Aptitude Again

Can you expand on the racist aspects Unkotare?

~S~
Heather McDonald just did so, interestingly, in the Hillsdale College Imprimis issue:

Basically, where there are “disparate” results of standardized testing (which involves average black applicants performing less well than average white applicants), that disparate result is labeled “racist.”

Once again, as words go, the word “racist” has become pretty much meaningless.

Last edited:
Thanks. And you? How is that open borders, sanctuary cities thing working for ya? I know. I know, "racism is bad". Help me out, Unko. I need your special incite to explain why open borders is good, even though it harms us and we never needed it nor asked for it. Democracy is at stake! Indeed. What is your pithy blithe response, my dear friend?

I would suspect Unkotare has to spend most of his time playing corrections officer and asylum orderly.

Kids these days. Another ten years of teaching and he'll be as grumpy as Admiral Rockwell Tory.

Heather McDonald just did so, interestingly, in the Hillsdale College Imprimis issue:

Basically, where there are “disparate” results of standardized testing (which involves average black applicants performing less well than average white applicants), that disparate result is labeled “racist.”

Once again, as words go, the word “racist” has become pretty much meaningless.
Interesting article BA.....

So the end result is nations like China who are a meritocrisy gaining ground over the USA

Perhaps the root of the scotus ruling ??>>>>

~S~

lol, :clap2: question for you Unkotare , if your kids is on the operating table, do you want the best surgeon , or one granted a pass?

~S~

lol, :clap2: question for you Unkotare , if your kids is on the operating table, do you want the best surgeon , or one granted a pass?

~S~
Why would you ask me such a stupid question? Are you making a stupid assumption?

Why would you ask me such a stupid question? Are you making a stupid assumption?
Because the scotus finally saw AA for what it is Unkotare

Now you may follow suit and address those low achiever students as what they are, slackers

~S~

Because the scotus finally saw AA for what it is Unkotare

Now you may follow suit and address those low achiever students as what they are, slackers

~S~
How is this related to the thread topic?

Interesting article BA.....

So the end result is nations like China who are a meritocrisy gaining ground over the USA

Perhaps the root of the scotus ruling ??>>>>

~S~
Affirmative action began with what I consider good intentions. It seems incredibly obvious, though, that it couldn’t possibly be a “forever” program.

And it’s also obvious that it always contained the seed of stigma (the claim that an Affirmative Action beneficiary “only” has success because of skin color).

But demanding equal results in college or med school admissions based on race regardless of testing which validly predicts poorer performance is a fatally flawed program.

Affirmative action began with what I consider good intentions. It seems incredibly obvious, though, that it couldn’t possibly be a “forever” program.

And it’s also obvious that it always contained the seed of stigma (the claim that an Affirmative Action beneficiary “only” has success because of skin color).

But demanding equal results in college or med school admissions based on race regardless of testing which validly predicts poorer performance is a fatally flawed program.
The premise of equality was noble , but the application was indeed flawed BA

~S~

Forum List

Back