Lets Play a Game Called "Pick the Thug"

i consider the first round of "pick the thug" a resounding success, and hope for a second round. the next time i am sure i will be able to identify the ******. er thug.

Oh this one's easy. Manziel. A white thug. Abuses drugs booze and women. Cam is an outstanding human being a person. Lynch is one of my favorites. A big fuck you to the media haha but off the field he's wonderful. And how can you not love Sherman?! From Compton...went to Stanford...well spoken and also a model citizen.

Ok let's play another one!
Are you suggesting that A, B and C are not your typical black men and D isn't your typical white guy?

And this Heisman Trophy winner...
92486.jpg
goes on to...

And Heeeeeere are you contestants

12715574_10206156863348339_6189256845616295213_n.jpg

-One of these men started a non-profit organization to improve the lives of children by mentoring them on the importance of education, literacy and self-esteem in Oakland (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men literally gave a fan in a wheel chair the shoes off his feet, and regularly gives children Touchdown footballs. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men Graduated from Stanford with a 3.9 GPA, and is currently working on his Masters degree. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men has been arrested numerous times for disorderly conduct, racial profiling, under age drinking, and recently was implicated in a domestic violence case that led to his ex-girlfriend suffering a ruptured eardrum. (A,B,C or D)

All of the above

Forum List

Back