LGB is one thing; T is quite another

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Finally, someone with a forum agrees with me. Transgenderism is NOT THE SAME as G&L&Bi. The latter wish to be free to live as they choose, without interference or condemnation. The former demand that EVERYONE ELSE conform to their anti-scientific, anti-logical belief system, or if they do not, they will be labeled "trans-phobe," bigot, and who knows what else. They must be cancelled.

It is bullshit, and as with the Tree-Huggers condemning nuclear power, it runs counter to the goals of the LGB community and movement. As Dr. Jordan Peterson famously declared many years ago, "No, you MAY NOT demand that I accept your [fucking] pronouns!"

And there you have it.

Finally, someone with a forum agrees with me. Transgenderism is NOT THE SAME as G&L&Bi. The latter wish to be free to live as they choose, without interference or condemnation. The former demand that EVERYONE ELSE conform to their anti-scientific, anti-logical belief system, or if they do not, they will be labeled "trans-phobe," bigot, and who knows what else. They must be cancelled.

It is bullshit, and as with the Tree-Huggers condemning nuclear power, it runs counter to the goals of the LGB community and movement. As Dr. Jordan Peterson famously declared many years ago, "No, you MAY NOT demand that I accept your [fucking] pronouns!"

And there you have it.
[ As Dr. Jordan Peterson famously declared many years ago, "No, you MAY NOT demand that I accept your [fucking] pronouns!"]

No one has to accept Trans, gays, Jews, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous, etc.

JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. !!!!!

And there you have it.

It sounds like you realize you can't discriminate against gays anymore, so you are retreating to an even more marginalized minority you can hate on.

Here's the thing. I'm not sure how it hurts you to use the correct third person pronouns that someone prefers.

[ As Dr. Jordan Peterson famously declared many years ago, "No, you MAY NOT demand that I accept your [fucking] pronouns!"]

No one has to accept Trans, gays, Jews, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous, etc.

JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. !!!!!
Leaving the extreme ideology we know as a transgender ... alone .. is about the dumbest idea. There are a multitude of unintended consequences it brings to the table for less than 2%-ish of the population -- why would one leave it alone when their daughters and grand daughters are losing out on future opportunities such as sponsorships, awards, recognition, scholarships and other positive outcomes because a man decides to enter their realm and dominate them?

Just one example .. and the proliferation of this fad that leaves young kids with no testicles in the name of social justice or the 14 year old female who has to watch a mature male shower and change in front of them. What an idiotic recommendation to "Leave Them Alone."

Now I'm waiting for the unabridged response .. instead of a tweet.

It sounds like you realize you can't discriminate against gays anymore, so you are retreating to an even more marginalized minority you can hate on.

Here's the thing. I'm not sure how it hurts you to use the correct third person pronouns that someone prefers.
Because it forces us to accept something that is not true .. or scientific.

Leaving the extreme ideology we know as a transgender ... alone .. is about the dumbest idea. There are a multitude of unintended consequences it brings to the table for less than 2%-ish of the population -- why would one leave it alone when their daughters and grand daughters are losing out on future opportunities such as sponsorships, awards, recognition, scholarships and other positive outcomes because a man decides to enter their realm and dominate them?

Just one example .. and the proliferation of this fad that leaves young kids with no testicles in the name of social justice or the 14 year old female who has to watch a mature male shower and change in front of them. What an idiotic recommendation to "Leave Them Alone."

Now I'm waiting for the unabridged response .. instead of a tweet.
Ideology? Ideology is an idea. What Tans people go through is the reality of their bodies.

Fad? Something that your ancestors did not go through but could do nothing about, and your descendants who will be able to do something about it?

Ideology and fad, simply because you do not care to understand wha it is all about.

And there you have it.
So I never need to address any human as sir or ma'am?

Last edited:
Ideology? Ideology is an idea. What Tans people go through is the reality of their bodies.

Fad? Something that your ancestors did not go through but could do nothing about, and your descendants who will be able to do something about it?

Ideology and fad, simply because you do not care to understand wha it is all about.
Sorry .. feeling like something doesn't make it so .. otherwise, I'd identify as a black, lesbian female and challenge the current press secretary.

