Uncle Bernie & Pocahontas Get Down & Dirty

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yanno, whichever campaign lasts longer, the survivor will have a tough time attracting the loser's supporters.

There will be no BFF going forward. Warren blew off the handshake Bernie offered - making her look like a bitch - and they both blew off Tom Steyer making him look like a jackass.

Warren to Sanders: 'I think you called me a liar on national TV'
"I think you called me a liar on national TV," Warren says to Sanders, to which Sanders responds “What?” and Warren repeats what she said. "You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion," Sanders said, to which Warren replied, "Anytime."
"You called me a liar," Sanders added. "You told me -- all right, let's not do it now."

Yanno, whichever campaign lasts longer, the survivor will have a tough time attracting the loser's supporters.

There will be no BFF going forward. Warren blew off the handshake Bernie offered - making her look like a bitch - and they both blew off Tom Steyer making him look like a jackass.

"I think you called me a liar on national TV," Warren says to Sanders, to which Sanders responds “What?” and Warren repeats what she said. "You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion," Sanders said, to which Warren replied, "Anytime."
"You called me a liar," Sanders added. "You told me -- all right, let's not do it now."
Yeah it's great when they start pissing on each other. All Trump has to do is sit back and be amused.

Is Warren really going to have a hissy fit every time she’s called a liar because that’s going to be a long hissy fit

Neither one of their campaigns are going to last very much longer. Let's see how they drop in the polls while being forced to sit in the Senate for the next month or two, instead of being out campaigning.

:laughing0301:

They will be hugging it out soon. Lizzy "Pocahauntus" Warren already has the peace pipe out and a big pot of "pow wow chow" all ready for the make up.

Scum and morons both of those two....CLOWNS!

America IS NOT going to vote for either of you.....idiots ....

GO HOME !

MSd0TXd.jpg

Is Warren really going to have a hissy fit every time she’s called a liar because that’s going to be a long hissy fit
Native Americans are notoriously thin-skinned. Or is it red-skinned?

Whatever.

Forum List

Back