the number is for nonbianary. If you can't figure out if you're Male or Female, how hard must it be to figure anything out.

It would have known it was a he if not for libtards telling people that you're not necessarily what you were born as. BTW, I'm upset with the homophobic media for calling this thing a "he". If you're not male or female, you're an it. It should be referred to as "it".

It was probably abused by a faggot, a so-called gay, when it was a child. Sexual abuse of children causes a great deal of lasting psychological damage.

And you? 12?

And you? 12?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Forum List

Back