Zone1 Let's Talk About "Merit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses. Excuses. I made excused for those people when I was a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Then I got tired of making excuses. Now I am tired of hearing excuses.

Um, why do you care at all? You seem to spend an awful lot of time hating people you don't know and don't interact with. Sweet Evil Jesus, man, your last two posts were at 1:42 in the morning! Your hatred is LITERALLY Keeping you up at night.

Where is there evidence that the Negro race, collectively speaking, is intrinsically equal to the white race?

Where's the evidence that most white people are intrinsically useful. Most people just get on in their days, very few people are exceptional and in 100 years, most of us will be forgotten unless we do something really spectacular or really awful.

Charles Murray and Professor J. Philippe Rushton
Have been completely debunked and denounced by their universities.

That is why you want them to be suppressed. You can't handle the truth.

I want them suppressed because their kind of thinking inevitably leads HERE>>>

1689420977587.jpeg

Once you've arbitrarily declared a group of people "inferior" and that they can be abused, this is where you end up. Always.

Here's the thing. I know I am smarter than 95% of the people I encounter. I don't flaunt it in their faces because that would be fucking rude. (I don't hold that rule too much at USMB dealing with Trump supporters and other racists, because they deserve all the abuse I can muster!) Intelligence is nice, but I'd rather deal with a decent dumb person than an unethical smart one.

If blacks were inferior like you say, then people like you wouldn't have needed to keep a boot on their neck for the last 400 years.

1689421275033.jpeg

Because children are the responsibility of their parents. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to pay for the illegitimate children of irresponsible, crime prone, and usually biologically inferior people.

Somehow, I think that if we put your continued existence to a vote, I don't think you'd win. Especially if they got to read your little nuggets about how Hitler had his good points and blacks are genetically inferior.

Bigotries fade.

All you have is bigotry.

The state. Why not?

Actually, you get insulted a lot because you are human excrement.

Except most black people don't have felony convictions, and unlike you, they are getting laid.

Pick up a history book. Crime was rampant in the 1920's. It pretty much replaced actual government in Chicago. It's why we actually imposed gun control laws in the 1930's, crime was so bad.

Of course, Asians were largely banned from Immigrating to the US in the 1920's.

That's how feared Asians were... we banned them from the country until after WWII.

It's still garbage.

Here's the difference. Asians avoided crime because committing even a petty crime could GET THEM DEPORTED. But they were banned for decades because they were seen as a a criminal element.

Again, big problem. If you get caught committing a crime as an immigrant, you can get deported back to where you came from.
To your last point, who said I’m talking about immigrants? Just because someone is Asian doesn’t mean he’s an immigrant. Just another excuse as to why there’s a higher crime rate among blacks in NYC than Asians.

Have been completely debunked and denounced by their universities.

I want them suppressed because their kind of thinking inevitably leads HERE>>>

View attachment 804672
Once you've arbitrarily declared a group of people "inferior" and that they can be abused, this is where you end up. Always.

Here's the thing. I know I am smarter than 95% of the people I encounter.

If you were as intelligent as you think you are you would know the difference between "denounced" and "debunked." Charles Myrray and Professor J. Philippe Rushton have been denounced. They have never been debunked. Their assertions are thoroughly documented. The failure of Head Start and No Child Left Behind lends credibility to their assertions. Their assertions are obvious to anyone who has had extensive experience with the three major races, and to high school guidance counselors.

You are more similar to the Nazis than I am because you are in favor of Nazi censorship and thought control. I am not. Because I am confident in the truth of my beliefs I desire no inhibitions on the free expressions of facts and ideals.

I do not fear neo Nazi ideas. I only ask to be able to refute them. On neo Nazi websites I have not been allowed to for any length of time. I get banned for praising Jews and Orientals.

Here's the thing. I know I am smarter than 95% of the people I encounter. I don't flaunt it in their faces because that would be fucking rude. (I don't hold that rule too much at USMB dealing with Trump supporters and other racists, because they deserve all the abuse I can muster!) Intelligence is nice, but I'd rather deal with a decent dumb person than an unethical smart one.

*I hate Trump, by the way.
If blacks were inferior like you say, then people like you wouldn't have needed to keep a boot on their neck for the last 400 years.

View attachment 804675
If we were pushing down Negroes they would be better of in black majority, black run countries. They are not. That is why they are migrating to white majority, white run countries. Oriental countries have the sense to keep Negroes out.

Bullshit 50 year old chart made up by racists.

To your last point, who said I’m talking about immigrants? Just because someone is Asian doesn’t mean he’s an immigrant. Just another excuse as to why there’s a higher crime rate among blacks in NYC than Asians.

Most Asian Americans either immigrated here or are within one generation of immigrating here. We didn't even see major immigration from Asian countries until the 1960's, when they changed the rules.