An ideology is a set of beliefs, values and ideas used to shape and guide ones understanding of their world and how they fit into it... and within recent decades, this mindset was considered a mental illness (and that's exactly what it is), and society is expected to accept one's fantasy as a reality.

It's a fad .. and as the conversation becomes more transparent in society .. more people are jumping onboard the trans train ... and many suffer life-long consequences they can't undo.

download (27).jpeg

Sorry .. feeling like something doesn't make it so .. otherwise, I'd identify as a black, lesbian female and challenge the current press secretary.

An ideology is a set of beliefs, values and ideas used to shape and guide ones understanding of their world and how they fit into it... and within recent decades, this mindset was considered a mental illness (and that's exactly what it is), and society is expected to accept one's fantasy as a reality.

It's a fad .. and as the conversation becomes more transparent in society .. more people are jumping onboard the trans train ... and many suffer life-long consequences they can't undo.
It is not that way. You do not care, therefore you do not bother to read anything about it to stop attacking and wishing away something you know nothing about.

It has nothing to do with ideology, or religion, beliefs, or anything else.

Hopefully you will bother to read and educate yourself about it.

It is not that way. You do not care, therefore you do not bother to read anything about it to stop attacking and wishing away something you know nothing about.

It has nothing to do with ideology, or religion, beliefs, or anything else.

Hopefully you will bother to read and educate yourself about it.
Most Americans prefer reality instead of made-up genders and identities. Transgender-ism is most definitely an extreme ideology to demand everyone accept how one feels as a reality. No wonder the rate of suicides is over-the-top with this group as reality reasserts itself and these individuals realize they are still ... their biological sex/gender.

Most Americans prefer reality instead of made-up genders and identities. Transgender-ism is most definitely an extreme ideology to demand everyone accept how one feels as a reality. No wonder the rate of suicides is over-the-top with this group as reality reasserts itself and these individuals realize they are still ... their biological sex/gender.
Their suicide rate is high just as it is with seniors yet when transgendered people get transgender medical help their suicide rate reduces.

Gender-Affirming Care Linked To Less Depression, Lower ...​

1682783283976.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › sites › 2021/12/14 › gender...

Dec 14, 2021 — A first of its kind study provides a strong rebuttal to anti-transgender activists and Republican lawmakers who have tried to ban lifesaving ...

New Study Shows Transgender People Who Receive ...​

1682783284004.png
Fenway Health
https://fenwayhealth.org › new-study-shows-transgend...

Apr 28, 2021 — BOSTON, April 28, 2021—A new study published today in JAMA Surgery found that gender-affirming surgery is associated with improved mental ...

Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy Lowers Suicide Risk​

1682783284036.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › U.S. › LGBTQ

Dec 14, 2021 — A study publish Tuesday found GAHT is significantly related to lower rates of depression and suicide attempts in trans and nonbinary youth.

Mental Health Outcomes in Transgender and Nonbinary ...​

1682783284067.png
National Institutes of Health (.gov)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...

by DM Tordoff · 2022 · Cited by 88 — This study found that gender-affirming medical interventions were associated with lower odds of depression and suicidality over 12 months.

It is not about ideology, ideas, fantasies, etc.

It is about being. As they have been since life began. As they will continue to BE. That is the verb. To be.

Many animals have been found to be homosexuals. They may even be Trans, but being animals they cannot communicate it. I am yet to find a study about that.

I am not seeing religious extremists trying to figure out which animals in the animal kingdom are homosexuals in order to destroy them. Something to be grateful for. I guess they will stick to trying to destroy homosexual humans only.

Do not speak for most Americans. You are speaking for a minority of religious extremists who have managed to get themselves in power in government.

A minority does not rule over a majority.

It is not about ideology, ideas, fantasies, etc.

It is about being. As they have been since life began. As they will continue to BE. That is the verb. To be.

Many animals have been found to be homosexuals. They may even be Trans, but being animals they cannot communicate it. I am yet to find a study about that.

I am not seeing religious extremists trying to figure out which animals in the animal kingdom are homosexuals in order to destroy them. Something to be grateful for. I guess they will stick to trying to destroy homosexual humans only.

