LGB is one thing; T is quite another

Except it's not a mental illness and it has no real effect on your life.
You're a broken record .. and the mindset that if it doesn't impact YOU .. it doesn't matter .. is irrational and immature.

Only because you have morons who refused to get their shots... which I consider Natural Selection.
What happen to individuals, especially women, who claim, "My body, my choice?"
Yup, and they are all about your sexual insecurities.
Blah.. blah .. blah ... coming from an individual (guessing trans) who uses terms like cisgender and probably preferred pronouns on social media profiles.

What happen to individuals, especially women, who claim, "My body, my choice?"
Um, that goes out the window when you are dealing with a deadly, contagious disease.

Blah.. blah .. blah ... coming from an individual (guessing trans) who uses terms like cisgender and probably preferred pronouns on social media profiles.

Nope. I just refuse to let the religious fanatics dictate policy.

It didn't get much attention because it was extremely rare. Now, its not.
Actually, it's always been about 1% of the population.

Um, that goes out the window when you are dealing with a deadly, contagious disease.
But females who support abortion will often call an unborn child a parasite or disease. Are they wrong? Is it different for some reason?

So you allow public religion to dictate policy? Are you trans ... which is becoming more evident?

But females who support abortion will often call an unborn child a parasite or disease. Are they wrong? Is it different for some reason?
Um, yeah, it's not viable outside the womb.
On the other hand, if you are running around with your Covid infected ass exposing the rest of us, maybe people who are already vulnerable, then people have a right to say something about that.
Of course, we never had meaningful vaccine mandates. I think the only time I was asked to provide proof of vaccination was when I stopped for lunch at a Panera Bread, and they lifted the mandate a couple weeks later.

So you allow public religion to dictate policy? Are you trans ... which is becoming more evident?
are you retrarded? which is becoming more evident.

Look, man, I don't really care about your hangups, and if you picked up a shemale at bar once, we all believe you have a case of the not-gays.

Um, yeah, it's not viable outside the womb.
On the other hand, if you are running around with your Covid infected ass exposing the rest of us, maybe people who are already vulnerable, then people have a right to say something about that.
Of course, we never had meaningful vaccine mandates. I think the only time I was asked to provide proof of vaccination was when I stopped for lunch at a Panera Bread, and they lifted the mandate a couple weeks later.
Oh .. oh .. so it's different .. fuck those females having control over their bodies ... got it. Thanks Joe!

are you retrarded? which is becoming more evident.

Look, man, I don't really care about your hangups, and if you picked up a shemale at bar once, we all believe you have a case of the not-gays.
My responses are based on your input .. touche ... mr. he/him .. cisgender male ..

Oh .. oh .. so it's different .. fuck those females having control over their bodies ... got it. Thanks Joe!
I can't make it any dumber for you, Corky.

My responses are based on your input .. touche ... mr. he/him .. cisgender male ..
Oh, right. Because everyone who isn't a flaming bigot like you are must be gay, or something.

I can't make it any dumber for you, Corky.

Oh, right. Because everyone who isn't a flaming bigot like you are must be gay, or something.
Yes he / him .. all hail he / him.

No wonder you lost your job . .. some diversity hire secured it from you during COVID lockdowns.

No wonder you lost your job . .. some diversity hire secured it from you during COVID lockdowns.

Actually, I lost that job because I was a contractor, and letting the contractors go was the path of least resistance.
And I immediately got a better job because a person of color I helped earlier in her career recommended me to her managers.

No amount of hormones or scalpeling will change the original T birth genome to another sex.

We first posted the T difference on the quite dynamic Montana insurrection thread, 25 Ap 2023.

Post #137

Actually, I lost that job because I was a contractor, and letting the contractors go was the path of least resistance.
And I immediately got a better job because a person of color I helped earlier in her career recommended me to her managers.
Translated: (in sobby, cisgender male style): I lost my job .. sniffle sniffle .. and now .. I'm in a better place because of the circumstances where state leadership over-responded for something that wasn't as big a deal as communicated .... and it made the current leadership look bad so the lethargic leadership could read scripts and be in productionized interviews for his campaign from his basement!

Yeah! Way to go cisgender Joe!

u/SorosDidNothingWrong avatar

4,000% Explosion in Kids Identifying as Transgender

4,000% Explosion in Kids Identifying as Transgender​

4,000% Explosion in Kids Identifying as Transgender
That just means it's being identified earlier...not that the numbers are increasing.

To put a comparison, it used to be when teachers saw a child using his left hand, they would force him to use his right hand.

Then the realized that being left handed wasn't wrong, just different.

screen-shot-2021-11-08-at-9.37.16-pm.png

That just means it's being identified earlier...not that the numbers are increasing.

To put a comparison, it used to be when teachers saw a child using his left hand, they would force him to use his right hand.

Nope. It is not normal.

Nah. Most of them are declaring themselves trans because it’s a fad and they see other kids getting to pick a new name, and get new clothes and attention and create drama.

They’re kids. That’s what they do. They’re shitty at making big life decisions by definition of them being kids.

Forum List

Back