If you were as intelligent as you think you are you would know the difference between "denounced" and "debunked." Charles Myrray and Professor J. Philippe Rushton have been denounced. They have never been debunked. Their assertions are thoroughly documented. The failure of Head Start and No Child Left Behind lends credibility to their assertions. Their assertions are obvious to anyone who has had extensive experience with the three major races, and to high school guidance counselors.

Nope, these old racists have been debunked, which is why their universities are treating them like the Crazy Uncle who shows up at Thanksgiving.

You are more similar to the Nazis than I am because you are in favor of Nazi censorship and thought control. I am not. Because I am confident in the truth of my beliefs I desire no inhibitions on the free expressions of facts and ideals.

Um, trolling a message board at 1 AM in the morning because you have no life is nothing to be proud of. In fact, I'd feel sad for you if you weren't such a piece of human excrement to start with.

I do not fear neo Nazi ideas. I only ask to be able to refute them. On neo Nazi websites I have not been allowed to for any length of time. I get banned for praising Jews and Orientals.
You'll get banned here, too, eventually.

*I hate Trump, by the way.
Why, he's your kind of guy.

If we were pushing down Negroes they would be better of in black majority, black run countries. They are not. That is why they are migrating to white majority, white run countries. Oriental countries have the sense to keep Negroes out.

better of? Anyway, without getting into the whole discussion about how colonialism devastated Africa, or how most African "Countries" are artificial constructs that don't reflect national identities, the main reason why they are going to white countries is that most of those white countries are accessable. They speak a language they speak, to start with.

As for Asian countries... um, most of them are also pretty poor. In fact, you could probably get a mail-order bride from one of them and not be such a miserable human being.

4fac8a23ec0428d7285eb558e99e2183.jpg

Bullshit 50 year old chart made up by racists.

Most Asian Americans either immigrated here or are within one generation of immigrating here. We didn't even see major immigration from Asian countries until the 1960's, when they changed the rules.

Nope, these old racists have been debunked, which is why their universities are treating them like the Crazy Uncle who shows up at Thanksgiving.

Um, trolling a message board at 1 AM in the morning because you have no life is nothing to be proud of. In fact, I'd feel sad for you if you weren't such a piece of human excrement to start with.

You'll get banned here, too, eventually.

Why, he's your kind of guy.

better of? Anyway, without getting into the whole discussion about how colonialism devastated Africa, or how most African "Countries" are artificial constructs that don't reflect national identities, the main reason why they are going to white countries is that most of those white countries are accessable. They speak a language they speak, to start with.

As for Asian countries... um, most of them are also pretty poor. In fact, you could probably get a mail-order bride from one of them and not be such a miserable human being.

4fac8a23ec0428d7285eb558e99e2183.jpg
During European colonialism Europeans suppressed the Arab slave trade, cannibalism, and human sacrifice. Europeans also built schools, hospitals, water purification plants, and other aspects of European civilization. These have been in decay since independence and the end of apartheid.

During European colonialism Europeans suppressed the Arab slave trade, cannibalism, and human sacrifice. Europeans also built schools, hospitals, water purification plants, and other aspects of European civilization. These have been in decay since independence and the end of apartheid.

Sigh... um, yeah, the White folks did them a lot of good, like Old King Leopold killing more people than Hitler did.

Just too bad the Congolese don't control Hollywood, or we'd never hear the end of it.

Sigh... um, yeah, the White folks did them a lot of good, like Old King Leopold killing more people than Hitler did.

Just too bad the Congolese don't control Hollywood, or we'd never hear the end of it.
The function of an empire is to impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon.

Several years ago I watch a documentary in which a black leader of an African country said ruefully of the people he led, "They say it was better with the white men, and he should come back."

The function of an empire is to impose civilization on barbarians.

No, the function of an empire is to exploit the conquered in favor of the conqueror... it's why they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS fall. America wisely got a taste of Empire in the Philippines, and decided we didn't like the taste of it. Or maybe we just found beating up on the Filipinos to be distasteful. Most Americans don't even know we fought a war in the Philippines, but the Filipinos have long memories.

The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts.

Wow, more twisted history. What the Romans did to the Celts, particularly in Gaul under G. Julius Caesar, was akin to Genocide. It's believed that 1/6th the population of Gaul was wiped out.

The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans.

Wow, you don't even know what the Holy Roman Empire was, do you? I'll give you a Hint. As Voltaire observed, it wasn't Holy, Roman or an Empire. It was a collection of smaller states that elected a largely powerless Emperor, and by the time Napoleon abolished it, the Austrians and Prussians (the two biggest players) had lost interest.

What the HRE was is an illusion that the Roman Empire in the West never fell, when in fact it had. It's kind of like one of those idiots who bought himself a Scottish Laird title before that Scam came tumblin' down.

The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon.

No, they never should have happened to start with. The white imperialism over the rest of the world was a genocidal event, as bad as what Hitler and Stalin would later do.