Do not speak for most Americans. You are speaking for a minority of religious extremists who have managed to get themselves in power in government.
This has nothing to do with "religious extremists.." it's injecting common sense and science into the conversation, so Americans aren't forced to accept make-believe feelings. Women are being marginalized and dominated by men (again), and it's acceptable because of the way a man feels.

A minority does not rule over a majority.
Then why is 1-2% of the population dominating a majority of narrative, and demanding ALL accept their ideology?

This has nothing to do with "religious extremists.." it's injecting common sense and science into the conversation, so Americans aren't forced to accept make-believe feelings. Women are being marginalized and dominated by men (again), and it's acceptable because of the way a man feels.

Then why is 1-2% of the population dominating a majority of narrative, and demanding ALL accept their ideology?
The 1-2 % does not affect your life.

And as I said, it is about being.

Being African
Being Asian Pacific
Being Asian Indian
Being with blue eyes
Being with Black hair

Being.

They cannot change who they were born.

The verb TO BE.

So this is always what I consider to be hilarious. the only reason why they have these scholarships, etc. is because we have this bit of collective stupidity known as Title IX mandating it. Something Republicans opposed for years (and not entirely without cause.) Nobody really cares about "women's sports" other than the government has mandated that colleges and high schools do them.

The fact is, only 2% of high school athletes are going to get athletic scholarships.

A couple of issues.

First, where do you think that these 14 year old females are going to encounter "mature males". Certainly not in their high schools. They can't afford health club memberships.

Secondly, it is very rare for a minor to get sex confirmation surgery. Most of them can't get even get hormone therapy. (Less than 5000 out of some 300,000 trans youth. )

Because it forces us to accept something that is not true .. or scientific.
Only in your mind.

There is a whole raft of scientific studies confirming Gender dysmorphia is a real thing.

Again, women have much bigger problems than maybe encountering a transgender woman in a locker room.

Things like equal pay for equal work, reproductive choice, protection from sexual harassment.

So this is always what I consider to be hilarious. the only reason why they have these scholarships, etc. is because we have this bit of collective stupidity known as Title IX mandating it. Something Republicans opposed for years (and not entirely without cause.) Nobody really cares about "women's sports" other than the government has mandated that colleges and high schools do them.

The fact is, only 2% of high school athletes are going to get athletic scholarships.
Why are you limiting it to women's sports? It's much broader than women's sports: Awards, recognition, professional careers, sponsorships and marginalizing women is not limited to 2%. The trend you continue to demonstrate is "it's statistically small, so screw the women who are marginalized by men or screw the small number of children who are sterilized and scarred for life."

A couple of issues.

First, where do you think that these 14 year old females are going to encounter "mature males". Certainly not in their high schools. They can't afford health club memberships.

Secondly, it is very rare for a minor to get sex confirmation surgery. Most of them can't get even get hormone therapy. (Less than 5000 out of some 300,000 trans youth. )
Men encountering females in changing rooms and locker rooms is a very real thing, and has recently been covered in health clubs (like YMCA) and high schools. Yet .. this is acceptable because today it doesn't happen on a mass scale. Are you ignorant enough to believe this trend won't continue to grow as the fad of being trans continues to grow?

Only in your mind.

There is a whole raft of scientific studies confirming Gender dysmorphia is a real thing.
Gender dysphoria doesn't mean your confusion is a reality. Feeling like a woman in the wrong body doesn't make you one.

Again, women have much bigger problems than maybe encountering a transgender woman in a locker room.

Things like equal pay for equal work, reproductive choice, protection from sexual harassment.
Equal pay is a myth and this has been debunked, especially when taking into consideration work hours, types of roles / careers, etc. The 80 cents on the dollar is just liberal bullshit.

Sounds like you're on the band wagon of marginalizing women .. yeah .. who cares about females today, for a trend that will only continue to fester and grow.

The Trans gang is not looking for tolerance. They demand that everyone else accept and patronize their delusions.

While I believe that homosexual sodomy is sinful, I have no interest in preventing it from going on, or publicly condemning anyone who transparently practices it. No more than I would condemn someone for being divorced and remarried, or being a fornicator. That's their business, and whether it's right or wrong is between them and God.

But I will not affirm or patronize the delusion of someone who claims to be a different sex than the one that they manifestly are. Demanding that is an imposition on MY FREEDOM.

Forum List

Back