Lets Play a Game Called "Pick the Thug"

Race divisiveness has never been as much a current event in my adult lifetime as it is during the Obama administration.

Because right wingers made it that way.
If true, why hasn't it always been this divisive?
There werent any Black presidents if youre excluding slavery and the Jim Crow eras.
Why would a POTUS skin color make a difference? Definitely some racists have become more vocal and some idiots see racism where there isn't any.

Howver, a racist was a racist before and is still stuck being a racist (read: constant); and an idiot was an idiot before and is still stuck being an idiot (read: constant).

So, I'm still wondering what the variable is.

Race divisiveness has never been as much a current event in my adult lifetime as it is during the Obama administration.

Because right wingers made it that way.
If true, why hasn't it always been this divisive?
There werent any Black presidents if youre excluding slavery and the Jim Crow eras.
Why would a POTUS skin color make a difference? Definitely some racists have become more vocal and some idiots see racism where there isn't any.

Howver, a racist was a racist before and is still stuck being a racist (read: constant); and an idiot was an idiot before and is still stuck being an idiot (read: constant).

So, I'm still wondering what changed.
It would make a difference because there are lots of racists. Having a Black POTUS put the racists in a tizzy. As long as the POTUS was white they simply went along with their daily lives feeling content in the belief that no matter how poor, ignorant, or trashy they were at least they were above any Black guy. Actually having to acknowledge a Black man as the POTUS probably ruptured an artery in their heads. Hence the racist backlash.

Yes, that's true. as I posted. It's also true that idiots see racism where there isn't any.

Racists were racists before this admin; and idiots were idiots before this admin.

I'm sure racists became more outspoken, but what about those idiots?

So, again, I have to wonder what the variable actually was that lead to such an amplified divisiveness over race, not seen since the 1960s.

Yes, that's true. as I posted. It's also true that idiots see racism where there isn't any.

Racists were racists before this admin; and idiots were idiots before this admin.

So, again, I have to wonder what the variable actually was that lead to such an amplified divisiveness over race, not seen since the 1960s.
I would have to ask you why would someone be an idiot just because you dont agree they see racism? The only truth is that there are racists and they are practicing racism. There is only speculation that people claiming racism are wrong.

And Heeeeeere are you contestants

12715574_10206156863348339_6189256845616295213_n.jpg

-One of these men started a non-profit organization to improve the lives of children by mentoring them on the importance of education, literacy and self-esteem in Oakland (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men literally gave a fan in a wheel chair the shoes off his feet, and regularly gives children Touchdown footballs. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men Graduated from Stanford with a 3.9 GPA, and is currently working on his Masters degree. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men has been arrested numerous times for disorderly conduct, racial profiling, under age drinking, and recently was implicated in a domestic violence case that led to his ex-girlfriend suffering a ruptured eardrum. (A,B,C or D)

The thug would be the one with the clown face on the far upper right-hand corner. Nailed it, eh?

I would have to ask you why would someone be an idiot just because you dont agree they see racism? The only truth is that there are racists and they are practicing racism. There is only speculation that people claiming racism are wrong.
Untrue. If someone calls me a racist, and since I'm an expect on myself, there's nothing speculative about it.

So, if you believe idiotic race-baiting has nothing to do with the current race divisiveness and it's only racists, what caused so many new racists to be formed?

Untrue. If someone calls me a racist, and since I'm an expect on myself, there's nothing speculative about it.

So, if you believe idiotic race-baiting has nothing to do with the current race divisiveness and it's only racists, what caused so many new racists to be formed?
Thats only true of yourself. You cant know whats in someones mind. I thought you were speaking of incidents where people called out racism and you werent involved but assumed they were idiots.

Who told you they were new racists? You dont just suddenly become a racist. You always were a racist.

Thats only true of yourself. You cant know whats in someones mind. I thought you were speaking of incidents where people called out racism and you werent involved but assumed they were idiots.

Who told you they were new racists? You dont just suddenly become a racist. You always were a racist.
Exactly. So, let's assume no new racists (just more vocal).

So, what is the variable leading to such amplified divisiveness over race?

Black POTUS. White fear.

Black POTUS. White fear.
Explain to me how Obama created divisiveness.

I'm unclear on what "white fear" is.

Black POTUS. White fear.

By being Black and elected POTUS against the wishes of the white population in general....twice.

White fear is the generationally passed on dread of Black people being equal, having sex with their women, being confident and not bowing down.

Black POTUS. White fear.

By being Black and elected POTUS against the wishes of the white population in general....twice.

White fear is the generationally passed on dread of Black people being equal, having sex with their women, being confident and not bowing down.
So, "white fear" is just another word for racism.

I'm still unclear on the mechanism of action of a Black POTUS creating race diviseness.

Black POTUS. White fear.

I'm still unclear on the mechanism of action of a Black POTUS creating race diviseness.
No. White fear is the foundation of racism. Remember, racism is a system. Whites developed this system long ago to rationalize the slave trade.

I dont know how much more clearer I can be on the divisiveness issue. What are you having trouble coming to grips with?

Black POTUS. White fear.

No. White fear is foundation of racism. Remember, racism is a system. Whites developed this system long ago to rationalize the slave trade.

I dont know how much more clearer I can be on the divisiveness issue. What are you having trouble coming to grips with?
I found the second thug!

And Heeeeeere are you contestants

12715574_10206156863348339_6189256845616295213_n.jpg

-One of these men started a non-profit organization to improve the lives of children by mentoring them on the importance of education, literacy and self-esteem in Oakland (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men literally gave a fan in a wheel chair the shoes off his feet, and regularly gives children Touchdown footballs. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men Graduated from Stanford with a 3.9 GPA, and is currently working on his Masters degree. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men has been arrested numerous times for disorderly conduct, racial profiling, under age drinking, and recently was implicated in a domestic violence case that led to his ex-girlfriend suffering a ruptured eardrum. (A,B,C or D)

The thug would be the one with the clown face on the far upper right-hand corner. Nailed it, eh?
you mean the upper left-hand corner?

Black POTUS. White fear.

No. White fear is foundation of racism. Remember, racism is a system. Whites developed this system long ago to rationalize the slave trade.

I found the second thug!
Unfortunately for you, the label of thug doesnt bother me. The hate you give......etc etc.

Black POTUS. White fear.

I found the second thug!
Unoriginal, and thus witless to boot. We all know Asc is a thug. And now we know you're a dingbat.

Forum List

Back