Several years ago I watch a documentary in which a black leader of an African country said ruefully of the people he led, "They say it was better with the white men, and he should come back."

Really, you keep repeating this shit... Name the leader and the country!

Every conquered people have had sellouts who suck up the the conquerer... this has as much credibility of Vikund Quisling missing the Germans before they hanged his ass.

No, the function of an empire is to exploit the conquered in favor of the conqueror... it's why they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS fall. America wisely got a taste of Empire in the Philippines, and decided we didn't like the taste of it. Or maybe we just found beating up on the Filipinos to be distasteful. Most Americans don't even know we fought a war in the Philippines, but the Filipinos have long memories.

Wow, more twisted history. What the Romans did to the Celts, particularly in Gaul under G. Julius Caesar, was akin to Genocide. It's believed that 1/6th the population of Gaul was wiped out.

Wow, you don't even know what the Holy Roman Empire was, do you? I'll give you a Hint. As Voltaire observed, it wasn't Holy, Roman or an Empire. It was a collection of smaller states that elected a largely powerless Emperor, and by the time Napoleon abolished it, the Austrians and Prussians (the two biggest players) had lost interest.

What the HRE was is an illusion that the Roman Empire in the West never fell, when in fact it had. It's kind of like one of those idiots who bought himself a Scottish Laird title before that Scam came tumblin' down.

No, they never should have happened to start with. The white imperialism over the rest of the world was a genocidal event, as bad as what Hitler and Stalin would later do.

Really, you keep repeating this shit... Name the leader and the country!

Every conquered people have had sellouts who suck up the the conquerer... this has as much credibility of Vikund Quisling missing the Germans before they hanged his ass.

The function of an empire is to impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon.

Oh? The European Empires did not impose civilization so much resource extraction and apartheid societies. Some were better than others but all ruined local economies, divided tribes against one another, destroyed native governance.

Which documentary was that?

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If it had not been for the civilizing influence of the European empires the Bantu would have not learned to read and write. Many would still be eating each other. To an extent, now that the Europeans have left, they have resumed eating each other. Several years ago I saw a photograph of a meat market in sub Saharan Africa that featured human flesh.

That’s a very broad claim. SOME were better than others. Many were not.

Europeans did not suppress the Arab slave trade. They implemented the Trans Atlantic slave trade. And Europeans didn't do any of the things Hector claijms. He has been consitently off topic and post pure racist drivel, yet he stays in this thread, suffers no disciplinary action and continues posting filth. I started this thread and this thread is not about the genetic superiority of whites, the presumed low IQ of blacks, or what someones opinion of what Europeans did in or for Africa.

This thread is a discussion about the use of "merit" in the American system. I would appreciate it very much if people who are in positions of responsibility in this forum stopped engaging people who only enter certain threads to troll. I cannot enter threads by whites posting about their inferiority in every post without getting diaciplined by those in authority and I think that whites who do this should be treated the same way.

If it had not been for the civilizing influence of the European empires the Bantu would have not learned to read and write. Many would still be eating each other. To an extent, now that the Europeans have left, they have resumed eating each other. Several years ago I saw a photograph of a meat market in sub Saharan Africa that featured human flesh.

Um, Cannibalism isn't limited to black people. Just ask Jeffrey Dahmer. Or the many German Cannibals who emerged in the aftermath of WWI.

I've worked for them and gone to college with them... and found them to be largely insufferable. Which is what happens when you tell yourself that you are God's Special People.
I am sure Jews found you "largely insufferable" too. So do most posters here. With 158,061 comments, you only have 26,204 up votes. Some of the racists here have more up votes than comments.

And Europeans didn't do any of the things Hector claijms. He has been consitently off topic and post pure racist drivel, yet he stays in this thread, suffers no disciplinary action and continues posting filth.
Everybody knows that what I say is true, including you.

This is kind of correct... but also wrong. White racism really was a problem. The only reason why the White Working Class ever got out of the slums most of them lived in in the 1920's was because Democrats GAVE Them a middle class. Blacks were not allowed to go along for the right. Germans, Italians, Jews, Poles, Catholics who were at the ire of the KKK and similar groups were now considered "White Enough". Not surprisingly, at the same time, the crime in those groups dropped, so the various criminal gangs (mostly white) that emerged as a result of prohibition declined as well. (Or in the case of the Italian Mob, became more affluent.)
Franklin Roosevelt had the sense to keep civil rights off of the New Deal Agenda. That is why he was re elected three times.

Poor whites and poor blacks usually respond differently to efforts to help them.

The New Deal turned millions of unemployed whites into a stable working class of people who obey the laws and pay taxes.

The Great Society turned millions of low income blacks into an unemployable underclass that lives off of welfare money and the gains of criminal activity.

The National Welfare Rights Organization existed from 1966 to 1975. It encouraged Negroes to quit their jobs and go on welfare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back