LGBT student commits suicide by cop, students riot

The LGBT pervert needed to be shot. Aside from the fact that the police shouldn't have to risk being stabbed to arrest someone, this freak would have caused grave harm at a later date if he wasn't shot. He wanted to die and he wanted to drag down others.

So it's okay to shoot him because gay people scare you. Got it.

Next lame argument.

You were not there and do not have a clue what happened. You are a liar.

I saw the video tape. He's standing around, not acting aggressively, completely contained with no civilians around.

20150614_SUICIDE-280x500.jpg

Um, yeah, they are suicidal because of bigots like you.

The LGBT pervert needed to be shot. Aside from the fact that the police shouldn't have to risk being stabbed to arrest someone, this freak would have caused grave harm at a later date if he wasn't shot. He wanted to die and he wanted to drag down others.

Next lame argument.

I saw the video tape. He's standing around, not acting aggressively, completely contained with no civilians around.

Um, No they are nuts because of what they have become because of sick scum like you telling them it's normal and then Um, Um when they finally realize they are anything but normal, they um, um um go off. Then utter SCUM like you Um blame normal people.

We've turned our kids into hyper-sensitive, neurotic, raw, open wounds, just ripe for damage and pain.

Safe spaces, micro-aggressions, trigger warnings, classes cancelled when an opposing viewpoint is nearby, counseling services for those who feel threatened by speech, dividing people into competing grievance/victim groups, imagined oppression lurking around every corner.

And then we're shocked by tragedies like this. What the fuck were you expecting?

This is what we're doing to our kids. This is truly fucked up.

Last edited:

Next lame argument.

More likely they are screwed up people.

LGBT student activist shot dead by police

Scott Schultz, a student at Georgia Tech, called 911 and described a suspect that matched his effeminate description. He said the man had a knife, was possibly drunk and possibly had a gun. The police show up, Schultz threatens them with a knife and refuses to put the knife down. He is shot and killed. Several suicide notes are later found.

Libtard students hold a vigil which turns violent.

What if he wanted to be called a she? I'm sorry, I don't know what it wants, and I can't ask it because it's dead.

Are we still blaming "homophobia", in a society that has no tolerance for homophobia, for the high suicide rate of non-gay gays?

Do we blame the cops for shooting an innocent person?

What, no ponies, balloons or cry rooms at GT?

-Geaux

Next lame argument.

Annnnnd... he didn't comply

Game over

-Geaux

I'm thinkin cops don't wake up in the morning wanting to kill some knife waving nut case, it would suck to be a cop in this hate filled victim fest created by the left wing.

It sucks because the police departments don't do enough to get rid of the 1% of trigger happy cowboys that make the rest look bad.

In this case, the area was secured of any bystanders, they had the suspect contained and while he had a knife, the blade was not extended.

This was an excessive use of force.

Yup, bad cops should be fired and criminals should be in jail not early released to cause further mayhem.

Just wondering, how do you feel about the Democratic Party voters supporting the targeting of cops and politicians for assassinations and do you feel something should be done about that?

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, NOW!" ... Black Lives Matter & Democratic Party voters.

Um, No they are nuts because of what they have become because of sick scum like you telling them it's normal and then Um, Um when they finally realize they are anything but normal, they um, um um go off. Then utter SCUM like you Um blame normal people.

Dude, I hate to say it, you aren't normal. You have a lot more issues than a dude in a dress... Hate to break that to you.

We've turned our kids into hyper-sensitive, neurotic, raw, open wounds, just ripe for damage and pain.

Safe spaces, micro-aggressions, trigger warnings, classes cancelled when an opposing viewpoint is nearby, counseling services for those who feel threatened by speech, dividing people into competing grievance/victim groups, imagined oppression lurking around every corner.

And then we're shocked by tragedies like this. What the fuck were you expecting?

This is what we're doing to our kids. This is truly fucked up.

Hey, Mac, NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS AN ILLUSTRATION OF YOUR COMPLAINTS!!!

This guy had serious issues and had made three previous suicide attempts. I don't think telling him to "Man Up" and listen to the Nazis was going to help that.

Yup, bad cops should be fired and criminals should be in jail not early released to cause further mayhem.

Um, guy, most of the people who BLM are upset about getting shot aren't criminals, they don't have records, and often, they weren't doing anything that really merited being shot.

Just wondering, how do you feel about the Democratic Party voters supporting the targeting of cops and politicians for assassinations and do you feel something should be done about that?

If it were actually happening on a wide scale, maybe. But it isn't, so you can stick your straw man where the sun don't shine.

Meh, maybe, but it was worth the cost

-Geaux

How? Frankly, in a way, I feel bad for this cop. He didn't go out looking ot kill anyone that day. However, his shitty training is probably going to ruin his career.

But I know, Gay people scare you, so you are happy about this, I guess.

A sodomite who wants to make someone shoot him is a danger to himself and others.

If the mentally ill were happy calling themselves gay to pretend the're not sad, that would be one thing. But, when they run around trying to sodomize society, kill themselves, and drag others into their suicides, then their mental illness isn't so harmless.

That sodomite is a grown up. He knows the rules. If you don't put down the knife, you get shot. He knew the rules, and he used the rules for his suicide. Cops shouldn't risk anyone getting stabbed and cops don't need to stand around like fools all day long waiting for a suspect to figure out how to hurt someone.

The freak is dead, and the world is now a better place.

If you gave a shit about the mentally ill, you'd be concerned with getting them treatment, not with helping them to hurt themselves and others.

Next lame argument.

So sue me, sistah.

LGBT student activist shot dead by police

Scott Schultz, a student at Georgia Tech, called 911 and described a suspect that matched his effeminate description. He said the man had a knife, was possibly drunk and possibly had a gun. The police show up, Schultz threatens them with a knife and refuses to put the knife down. He is shot and killed. Several suicide notes are later found.

Libtard students hold a vigil which turns violent.

What if he wanted to be called a she? I'm sorry, I don't know what it wants, and I can't ask it because it's dead.

Are we still blaming "homophobia", in a society that has no tolerance for homophobia, for the high suicide rate of non-gay gays?

Do we blame the cops for shooting an innocent person?

I blame the cops for overreacting...

So did their police department.

There was an easy way to avoid any reaction. Don't do what this freak did. Without that action, nothing else occurs.

A sodomite who wants to make someone shoot him is a danger to himself and others.

If the mentally ill were happy calling themselves gay to pretend the're not sad, that would be one thing. But, when they run around trying to sodomize society, kill themselves, and drag others into their suicides, then their mental illness isn't so harmless.

Oh, I see, you live in fear that some gay guy is going to hit on you. You know, they've done studies and proven that most severely homophobic men are in fact latent homosexuals. I think you fit that bill.

That sodomite is a grown up. He knows the rules. If you don't put down the knife, you get shot. He knew the rules, and he used the rules for his suicide. Cops shouldn't risk anyone getting stabbed and cops don't need to stand around like fools all day long waiting for a suspect to figure out how to hurt someone.

No, cops should know how to de-escalate a situation. If they shot up a bunch of Gun Nuts who took over a bird santucary, you'd be screaming bloody murder. Some of you people are still whining about Ruby Ridge and Waco, where the FBI was ACTUALLY SHOT AT by Nazis and Cultists.

a gay kid with a pocket knife where the blade wasn't even extended? They should be able to handle that without killing anyone.

Forum List

Back