Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5e1fc82024000031006c3e0f.png

The former associate of Rudy Giuliani said in an MSNBC interview that the president was aware of “all my movements.”

Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani at the center of the Ukraine scandal that led to President Donald Trump’s impeachment, said both men were fully aware “of all my movements” and that the president knew “exactly what was going on” as he waged a pressure campaign to dig up dirt on a presidential campaign rival.

“President Trump knew exactly what was going on,” Parnas told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in an interview set to air Wednesday. “He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president. I have no intent, I have no reason to speak to any of these officials.”

The explosive comments come the same day the House voted to send two articles of impeachment against the president to the Senate for trial. The House voted largely along party lines to impeach Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress last month. He is just the third American president to be impeached.

The pressure campaign in Ukraine was a central fixture of the House impeachment vote after a parade of current and former Trump administration officials detailed an effort by the White House to pressure Ukraine to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in exchange for political favors.

More: PARNAS PINS IT ON THE PRESIDENT

Rachel Maddow interviewing Parnas is awesome! If you haven't seen it - you should.

Part 2 tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Lev is trying to say the president told him to break the law to stay out of jail lol hellooo mcflyyy

Parnas has documents to back up his words.
Don't suppose you have ever heard of someone saying things that weren't true to try and keep from going to jail?
Don't suppose you have ever heard of someone forging something?
Ever hear of the saying if it's to good to be true it probably is?
If you answered no to any of those I have a bridge in Arizona that used to be in England that I can sell you for just under ten million.

The former associate of Rudy Giuliani said in an MSNBC interview that the president was aware of “all my movements.”

Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani at the center of the Ukraine scandal that led to President Donald Trump’s impeachment, said both men were fully aware “of all my movements” and that the president knew “exactly what was going on” as he waged a pressure campaign to dig up dirt on a presidential campaign rival.

“President Trump knew exactly what was going on,” Parnas told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in an interview set to air Wednesday. “He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president. I have no intent, I have no reason to speak to any of these officials.”

The explosive comments come the same day the House voted to send two articles of impeachment against the president to the Senate for trial. The House voted largely along party lines to impeach Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress last month. He is just the third American president to be impeached.

The pressure campaign in Ukraine was a central fixture of the House impeachment vote after a parade of current and former Trump administration officials detailed an effort by the White House to pressure Ukraine to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in exchange for political favors.

Rachel Maddow interviewing Parnas is awesome! If you haven't seen it - you should.
I hope you didn't need a cold war Soviet born a$$hole to convince you of that, at this stage of the game.

Lev is trying to say the president told him to break the law to stay out of jail lol hellooo mcflyyy
I wouldn't put anything past the orange idiot.

Whether you like it or not, Lev is one of the idiot-in-chief's henchman, or plumbers, if you prefer, who was part of team trump along with rudy, igor, and jabba the hutt barr.

Whether you like it or not, Lev is one of the idiot-in-chief's henchman, or plumbers, if you prefer, who was part of team trump along with rudy, igor, and jabba the hutt barr.
So he says looks like he would say anything

Parnas also says that AG Barr was "part of the team".

doesnt that make it a legal investigation???
No, but if you think it does, please explain why?

I just keep hearing the TDSers complaining that the AG wasnt involved and he should have been,,,now this says he was,,,

I'm just trying to keep up with the delusions of the left,,,
You should concern yourself with your own delusions first.

So he says looks like he would say anything
SMH

You are so dumb.

You can't dig up what isn't there.

. . . and if it IS there? It is the president's job to clean up corruption.

If it isn't? Sure, impeach Trump. But anyone that is into this? Knows it is there, we saw the film and Hunter Biden admitted it in an interview. On top of that, the Ukrainian PM has denied that any undue influence was placed upon them.

Not a lot else to this story.

Eat up!
a1517065581_10.jpg

Parnas also says that AG Barr was "part of the team".

doesnt that make it a legal investigation???
No, but if you think it does, please explain why?

I just keep hearing the TDSers complaining that the AG wasnt involved and he should have been,,,now this says he was,,,

I'm just trying to keep up with the delusions of the left,,,
You should concern yourself with your own delusions first.

what delusions???,,,I just asked a question for clarification,,,

Forum List

Back